Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,142 members, 7,910,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs (4660 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Testimonial

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Truthshotcrazy: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Fastlinkpro: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
nice one
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
1 by 1

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Testimonial like this gives me joy

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
I woke up to these

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2022
One minute everything will be working on fine another minute Facebook page restriction.

Oga Mark why?

Nevertheless na me and Facebook customer support today.

I might end up toasting the lady sha.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ad account disabled
Ads still active

Over 900k ad spend

Facebook can be brutal but I am still hopeful that they will reinstate the ad account.

We move.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Relationship with clients is as good as the services you offer to them.

Some clients may not have all the necessary things needed for an effective work but it is left for you to go extra miles to satisfy them or ignore them.

I value relationship with clients and it pays off by them recommending new clients to me.

The relationship goes beyond just running ads for them but also consulting and sharing of tips that will help them beyond my services.

Las las na words like these below de give me joy.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
The relationship between a service provider and his clients is very important.

This is something I have known since day one.
If you can't deliver refund, your integrity is more important than the money.

Handling ads for clients can be a hectic task because of incessant banning.

After losing many ads accounts in a short time I decide to implement a new strategy to stay away from Facebook incessant banning.

So far the new strategy has reduced the ad account banning to over 90% with a slight increase in the cost per lead but nevertheless the campaigns has been running for two weeks without any issue unlike before.

These ladies below has spent millions running ads and has made more millions but Oga Mark no see your face if you do anyhow you collect anyhow.

Have a great week ahead.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by uniquecontent00: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
drop your number here sir
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
uniquecontent00:
drop your number here sir
080 66 130 113
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
With Kiwi browser you can set up a proper Facebook ad with your mobile phone.

When you put the browser on desktop mode your ads manager will load up like a desktop.

Even due it will be tiny compare to a laptop it is still a better alternative than boosting or using the Meta Ads App.

✅ All the campaign objective are available
✅ You can set up business manager account
✅ You can verify a domain
✅ Set up standard events
✅ Set up aggregated events measurements
✅ Login in your WordPress dashboard
✅ Install pixel using the integration or manual.

For Amazon KDP guys Kiwi browser is your sure bet for KDP on mobile.

Bloggers too Kiwi browser is a good alternative to laptop.

So do you want to learn how to run Facebook ads but you don't have a laptop?

Wait for my course on Facebook ads mobile.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
One of my students is getting results

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Testimonial time

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Boost your visibility by doing this.

Record a less than 5 minutes video about a particular topic in your niche.

Upload the video on your Facebook page with a caption and valuable write up.

Go to your Facebook ads manager and set up "Reach" campaign objective.

Set it at 500 naira per day ad budget or you can increase the budget if you want.

Run the campaign for one week and repeat the same thing with a new video talking about another topic in your niche.

Do not add any interest in the interest targeting leave it broad.

Reach campaign can reach thousands of people at a very cheap cost.

Try that from now till December and come to my church for your thanksgiving.

The goal is not to generate leads or sales immediately but to be omnipresent in front of your potential audience.

Being omnipresent in front of your audience create familiarity and people buy from someone who they are familiar with.

When next you have an offer for them to buy they will not hesitate to buy because they have consumed your contents and can trust your ability to deliver.

It helps build like, trust and credibility in your business.

And such brings quality leads and sales at a very cheap cost.

If you try this and it did not work for you come back in December 2022 and castigate me.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Last night one of my affiliate marketing students messaged me that Facebook rejected his ad.

I told him to share his ad copy let me evaluate it and find what went wrong.

After going through his ad copy I discovered what he did wrong which I pointed out to him to edit and remove or rewrite the cycled parts.

Which he did and Facebook approved the ad.

So I decide to educate some people about words they should avoid when writing their ad copies.

The words that got his ad rejected are

⚡Reveal
⚡Secret

Facebook hate those words, they see them as words that multi level marketing keywords.

So exclude words like

⚡secret(s)

⚡reveal

⚡Do you want to find out how to make money online? Click here to join.

⚡Are you suffering, are you tired of not making money.

⚡Make six figures in one month

⚡Make 1000 dollars in one week

Facebook sees those words as multi level marketing keywords and will continue to reject and flag off your ads.

I will recommend you and read Facebook terms of use to learn more.

Facebook wants you to be open and sincere to your audience.

I hope some of you have learnt what to avoid and why Facebook keep on rejecting your ads.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
One thing I like about running crypto ads is the simplicity of doing it.

You don't need to crack your head thinking of writing killer sales copies.

You don't need to crack your head writing killer ad copies.

No need to crack your head writing catchy headline.

All you need is to get your telegram channel, group or WhatsApp group ready.

Design a simple opt-in page with headline, sub headline (optional) earning screenshots and a link to any of the above.

Pixel the opt-in page

Put together screenshots of results to make a video or post only one screenshot as ad creative.

Set up your campaign and you are good to go.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Zealoy(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Do you run ads for someone? I have a cosmetics shop offline, and i need customers to patronise me
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Kobicove(m): 2:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
Ad account disabled
Ads still active

Over 900k ad spend

Facebook can be brutal but I am still hopeful that they will reinstate the ad account.

We move.

Do they usually give reasons if they disable a person's ad account?
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Kobicove:

Do they usually give reasons if they disable a person's ad account?
They do give hint on why but a novice will likely not decode.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Kobicove(m): 2:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
They do give hint on why but a novice will likely not decode.

Ok
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
When you don't have money to build a landing page you can use WhatsApp business account as an alternative to run ads on Facebook.

It works in every niche.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by AndyCole16(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
When you don't have money to build a landing page you can use WhatsApp business account as an alternative to run ads on Facebook.

It works in every niche.
I'm contacting you already
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2022
As good as your offer is don't ignore your ad creative.

A good ad creative increases your conversions and reduces your cost per results.

Don't joke with your ad creative or else your ad will suffer.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
While using Jiji, Aliexpress and co to do your product research.

Before you go ahead to set up funnels and ads for your products.

Go go Facebook ad library and conduct a search using the keywords of the products you want to market.

In Facebook ad library you will see the number of competitors you have, what your competitors are doing and you can also spy on their landing pages to get ideas on how to create yours.

I found out that some products are highly competitive when I did some random searches on them.

Product like "Blender" showed over 600 results
Product like "Massager" showed over 200 results.

This is to show that the products are selling well but the competition is too much.

So if you want to dive in make sure you have enough capital, killer creatives, good funnels and retargeting marketing strategies.

Do all these and see massive result.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
My results na follow come

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Few days ago vs today.

E be like say I go de go live on Tiktok to share my knowledge about Facebook ads and other make money online contents.

That way the audience can reward me with gifts that I can withdraw as money.

1.51 dollars is so small but that is an encouraging start and I am happy for her.

It will only get better and bigger from here.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
You use to see others who post contents alot on their timeline as parrots and immature people.

You use to brag that you only come to Facebook to read, chat on messenger and you don't engage in immature things on Facebook.

Now Facebook has decided to start rewarding the parrots, those immature people who are jobless and posting both valuable and non valuable contents.

By introducing " Professional Mode".
You are now running from one DM to another asking how you will turn your profile to "Professional Mode".

Oga/Madam that mode is for content creators not for ghost and matured users like you who's timeline is as dry as Sahara desert.

With your 5 followers and no content you want to enjoy "Professional Mode".

Bad news it is meant for content creators and you are not one, you either join the immature people and parrots to start posting content or you continue with your ghost mode.

Professional mode is a means Oga Mark wants to start rewarding the parrots for entertaining and educating his users.

It is a way of him saying your efforts will not go unrewarded for helping Meta in keeping people glued to the Facebook platform.

Oga Mark knows that his competitors are now rewarding content creators because without content creators there will not no need for social media.

Without those content creators many of us will not be visiting Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube and Twitter because those places will be boring.

So content creators Oga Mark doesn't want to lose you guys to his competitors.

If you have achieved the "Professional Mode" that is the first step, another step is monetization.

Na that monetization be the koko.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is a matric from someone who has the professional mode activated in her account.

The matric like reach, impression and engagement were only available for pages.

But with professional mode you have access to such important information about your posts.

Nigeria at the moment are not eligible to receive stars which can be converted to money but we can still make money using the professional mode.

Many brands and business owners are looking for people with high engagement to promote their products or services.

So how will you attracts such clients?

1: By posting your matric
2: Making offers for such sponsorship posts.

If your posts have high reach and engagements then brands and business owners will approach you for promotion.

And we call such promotion "influence marketing"

Influence marketing in my own definition is influencers using their influence to promote things for people and for themselves depending on the niche which they operate.

While we wait for Nigeria to become eligible for stars those with high reach and engagement in their professional mode accounts will using influence marketing to be cashing out.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm still in the business of generating leads for my clients.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2022
We are open for new clients

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get LG, Samsung Distributorship? / I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns / Nigeria’s Inflation Projected To Cross 12% Threshold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.