Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,684 members, 7,938,083 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } (2545 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue / RIP to an Erudite physician, educationist and Oracle of Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by FullBlastLight: 9:05am On May 04, 2022
Do you agree with this pictorial submission?

Is it really true or is it just for fun? grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Osobi32(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2022
Very true
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Malory: 9:20am On May 04, 2022
The pictures said it all. Marriage favours women more than men

9 Likes

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by illicit(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2022
Very true

1 Like

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by blaquemyc: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
You're not very far from The truth.

2 Likes

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 04, 2022
I think I agree with all the comments above grin

1 Like

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
Maybe it works abroad but not in nigeria,here a mother will wake up at 5 to cook the kids meal for school,bath them,feed them,and put on their uniforms all this b4 7...and still come back to wash dirty clothes b4 going to work if she dey work no rest at all,some are akara sellers,hairdressers etc,and here it's not all men that give money 2 take care of kids needs at schools,just like women 2 not all do it...in some family the responsibility is shared to suit theirselves,in some na just the papa,some na mama alone.
but the teacher and child own is very true.thanks

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Dorwadora(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2022
Chosen44:
Maybe it works abroad but not in nigeria,here a mother will wake up at 5 to cook the kids meal for school,bath them,feed them,and put on their uniforms all this b4 7...and still come back to wash dirty clothes b4 going to work if she dey work no rest at all,some are akara sellers,hairdressers etc,and here it's not all men that give money 2 take care of kids needs at schools,just like women 2 not all do it...in some family the responsibility is shared to suit theirselves,in some na just the papa,some na mama alone.
Apt.... Very explicit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by OBALOLA55(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Apt.... Very explicit.
LETS HEAR FROM BROTHER JEON FIRST
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Do you agree with this pictorial submission?

Is it really true or is it just for fun? grin
You are RIGHT but u didn't complete it.

Now, when these KIDS grow and become gainfully employed they direct their hands of benevolence to only their Mothers, thereby purchasing cars & houses for their mother's who may likely be a WIDOW then.

MEN wake up & start having Special Trust Funds for yourself. I have that.
That Account should be yours & yours alone.
Never rely on your KIDS.

You may be disappointed at Old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by ChoCho54(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Very true I swear cheesy
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:31pm On May 04, 2022
MARRIAGE CONTRACT
Woman : so when we get married who does the chores?
Millennial man : when I was a child my mom did all the chores and she never complained
Woman : okay I'll do that , what about kids?
Millennial man : i mean I'm a man I can't breastfeed nor can I get pregnant , it's a woman's job to be a mother , my mother had 30 children and she took good care of all of us
Woman : okay I'll do the chores and the kids , but you'll have to pay all the bills
Millennial man : that's not fair , we share the bills 50/50 , is it not your mates that are raising children and still working ?
Woman : that's not fair , after all the work I'll be very tired
Millennial man : why would you be tired when you're not doing anything
Woman : " stares in utter disbelief "you know what ? I'll get back to you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nyascobar1414: 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
Na mumu dey marry shaa...
Abi when you bn dey suffer dey woman follow you suferr?
Na when you make am she wan bear Mrs, untop ur name..

Na mumu dey marry shaa
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by TheWolfen(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
MARRIAGE CONTRACT
Woman : so when we get married who does the chores?
Millennial man : when I was a child my mom did all the chores and she never complained
Woman : okay I'll do that , what about kids?
Millennial man : i mean I'm a man I can't breastfeed nor can I get pregnant , it's a woman's job to be a mother , my mother had 30 children and she took good care of all of us
Woman : okay I'll do the chores and the kids , but you'll have to pay all the bills
Millennial man : that's not fair , we share the bills 50/50 , is it not your mates that are raising children and still working ?
Woman : that's not fair , after all the work I'll be very tired
Millennial man : why would you be tired when you're not doing anything
Woman : " stares in utter disbelief "you know what ? I'll get back to you
This can't even happen in western world. They introduced the 50/50 thing, chores, kids everything is shared. . their men are already use to the system so they will agree to all her questions.

But in Africa most men iare okay to be 100% provider even though his wife works and earn her own money but because that is what society, culture and religion tells the man to do. But would want the wife to take care of the kids and chores or employ a maid for chores.
So you see the scenario you painted also can't happen in Africa too
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by mytime24(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2022
Even bachelors on NL above my comments are saying "true" without no experience cheesy grin

Nobi Una say experience is d best teacher embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:08pm On May 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

This can't even happen in western world. They introduced the 50/50 thing, chores, kids everything is shared. . their men are already use to the system so they will agree to all her questions.

But in Africa most men iare okay to be 100% provider even though his wife works and earn her own money but because that is what society, culture and religion tells the man to do. But would want the wife to take care of the kids and chores or employ a maid for chores.
So you see the scenario you painted also can't happen in Africa too

You'd be surprised dear
Some women are even confessing that they paid their bride price , that's not a scenario we planned for but it is happening
They know in their hearts that it is unacceptable but they go around looking for a sugar mummy that they're older than , put a baby in her and leave her to do all the work and the kids are still beating their surnames
Some even ship and encourage the feminism talk so that you can feel like they respect women
They'll verbally agree to do everything equally but then when they do it , they're so sloppy , they drag their feets you have no choice to just stop bothering them and do it yourself
I'm happy that there are still good men out there or at least men that believe the same thing you believe
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by TheWolfen(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You'd be surprised dear
Some women are even confessing that they paid their bride price , that's not a scenario we planned for but it is happening
They know in their hearts that it is unacceptable but they go around looking for a sugar mummy that they're older than , put a baby in her and leave her to do all the work and the kids are still beating their surnames
Some even ship and encourage the feminism talk so that you can feel like they respect women
They'll verbally agree to do everything equally but then when they do it , they're so sloppy , they drag their feets you have no choice to just stop bothering them and do it yourself
I'm happy that there are still good men out there or at least men that believe the same thing you believe

I will agree there are some irresponsible men that are too lazy to work in Africa society. That is why African society frown at such. The society doest encourage it and look down on such men. You are an Africa and I believe you know that too.

However western society has the most lazy men. I mean it is more common over there especially among the black folks. Sleeping with women just to pass the night at their house. They don't wanna work. They expect the woman who work to provide for their lazy ass. All they do is sit home, satisfy the woman on bed and when things fall apart they gets kicked out of house lol. Instead of them to go work they would rather hook up with the next available single mother.
So u see over there it is a lot worse.
African/Nigerian men dey try abeg.
Just some few irresponsible ones when compared to western society.
I believe in gender role. Husband and wife should take care of their responsibilities.
It is not nice when those few irresponsible ones in African society leave everything to the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

I will agree there are some irresponsible men that are too lazy to work in Africa society. That is why African society frown at such. The society doest encourage it and look down on such men. You are an Africa and I believe you know that too.

However western society has the most lazy men. I mean it is more common over there especially among the black folks. Sleeping with women just to pass the night at their house. They don't wanna work. They expect the woman who work to provide for their lazy ass. All they do is sit home, satisfy the woman on bed and when things fall apart they gets kicked out of house lol. Instead of them to go work they would rather hook up with the next available single mother.
So u see over there it is a lot worse.
African/Nigerian men dey try abeg.
Just some few irresponsible ones when compared to western society.
I believe in gender role. Husband and wife should take care of their responsibilities.
It is not nice when those few irresponsible ones in African society leave everything to the woman

God bless you sir kiss
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Richsteemit: 6:10pm On May 04, 2022
What do you mean by erudite? Do you mean erudite afonja miners. Pls elaborate more on this
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
blaquemyc:
You're not very far from The truth.

Is he even far?
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Chosen44:
Your head dey correct
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by poshestmina(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:

Y'all just have a way of 'demonizing' women and giving them all of the bad tags.
I bet you can barely survive 24 hours with two/or three super active kids...and this is 2022! Wives and women pay school fees too and just want few hours of sanity and Serenity!!!

A wife/mother is the caregiver, cook, laundry, coach, assistant teacher, nanny, emergency medic and motherhood is the ONLY job without a shift , leave or transfer!!!
You can't even get thirty minutes peaceful rest when the kids are on holidays.

Habamana!!!!!
HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by SEGLIZ: 10:29pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
the picture is true but your comment is off the topic. the whole concept isn't about marriage.

poshestmina:

Y'all just have a way of 'demonizing' women and giving them all of the bad tags.
I bet you can barely survive 24 hours with two/or three super active kids...and this is 2022! Wives and women pay school fees too and just want few hours of sanity and Serenity!!!

A wife/mother is the caregiver, cook, laundry, coach, assistant teacher, nanny, emergency medic and motherhood is the ONLY job without a shift , leave or transfer!!!
You can't even get thirty minutes peaceful rest when the kids are on holidays.

Habamana!!!!!
HABA!!!
you might be right though, I have one around me even a single mother at that. care for two lovely kids, one currently in jss1 the other in primary.

she had the second pre-birth, she is still serving the debt from that delivery (the more reason she left their father).
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by poshestmina(f): 4:36am On May 05, 2022
SEGLIZ:
the picture is true but your comment is off the topic. the whole concept isn't about marriage.

you might be right though, I have one around me even a single mother at that. care for two lovely kids, one currently in jss1 the other in primary.

she had the second pre-birth, she is still serving the debt from that delivery (the more reason she left their father).

The guy I initially quoted said, "marriage favours men and blah blah".
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by SEGLIZ: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
poshestmina:

The guy I initially quoted said, "marriage favours women and blah blah".
I disagree with him.

marriage favours no one except those that allow God into their Holy Matrimony, those that understands the labyrinth of marriage, those that are ready to give it all.

the problem with the 21st century matrimony is parties involved want to eat their cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by omowolewa: 7:51am On May 05, 2022
True
Re: Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } by phemmyfour: 8:56am On May 05, 2022
Affirmative

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Today Don't Even Know These / Cletus Ibeto, The Billionaire Who Attained A Secondary School Certificate At 48 / Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.