Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety (1671 Views)

Newsbiafra: Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of Igbos’ Naivety, Anger – Okorocha / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

The mugu is not Ibo..

It the usual 'Ibo can never do well in our eyes' yoruba propaganda politics.

Let him go and listen to Ebenezer obey's ketekete (the man, his son and horse) song.
Obey was talking about people like him 'awon aiye' people of the world who can never see good in what others do no matter what those people do to please them.

Ndigbo have done EVERYTHING in this country to be accepted, we have begged pleaded for 40 years, we have invested in other parts of the country. Igbo sons and daughters have brought global glory to this country since then in many fields and sectors- sports, academia, literature
etc. Achebe, Adichie, Ajunwa, Kanu, Okocha, Iheanacho, Emeagwali to name a very few. Even Simon Ekpa won medals for Nigeria but now see the futility in pleasing those whose mind are hardenef with hate against the East.

The first editorial on the Igbo marginalization I read was written in 1973. My dad was still a young appentice boy when that piece was written. The world 'marginalization' has since become a synonym for Ndigbo. We have cried, till tears have dried. Yet these 'world people' can never see anything good in Igbo..

The question now is 'What do these people want from 65 million Igbo? These homilies on what Igbo should do and not do should stop, let the self-appointed lecturers on Igbo affairs talk to the bully (nigerian state) to enthrone justice and equity.

Our cries are music to their ears? While they play God? Mbanu, it cannot continue.
A typical african man would never bow to reason until you involve higher power/firepower/connect.

Everybody knows what to do for peaceful co-existence but let us continue to pretend we don't know. Do to Okeke, what you have done to Okorie, biri kam biri (live and lets live) but the feudo-monarchicals of nigeria say no.

The nonsense cannot continue, something must give. Change is constant.

Bro.... there's nothing you can say...till Jesus comes the SE will always be subservient to SW and North....even when the country divides...the circle continues. Just ask God why..he made it so.
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by Oplomo: 5:27am On May 17, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Bro.... there's nothing you can say...till Jesus comes the SE will always be subservient to SW and North....even when the country divides...the circle continues. Just ask God why..he made it so.

Go and beg God to give Illorin back to you from the fulani emirate
Re: As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety by SlayerForever: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
Idiko1:

If you are actually an Igbo person, you must be the Efulefu. You moronically tend to forget Ndigbo and Biafrans lost something at the battlefield. Until that thing is regained by any known or unknown means, politics in Nigeria is not for Ndigbo. In US right after the civil war, the confederate south was allowed to produce leaders even more than the north (Yankee). Africans are incarnate of foolish demons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key On 7th Oct 2022 - IPOB / Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Change The Life Of The Boy In Viral Photo. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.