Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety (1673 Views)

Newsbiafra: Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of Igbos’ Naivety, Anger – Okorocha / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Oplomo: 4:55am On May 05, 2022
obailala:
One thing the Op is right about is that Igbos collectively do not know how to play politics, especially the Nigerian brand of politics. That explains why the Igbo man is by default, politically disadvantaged in Nigeria. No one else can be blamed for that. Crying marginalization is not a political strategy; even if it were, it isnt an effective one especially in the Nigerian jungle terrain where everyone (and every tribe) mindless looks out only for his own. Obviously the 'marginalization cry strategy' hasn't effectively produced any results for Igbos.

Politics is about scratching backs, blackmailing, mindless scheming etc - You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Nobody wins in politics without strategic alliances and partnerships, and that is one thing Igbos have collectively failed to do for some years now.

Tell us one political decision that Igbo should have made in the past since after the war that failed to make.

Tell us who they should have voted in the past that they didn't.
We need specifics now from you sermonists on Igbo politics not the time-worn semantics of 'Igbos can't play politics' rubbish.
The same Igbos are getting elected as Senators in Europe, mayors in US, Canada etc. Give us specifics.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Oplomo: 4:56am On May 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You can't give what you don't have boy continue fooling yourself the joke is on you.

You don't want ibo 5%er votes again?
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by obailala(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

Tell us one political decision that Igbo should have made in the past since after the war that failed to make.

We need specifics now from you sermonists on Igbo politics not the time-worn semantics of 'Igbos can't play politics' rubbish.
The same Igbos are getting elected as Senators in Europe, mayors in US, Canada etc. Give us specifics.
Individuals getting elected in US and Canada means nothing, I wasnt referring to individual achievements, and this is one area the Igbos also fail; i.e. giving too much attention to individual achievements rather than collective.

You asked for examples of bad politcal decisions, the Op already gave some examples, one of which is casting all resources and loyalty to PDP unconditionally; the unconditionality of that loyalty is where the mistake lies - a good politician always gives conditions before supporting anything. The Igbos are a major tribe and very possibly the most populous in Nigeria, but we keep acting like a minority tribe. When APC was formed and it was clear they were going to become a power house, Igbos should have infiltrated the party (instead of leaving all eggs in one PDP basket).

Igbos not infiltrating APC is what made Apc a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani party. You might ask, "didn't some Igbos join APC?", but that's not enough; we talking collectively and not individuals. Even the individuals who joined APC were literally banished and collectively tagged names like 'Okoro-Awusa' just for daring to play politics the Nigerian way.

Another example of poor politics is what's been happening since 2015; no matter how smart or wealthy or populated you are, you can never achieve political victories by burning bridges (which is effectively the only thing Igbos have collectively done since 2015, i.e. insulting and mocking Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis).

Political victories are achieved only through alliances and partnerships. Even with the much touted population of the north, Buhari consistently lost elections until his people chose to have an alliance with the SW. Since 2015, Tinubu and his southwestern political block have eaten lots of insult and shit from the Fulani block, but they've chosen to quietly swallow the embarrassment in hope of clinching the presidency in 2023, and you'd agree that is something that looks quite likely (through tinubu or osinbajo). In my opinion, that's what politics is all about, not insulting people consistently for 7 years and then somehow turning around expecting their support to win an election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Transcriber: 8:08am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

[s]The same Igbos are getting elected as Senators in Europe, mayors in US, Canada etc.[/s] Give us specifics.
You are comparing Nigerian politics to western politics?

You are in for a long thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Gentlerespect76: 8:12am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

When people who don't want your interest start advising you ... Lmfao
Are you sure it's not the same person behind that moniker? They are devious, these guys.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Oplomo: 8:29am On May 05, 2022
obailala:
Individuals getting elected in US and Canada means nothing, I wasnt referring to individual achievements, and this is one area the Igbos also fail; i.e. giving too much attention to individual achievements rather than collective.

You asked for examples of bad politcal decisions, the Op already gave some examples, one of which is casting all resources and loyalty to PDP unconditionally; the unconditionality of that loyalty is where the mistake lies - a good politician always gives conditions before supporting anything. The Igbos are a major tribe and very possibly the most populous in Nigeria, but we keep acting like a minority tribe. When APC was formed and it was clear they were going to become a power house, Igbos should have infiltrated the party (instead of leaving all eggs in one PDP basket).

Igbos not infiltrating APC is what made Apc a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani party. You might ask, "didn't some Igbos join APC?", but that's not enough; we talking collectively and not individuals. Even the individuals who joined APC were literally banished and collectively tagged names like 'Okoro-Awusa' just for daring to play politics the Nigerian way.

Another example of poor politics is what's been happening since 2015; no matter how smart or wealthy or populated you are, you can never achieve political victories by burning bridges (which is effectively the only thing Igbos have collectively done since 2015, i.e. insulting and mocking Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis).

Political victories are achieved only through alliances and partnerships. Even with the much touted population of the north, Buhari consistently lost elections until his people chose to have an alliance with the SW. Since 2015, Tinubu and his southwestern political block have eaten lots of insult and shit from the Fulani block, but they've chosen to quietly swallow the embarrassment in hope of clinching the presidency in 2023, and you'd agree that is something that looks quite likely (through tinubu or osinbajo). In my opinion, that's what politics is all about, not insulting people consistently for 7 years and then somehow turning around expecting their support to win an election.

How popular was PDP in your yorubaland before you GIFTED the presidency in 1999 and 2003?

'Ibos can't play politics' but the Ibos getting elected by Europeans and American are from Jupiter? Is OBJ's presidency not both a personal achievement both for him and for the yorubas. Do you yoruba not brag with OBJ presidency and use it to mock Ibos?

How come yoruba were gifted presidency for not aligning with a party but Igbos should be scolded, maligned and scorned for doing same? Make us understand your nigerian politics.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by obailala(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

How popular was PDP in your yorubaland before you GIFTED the presidency in 1999 and 2003?

'Ibos can't play politics' but the Ibos getting elected by Europeans and American are from Jupiter? Is OBJ's presidency not both a personal achievement both for him and for the yorubas. Do you yoruba not brag with OBJ presidency and use it to mock Ibos?

How come yoruba were gifted presidency for not aligning with a party but Igbos should be scolded, maligned and scorned for doing same? Make us understand your nigerian politics.

First of all, I dont remember mentioning anywhere that I'm Yoruba. So maybe you need to calm down and correct your "if he doesnt say something to massage my ego, he must be Yoruba" mentality.

And then talking of 1999, that was a peculiar case when the military simply handed over power almost unilaterally to OBJ as a compensation for the MKO saga. Besides, OBJ whilst being a Yoruba man wasnt even the consensus Yoruba candidate (Falae was). Meanwhile, I dont think I've ever come across anywhere any Yoruba person used an OBJ presidency to mock Igbos; perhaps you can point out any examples of that?

And then you keep saying Igbos are elected in foreign countries; how can you keep being so naive to compare foreign politics to Nigerian politics? I also mentioned above that the focus is on collective politics, not individual achievement

3 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Oplomo: 9:50am On May 05, 2022
obailala:
First of all, I dont remember mentioning anywhere that I'm Yoruba. So maybe you need to calm down and correct your "if he doesnt say something to massage my ego, he must be Yoruba" mentality.

And then talking of 1999, that was a peculiar case when the military simply handed over power almost unilaterally to OBJ as a compensation for the MKO saga. Besides, OBJ whilst being a Yoruba man wasnt even the consensus Yoruba candidate (Falae was). Meanwhile, I dont think I've ever come across anywhere any Yoruba person used an OBJ presidency to mock Igbos; perhaps you can point out any examples of that?

And then you keep saying Igbos are elected in foreign countries; how can you keep being so naive to compare foreign politics to Nigerian politics? I also mentioned above that the focus is on collective politics, not individual achievement

Mr Oba...whatever, I don't my ego massaged, it doesn't swell my bank account. However, I stopped reading at the bolded. Your lame attempt at appearing dispassionate and objective, failed the test of prejudice right there.

This very forum is littered with invectives of mockery against the East from your yoruba comrades telling us '...we yorubas have produced OBJ as president, Igbos will never be president' . It is you are either totally blind or wallowing in the usual yoruba self-deceit, thinking you are smarter than everyone else.

I pretended I didn't know your antecedent on this forum in replying you, but you still failed the test of objectivity. Move, let hear from sincere folks.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by QuotaSystem: 10:08am On May 05, 2022
obailala:

This rare post ought to be framed and placed in every APGA, PDP and APC office in the East.

Quite magnanimous of you sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by QuotaSystem: 10:20am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

'Ibos can't play politics' but the Ibos getting elected by Europeans and American are from Jupiter?

obailala:

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by QuotaSystem: 10:25am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

A refresher.

QuotaSystem:

The Yoruba (MKO), had previously won the 1992 Presidential elections, but were denied the Presidency by the military, hence the concession by top parties in 1999 upon our return to civilian rule to pacify the SW.

It is also why Democracy day was moved from May 29th to June 12th each year, to mark the date of MKO’s victory.

So tell us what are Igbo to be pacified for? Calling Nigeria a zoo? Supporting murderous secessionist terrorists? Insulting other Nigerians unceasingly for the past 7 years?

4 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by ProudImolite: 10:27am On May 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
All what you eboos have to do is to give your votes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
our "5%"
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by ProudImolite: 10:30am On May 05, 2022
Bravetunde:
but remember ss can not vote sad waste.sad waste are slavves to fulanis and ss.
And I really love the akwa ibom treatment. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by obailala(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:

Mr Oba...whatever, I don't my ego massaged, it doesn't swell my bank account. However, I stopped reading at the bolded. Your lame attempt at appearing dispassionate and objective, failed the test of prejudice right there.

This very forum is littered with invectives of mockery against the East from your yoruba comrades telling us '...we yorubas have produced OBJ as president, Igbos will never be president' . It is you are either totally blind or wallowing in the usual yoruba self-deceit, thinking you are smarter than everyone else.

I pretended I didn't know your antecedent on this forum in replying you, but you still failed the test of objectivity. Move, let hear from sincere folks.

I don't give a damn who you think I am or where you think I'm from; that's absolutely inconsequential and irrelevant to the discussion That notwithstanding, I'm a harcore Igbo man from the eastern heartland. If my opinions, ideologies and philosophies doesnt sit well with you or doesn't align with the general Igbo political ideology and approach (which i totally and openly do not agree with most times), then feel free to tag me a Yoruba man, an efulefu or whatever derogatory term that makes you feel better.

As for what you said above, I'm an ardent reader in this forum and have seen several comments about '...Igbos will never be president'... But I've never seen a "We Yorubas have produced OBJ, but you Igbos will never be president" statement. But then again, who gives a damn what tribal idiots even blab about online when there are more important things to think about?... I made a clear point which you ignored and started focusing on the mundane - that Igbos collectively have failed to play proper politics in Nigeria. That explains why the Igbo man (even a fine candidate such as Mr Obi) is sadly by default, politically disadvantaged in the Nigerian political stage.

Of course small minds would simply dismiss this with the emotional concept of "...they hate us, that's why they don't support us...", and other small minds would simply say "...you are Yoruba..." for daring to say such. But yet again, that doesnt change the fact in what I said about failing to play right politics; emotions don't work in politics.

5 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
obailala:

I doff my hat for you. ..

Your thoughts are illuminated in mine point by point. As an igbo I used to care about the political future of igbos since 2015 until I stopped caring .
My own itch is that there are igbos that reason just like you and I do but it's quite unfortunate that we are in minority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Emilokoiyawon: 12:45am On May 06, 2022
ProudImolite:
our "5%"

Yes. Give Tinubu your 5% and he will reward you with 10%. That's a good deal. You have doubled your worth. You can't vote Wike because he killed your people in Obigbo. You can't vote Atiku because it is the turn of the South to produce president. Align with Yorubas (your Southern brothers) and take your rightful place in the sphere of Nigerian politics. Or you can continue with your Biafra or death, insulting Yorubas, Muslims/Islam and Northerners and calling Nigeria a zoo. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by ProudImolite: 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes. Give Tinubu your 5% and he will reward you with 10%. That's a good deal. You have doubled your worth. You can't vote Wike because he killed your people in Obigbo. You can't vote Atiku because it is the turn of the South to produce president. Align with Yorubas (your Southern brothers) and take your rightful place in the sphere of Nigerian politics. Or you can continue with your Biafra or death, insulting Yorubas, Muslims/Islam and Northerners and calling Nigeria a zoo. The choice is yours.
So if we align with yorubas , what will we get ? Tell me in practical terms
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Emilokoiyawon: 3:22pm On May 06, 2022
ProudImolite:
So if we align with yorubas , what will we get ? Tell me in practical terms

That will be decided by Tinubu and the Igbo power brokers presented by Ndigbo. I cannot pretend to know what Igbos want. Some of you want Kanu's release. Other's just want demilitarilization of the SE. Every Igbo I know want more federal investment in SE. But again, I will let the Igbo leaders decide what they want.

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Freedom34: 9:45pm On May 16, 2022
datola:
I usually wonder how power will go to South East when people there don't want to hear anything North ...and south west (fixed) who are the majority voters.

In fact South East people are not really ready to cooperate with any region in getting power.
Gbam!
The mods shd've closed d thread after ur post as you've said everything in a few words:
Nevertheless, be prepared to receive insults for ur troubles!
cool

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Freedom34: 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
obailala:
Hmpphh!
cool
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Idiko1: 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
Kwashiman:
I did a honest assessment of the political situation and future of Ndigbo in Nigeria and cane to the conclusion that we're the cause of our own problems politically in Nigeria. What is that problem? We no Sabi play politics the "Nigerian way", let's forget about these entitled rants about the SE been marginalized blah blah blah, the deeper and more salient plight that we face as a region is that we are too loyal almost to a laughable fault, and that's why the North and to some extent the SW will always be ahead of us politically, we're far too emotional than logical. For context, the SE has been giving PDP its bloc votes for years now and what have we gotten in return for years of unyielding loyalty? absolutely nothing! ordinary VP sef we no see to collect...meanwhile the SW knew better to play the game of opposition in all the years they were not in the corridors of power, they patiently waited and stalked for an opportunity to gain political traction and find their ways back in the swing of power...that opportunity finally presented itself in 2015 when they made alliances with the North by merging their opposition party (which was only strong in the SW) with the emerging popular party which was APC at the time, the reward of which produced a VP for them; thus positioning them among other strategic corridors of power along with the North. Even the South South under Jonathan leveraged on the strong loyalty of Igbos to PDP to massively vote Jonathan (an Ijaw man) into power, what stopped PDP from giving power to an Igbo man despite us being a majority ethnic group? Where's that famous think-thank of true Igbo political consciousness that produced true political heavyweights like Azikiwe, Mbonu Ojike, K.O Mbadiwe, Micheal Okpara, Alex Ekwueme etc? Why can't we just ditch our loyalty to PDP and adopt a party like APGA which has its grassroots firmly rooted in the fabrics of the South East, why can't IPOB which has a popular following among lots of youths in the South East use its popularity to actually educate and encourage SE youths to get their PVCs and vote massively for leaders who will first and foremost promote the interest of the people at local and Federal level? Why should IPOB keep trying to threaten people in the East who truly want to vote, thus constantly creating a worrying vacuum of lack of political leadership, participation and voters apathy in the SE?

2023 is around the corner and once again we've put all our eggs in one basket by fooling ourselves to think Peter Obi will get the party ticket to run for president, we all know the North might clinch the ticket again under PDP while we settle for crumbs...why can't the likes of Peter Obi just leave PDP and campaign under a new political party or an already established one like APGA? PDP is the greatest enemy of Igbo political interest as history has proven, and if we don't turn corners fast, we will be left in the dust forever while other regions keep rotating the presidency among themselves.

Lastly, we will NEVER get Biafra by doing useless sit-at-homes, shouting "Biafra or death ",and causing unnecessary in our own region...Nigeria won't care and will only send more battle ready soldiers to our region to cause more chaos and destructions, and don't even crying to UN to come save you when it gets hot cause those ones don't give a toss about Africa's problems, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Lastly how can we get Biafra in the long term? It's simple! You're a fuCCking majority tribe for goodness sake, learn to play the game the way the North and SW does and stop the emotional blackmail, let's start making alliances with the other 2 big boys and play politics the ruthless way...we've allowed minority tribes among our South South neighbors to play on our intelligence in our daft effort to be "our brothers keepers", and they've produced a president already and might do so again while we are left with nothing but insults and scorn from the same people we've always seen as our brothers. Enough of the emotional politics, nothing is fair in politics (at least when it comes to Nigeria), so why can't we use our numbers and majority status to join the North and play their own brand of politics? Then and only then can we get a shot at power, and with power comes opportunity...maybe then can we have an Igbo president who is sympathetic to the Biafran cause push for constitutional amendments in the legislature to allow for referendum and reconsideration towards secession.

If you are actually an Igbo person, you must be the Efulefu. You moronically tend to forget Ndigbo and Biafrans lost something at the battlefield. Until that thing is regained by any known or unknown means, politics in Nigeria is not for Ndigbo. In US right after the civil war, the confederate south was allowed to produce leaders even more than the north (Yankee). Africans are incarnate of foolish demons.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Polchiz(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2022
Kwashiman:
I did a honest assessment of the political situation and future of Ndigbo in Nigeria and cane to the conclusion that we're the cause of our own problems politically in Nigeria. What is that problem? We no Sabi play politics the "Nigerian way", let's forget about these entitled rants about the SE been marginalized blah blah blah, the deeper and more salient plight that we face as a region is that we are too loyal almost to a laughable fault, and that's why the North and to some extent the SW will always be ahead of us politically, we're far too emotional than logical. For context, the SE has been giving PDP its bloc votes for years now and what have we gotten in return for years of unyielding loyalty? absolutely nothing! ordinary VP sef we no see to collect...meanwhile the SW knew better to play the game of opposition in all the years they were not in the corridors of power, they patiently waited and stalked for an opportunity to gain political traction and find their ways back in the swing of power...that opportunity finally presented itself in 2015 when they made alliances with the North by merging their opposition party (which was only strong in the SW) with the emerging popular party which was APC at the time, the reward of which produced a VP for them; thus positioning them among other strategic corridors of power along with the North. Even the South South under Jonathan leveraged on the strong loyalty of Igbos to PDP to massively vote Jonathan (an Ijaw man) into power, what stopped PDP from giving power to an Igbo man despite us being a majority ethnic group? Where's that famous think-thank of true Igbo political consciousness that produced true political heavyweights like Azikiwe, Mbonu Ojike, K.O Mbadiwe, Micheal Okpara, Alex Ekwueme etc? Why can't we just ditch our loyalty to PDP and adopt a party like APGA which has its grassroots firmly rooted in the fabrics of the South East, why can't IPOB which has a popular following among lots of youths in the South East use its popularity to actually educate and encourage SE youths to get their PVCs and vote massively for leaders who will first and foremost promote the interest of the people at local and Federal level? Why should IPOB keep trying to threaten people in the East who truly want to vote, thus constantly creating a worrying vacuum of lack of political leadership, participation and voters apathy in the SE?

2023 is around the corner and once again we've put all our eggs in one basket by fooling ourselves to think Peter Obi will get the party ticket to run for president, we all know the North might clinch the ticket again under PDP while we settle for crumbs...why can't the likes of Peter Obi just leave PDP and campaign under a new political party or an already established one like APGA? PDP is the greatest enemy of Igbo political interest as history has proven, and if we don't turn corners fast, we will be left in the dust forever while other regions keep rotating the presidency among themselves.

Lastly, we will NEVER get Biafra by doing useless sit-at-homes, shouting "Biafra or death ",and causing unnecessary in our own region...Nigeria won't care and will only send more battle ready soldiers to our region to cause more chaos and destructions, and don't even crying to UN to come save you when it gets hot cause those ones don't give a toss about Africa's problems, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Lastly how can we get Biafra in the long term? It's simple! You're a fuCCking majority tribe for goodness sake, learn to play the game the way the North and SW does and stop the emotional blackmail, let's start making alliances with the other 2 big boys and play politics the ruthless way...we've allowed minority tribes among our South South neighbors to play on our intelligence in our daft effort to be "our brothers keepers", and they've produced a president already and might do so again while we are left with nothing but insults and scorn from the same people we've always seen as our brothers. Enough of the emotional politics, nothing is fair in politics (at least when it comes to Nigeria), so why can't we use our numbers and majority status to join the North and play their own brand of politics? Then and only then can we get a shot at power, and with power comes opportunity...maybe then can we have an Igbo president who is sympathetic to the Biafran cause push for constitutional amendments in the legislature to allow for referendum and reconsideration towards secession.

STOP deceiving yourself.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by WhizdomXX(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2022
Kwashiman:

.most intelligent political write-up I've seen from an Igbo.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Idiko1: 12:01am On May 17, 2022
WhizdomXX:

.most intelligent political write-up I've seen from an Igbo.

I guess birds of the same feather. He forgot there was a war between Biafra and Nigeria. In addition, he forgot the inhabitants of Nigeria are dumbass Africans too.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Nobody: 12:05am On May 17, 2022
obailala:

Stop wasting your precious time educating the dude. he is a graduate of Biafra sit-at-home University!.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Nobody: 12:11am On May 17, 2022
Kwashiman:

Very intelligent write-up. This, above, summarizes my opinion as well. Your writing are hard to read though!. Good job!
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Idiko1: 12:14am On May 17, 2022
datola:
I usually wonder how power will go to South East when people there don't want to hear anything North who are the majority voters.

In fact South East people are not really ready to cooperate with any region in getting power.

Is there anything wrong for a group of people to seek self-determination? People from south-east geopolitical region of Nigeria do not want certain goons from northern region of Nigeria as compatriots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu At The Palace Of Obong Of Calabar Yesterday. What Do You Think? / Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi / South East Business Men Donate 1 Billion For Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.