Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,878 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! (4872 Views)

Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
This is who you're,
* You're typical narcissist hook-up lady who does not have a serious relationship because of your harlot lifestyle.

* You're allergic to a relationship and seeing your friend in a relationship was so annoying to you and bcoz of that you always exhibit your nonchalant body language and hostility anytime your friend boyfriend is around and the dude can perceive literally what you're radiating.

*You cause the break up and I believe the break up it's a dream come true for you.

I can see you're now brainwashing your friend by painting men as a brutal and cruel gender.

* I can see you're now trying to fully lure in your friend into the embodiment same as you that both of you may now have things in common.

I can see you're now influencing your friend manipulatively that she too can also have negative perception about men that she too may become toxic like you do.

I can see two of you now in the path of harlotry.

These I have seen.
Atleast, now that her friend is now like her, her mind don rest. I just hope her friend should beware of her So-Called Best friend who wants to polute her mind abt men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by EricZeal(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2022
Mention the name of the man Biko no dey put include innocent men like Dem Catholic priest

� I come in peace
Islandlady:
Yes men are ungrateful being, infact some are useless

I have been warning my best friend about her excessive care, kindness and loyalty to her fiance, but she feel I was jealous of her relationship undecided, so I stopped my advice jejely

So yesterday I caught her crying profusely at our usual evening hangout, I consoled her and asked her to tell me what's wrong, she didn't want to tell me but with much pressure from me she opened up! She told me that her fiance just texted her a broke up message, which she showed me She called him in my presence and put the call on loud speaker for me to hear what his reasons are...

I couldn't believe his reasons where so foolish and useless He said he can't be with my friend because she do have many toasters, so he is scared she might dump him, he also don't like her clique of friends like me shocked and my friend has invested so much for this guy from his business to his personal life

So pls is this enough reasons for him to break up with her...why are men blind to see a good woman, shallow minded and ungrateful undecided undecided

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
Druggey:

don't mind the Biitch. I'm very sure she's happy that her friend is now single. She just posted the shit for her friend to see and think that she really cares. she's a goddamn hypocrite. cool
Hey don't ever call me a bitch never, I hate that word...
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Mma anyam Itut... Do you know its because of your profession the guy left that girl.. He applied; the show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are adage..

So if you are ayam Itut, ufan mfo abi do ayam Itut...

AkwaIbom NL,kindly Interpret 4 her...
Make she know her stand
whatever you called in your Akwaiboms language will go back to your sisters
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nyascobar1414: 2:41pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
whatever you called in your Akwaiboms language will go back to your sisters

Hahahaha..kikiiiiiikiiiiii...

E pain am!
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Aiel123: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
So you will judge your fiancee by her friends right... you are sick tho
Friends matters a lot.
A friend of a thief will be seen as a thief.
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Druggey(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Hey don't ever call me a bitch never, I hate that word...
Stop behaving like one babe.
I also hate the word cool
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:27pm On May 05, 2022
Druggey:

Stop behaving like one babe.
I also hate the word cool
egbami how do I behave like one shocked or is there another meaning to bitch
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by samiabigail: 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
why are you guys like this, you did not even address your fellow man who are ungrateful and blind...instead you guys put all the blame on me
grin u saw dis coming, u are the cause of this breakup
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
She is not a feminist

You just ushered her in

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by greatfucker: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes love very useless and ungrateful gender

plus yr brother and yr father bastard
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by headbasher96(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
The asunder u were putting was too much oga move to save himself from toxic friends

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Shortcut2life: 1:40am On May 06, 2022
Skrrrrr grin see bashing left and right cry
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by haslaw(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2022
islandlady, you are the cause of the breakup because you are a very toxic Narcissist female with excessive hatred for men.

The guy was not wrong when he mentioned your name as one of the reasons he was leaving. I would leave any girl that has your type as friends.
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by haslaw(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Whattt?? Who are you again, do you even know me huh...The painful part is that she is viewing this, and y'all making me look like the bad n toxic person

You are the EVIL and envious person that used your hatred and toxic mentality to destroy an otherwise happy relationship.
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
haslaw:
islandlady, you are the cause of the breakup because you are a very toxic Narcissist female with excessive hatred for men.

The guy was not wrong when he mentioned your name as one of the reasons he was leaving. I would leave any girl that has your type as friends.
shut up abeg
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by haslaw(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
shut up abeg

I struck a nerve didn't I? Truth hurts.

Toxic bitter feminist association successfully recruited another into their ranks.
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by bigpicture001: 9:40am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been warning my best friend about her excessive care, kindness and loyalty to her fiance, but she feel I was jealous of her relationship undecided, so I stopped my advice jejely

So yesterday I caught her crying profusely at our usual evening hangout, I consoled her and asked her to tell me what's wrong, she didn't want to tell me but with much pressure from me she opened up! She told me that her fiance just texted her a broke up message, which she showed me She called him in my presence and put the call on loud speaker for me to hear what his reasons are...

I couldn't believe his reasons where so foolish and useless He said he can't be with my friend because she do have many toasters, so he is scared she might dump him, he also don't like her clique of friends like me shocked and my friend has invested so much for this guy from his business to his personal life

So pls is this enough reasons for him to break up with her...why are men blind to see a good woman, shallow minded and ungrateful undecided undecided

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Plz dear stop going all out against guyz... Cuz. If I tell u how my gf dumped me.. u will cry for doing her nothing and her reason being that sh wants a richer guy...

So now let's com to the reason sh was dumped.... From ur gist it appears u guyz work in the street... Honestly, this is not to spite u..

But as people that work in the street, if a guy isn't in that cache of lifestyle and wants u for a perceived very serious and settled relationship, plz doubt him nomata how convincing it may sound.. it takes people in similar lifestyles to better understand them selves...

You girl, was tempted by the prospect of getting a rather decent guy by mere stroke of. Luck or perpetuate. By love.. it dooesnnt work that way

For u alsso.. when someone looking like out of ur league comes to u... When I say outta league I don't mean moneey.. I mean carriage and personality.. just firstly doubt them.

But if he continues to push, try to go along and stylishly check pix of his exes.. if they are in ur league, then knows u are safe.. but if not , just walk aware or stay for just the fun
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
So you will judge your fiancee by her friends right... you are sick tho

Friends matter to some extent or let me say to the extent of their influence on the person and their relationship as the case maybe.

However independent minded people are not overly influenced by their friends.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Whois(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2022
Any woman you see castigating men is indeed single and bitter.

The women with MEN are happy, the women without MEN are bitter.

haslaw:
islandlady , you are the cause of the breakup because you are a very toxic Narcissst female with excessive hatred for men.

You're right on the bolded. Op seems to be a bitter narcissist. A miserable narcissist looking for fellow women for company
Re: Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! by Fairview1(f): 12:04pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

You have a character problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Petty Enough To Sit On This Kind Of Chair. / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? / Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.