Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth (577 Views)

Catholic Priest Challenges Chidinma To Show Proof That She Was Born Blind / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons / "Why Is Meek Mill Still In Prison " Rick Ross Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by StagethemTVee: 9:37am On May 04, 2022
Rick Ross asks Crypto Investors to show proof of wealth. The rapper says the people who claim to be rich from Crypto investments are not as rich as they claim.

He also asked that they show evidence of their wealth just as he was showing of his multi million dollars home in the background of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl0MItK6MLU

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by Stenewiser: 10:04am On May 04, 2022
nothing makes sense like living in an isolated area.
Re: Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2022
Some people are living in heaven already
Re: Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by slawormiir: 10:39am On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Rozay my niggar..

Made men....
Re: Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by PerfectStranger(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Some people are living in heaven already
I think there shouldn't be heaven again for rich men. Na poor man suppose flex heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Asks Crypto Investors To Show Proof Of Wealth by dopedan(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2022
I don’t fancy big houses maybe cuz i grew up in one, if theres no love its just a big empty space

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazoo Swim In Money As He Show D World How Much He Made In Dubai / Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes / Mike Ezuruonye, Others Celebs, Celebrate Actress Luchy Donalds On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.