Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,433 members, 7,947,780 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! (4870 Views)

Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nyascobar1414: 3:13pm On May 04, 2022
H...oes dont have the gut to call men us..elsess...

This thots bn feeling special
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Abbertee2: 3:14pm On May 04, 2022
Dogs are scum
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Jeon(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You are the cause of the Break-up!
While ur friend was enjoying strong Gbola and urgent 5K's from her BF, you were here following Jeon and co to do Feminism!
Now you are envious of her enjoyments!
WelI, if you need the above mentioned, pm me!

THEN WHY QUOTING ME?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
Uniquetani1:

That gender?
So self-centered and insecure
He has someone else
Hypocrite, didn't u read where she said the guy broke up with her friend because of her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
H...oes dont have the gut to call men us..elsess...

This thots bn feeling special
Read her post again. Na because of her nai make the guy break up with her friend. Who knows how she had been behaving towards the guy when he is around her friend?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by dontrulee: 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
Alaye, everyone is good In his or her own eyes.
No one claims perfect but we all feel we are okay in our ways.
You see ehn, in this life, don't put your happiness in the hands of another person, so when the person leaves, you're still intact.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Jeon(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
well thank God she witnessed it early.

before she might probably be thinking that "he's mine " when he's busy with another nine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by obinna58(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
A real man right there cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Savedday: 4:08pm On May 04, 2022
know d truth and have peaceful.

The truth: 9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:10pm On May 04, 2022
Edyice:

That guy is mad

Anyways your friend might have other dudes who are disturbing her even in her relationship, this is the time to move on ... give them chance , let the queue keep moving
very mad guy... anyways thanks
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2022
Savedday:
know d truth and have peaceful.

The truth: 9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
It was because of Op the guy broke up with her friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Sergio104(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2022
Côck and bull story cheesy

Imagine how the flatulence has been painted against an anonymous "x" man already.

So we just have to believe your story and judge immediately?? grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nyascobar1414: 4:29pm On May 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Read her post again. Na because of her nai make the guy break up with her friend. Who knows how she had been behaving towards the guy when he is around her friend?

yea.. The guy applied that adage of show me your friend then I'll tell you who you are...

She's a wh...0re,so therefore her friend is an upcoming wh..ore...

I wonder whether this is difficult to decipher.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nyascobar1414: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
very mad guy... anyways thanks

Mma anyam Itut... Do you know its because of your profession the guy left that girl.. He applied; the show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are adage..

So if you are ayam Itut, ufan mfo abi do ayam Itut...

AkwaIbom NL,kindly Interpret 4 her...
Make she know her stand

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

yea.. The guy applied that adage of show me your friend then I'll tell you who you are...

is that how you judge your Girlfriend's/fiancee with their friends, grow up
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If she was a nice person, the guy wouldn't have used her as an excuse to break up with her friend. This proves that she didn't even like the guy her friend was dating. She must have been giving the guy some kind of unfriendly look or unwelcomed look. Perhaps, she hasn't been happy the way her friend was just being nice to the guy. The guy must have sensed that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
Côck and bull story cheesy

Imagine how the flatulence has been painted against an anonymous "x" man already.

So we just have to believe your story and judge immediately?? grin
if you choose not to believe, that's your cup of tea...Not everyone is a liar like you
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
when we keep on telling them that been toxic as a female and be hiding under the banner claiming feminism grin won't help them to keep a man they failed to listen, now look how she pushed her friend to the brink of a broken relationship with her narcissistic behavior
The guy used her as a bad example of friends she keeps, which led to their break up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nyascobar1414: 4:44pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:

dey there dey share smelling toto...

Or abuja clients don dey plenty abi.

Lmaooo...

Kindly geddifok outta here.
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Ximenez(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Why!!! how do you know I am a toxic person I might be a feminists but my friend is not a feminist or a man hater...so why will he judge her by me
Ladies can easily be influenced by their female friends on relationship matters.
If she wants to be in a happy relationship, one that'll lead to her being happily married, then she's better off without you.
If she's reading this like you claimed, then should stay away from you, judging by some of your post I've come across, you are toxic and full of bitterness towards the opposite gender.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
For that guy to mention u as the reason for dumping her shows that u aren't a good friend. Perhaps, u have been nervous and unhappy abt their relationship. Ur toxic attitude must have scared that guy away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2022
Ximenez:

Ladies can easily be influenced by their female friends on relationship matters.
If she wants to be in a happy relationship, one that'll lead to her being happily married, then she's better off without you.
If she's reading this like you claimed, then should stay away from you, judging by some of your post I've come across, you are toxic and full of bitterness towards the opposite gender.
Whattt?? Who are you again, do you even know me huh...The painful part is that she is viewing this, and y'all making me look like the bad n toxic person
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2022
That ur friend needs to start avoiding u like HIV because u just caused her relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Ximenez(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Whattt?? Who are you again, do you even know me huh...The painful part is that she is viewing this, and y'all making me look like the bad n toxic person

You were not happy with the relationship, she couldn't have missed that.

You were the one filling her ears with all sorts of negativities during the relationship.
It's still same you that rushed to bring the matter on social media after the end of the relationship.
What's really your aim?

Just look at your reason for creating this thread, just to paint all men in a bad light.

So tell us, how do you want your female friends in relationship to cope with you?
You'll always have one or two bad things to whisper to them from time to time.
In the end, you'll create doubts, tension and insecurities, as time goes on, your bad energy will even be sufficient to end marriage.

I don't know how serious your friend is, her age, her level etc, but she's better off without you obviously.
you already admitted that you are a feminist while she's not, so i don't think you two are that compatible.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by LINTUNE(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Why!!! how do you know I am a toxic person I might be a feminists but my friend is not a feminist or a man hater...so why will he judge her by me
exactly my point, her bf is scared that since u guys are very close, there's every tendency that u will influence her with ur toxicity....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by LINTUNE(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
when we keep on telling them that been toxic as a female and be hiding under the banner claiming feminism grin won't help them to keep a man they failed to listen, now look how she pushed her friend to the brink of a broken relationship with her narcissistic behavior
don't mind the OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by toujurs: 6:01pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes men are ungrateful being, infact some are useless

I have been warning my best friend about her excessive care, kindness and loyalty to her fiance, but she feel I was jealous of her relationship undecided, so I stopped my advice jejely

So yesterday I caught her crying profusely at our usual evening hangout, I consoled her and asked her to tell me what's wrong, she didn't want to tell me but with much pressure from me she opened up! She told me that her fiance just texted her a broke up message, which she showed me She called him in my presence and put the call on loud speaker for me to hear what his reasons are...

I couldn't believe his reasons where so foolish and useless He said he can't be with my friend because she do have many toasters, so he is scared she might dump him, he also don't like her clique of friends like me shocked and my friend has [/b]invested so much for this guy from his business to his personal life[b]

So pls is this enough reasons for him to break up with her...why are men blind to see a good woman, shallow minded and ungrateful undecided undecided

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Biggest lie of the year. These your story no follow, You lied.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
So you will judge your fiancee by her friends right... you are sick tho

"He that walks with the wise, will be wise..."
"Show me your friends and I will tell you what you are..."
"You cannot be better than your 5 closest friends..."
"The friend of a thief is a thief..."
"Birds of the same feather flock together..."

I believe the above quotes aren't strange to you undecided... If this guy stated, that one of the reason why he broke up with his girlfriend is because she has you for a friend, then that girl is honestly better off without you undecided....

How can you advice your friend not to show "excessive care, kindness and loyalty" to her own fiancee!!!?!! Like who does that?!!!! So if she doesn't show this excessive care, kindness and loyalty to her fiancee/hubby to be, who then should she show it to?!!

Let's flip this around for a moment...
Imagine I tell a guy not to show "excess love, kindness and loyalty" to the girl he wants to marry, how does that sound?

I may not know you ma'am...
But if your posts and write up on nairaland is a clear reflection of what your ideologies are in real life, then I NEVER want to have anything to do with you undecided.... But if it's all cruise, then I think you'd make one hell of an amazing company kiss....

Take care ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie of the year. These your story no follow, You lied.
This is not a lie, she did supported him, but if you feel it's a lie then swerve pls
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Stenewiser:
you girls should know that we guys love to date socially exposed girls, fun loving girls, but you see marriage I personally, cannot marry my present gf, I want a homely girl for marriage, not all this anklet and waist beads girls, especially girl who clubs, my dear, girls like you will still see marriage as a relationship, but it's far different from that.
Shebi if u marry the homely like dis u will never bleep a funloving,social,beadwearing babe right...ur body ur choice though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice? 17-year-old Gets 10 Years For Oral-Sex / See The 15yrs Old Girl Photo Trending On Twitter With A Nasty Caption. / Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.