Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs (4807 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Zealoy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
We are open for new clients
i will like you people to run some ads for me pls how can i contact u
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by suxex4ever: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Can our naira master card still be used to pay Facebook or Instagram for ads? Because I heard sometimes ago that naira cards will be stopped from international transaction
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Zealoy:
i will like you people to run some ads for me pls how can i contact u
My contact is on my signature.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
This "Boost Unavailable" is because my account has been banned permanently from advertising.

Had it been that I was not banned I could have easily boost the post to get more views and engagement.

This is one of the benefits of professional mode.

You can use this boost post feature to increase your followers by boosting your highly engaged posts.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2022
You have created too many pages of late try again later.

This has been the case of late with those familiar with Facebook page.

If you are having such issue, check the screenshot and see how to solve the problem.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by entrep88: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2022
I sell old Facebook accounts should in case you need from 5years above, IG and Twitter for chicken change, 100% Legit with ID upon request
0.8.o.6o382079
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
My client be like Uche I can reinstate any restricted ads açcount or page without any ID card.

I said ok na, take this açcount and these pages go and do the experiment and get back to me.

We had that discussion about two days ago, yesterday she messaged me that the pages and the ad account has been reinstated.

I checked and confirmed that they are all active.

So all you guys who's açcounts got restricted and doesn't have IDs to confirm your identity should come forward or wait when her course will be out.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
More positive results

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Yesterday was 22
Today is 17

When the offer is good, the creative is dope and the set up awesome everything will work in your favour.

Lead generation at it's best.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am still that guy who provide values and helps in many groups and in mine.

Still your Media buyer Uche Osefoh

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why not come let me work wonders on your ad campaign.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2023
You can enroll in our Facebook ad mentorship program.

We just launched.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2023
As we voted today don't forget to generate leads for your business.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
We are still taking new customers hurry now.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2023
I have this new client who we negotiated on how I will run ad for her affiliate marketing offers.

She paid and I get to work.
I installed pixel and set up the standard conversion events.

I demanded for a creative and copy which she sent both so I went to work by setting up the ad.

The ad was approved and I turned it off till 12 am before turning it on.

By 12 am I turn on the ad and went to sleep only to wake up by 7 am and saw only one lead.

So I had to add interests to the campaign and the result was worst than zero targeting.

I knew we have to change the creative which I demanded that she personally record the video which she did and sent to me.

I set up a new ad and still no lead after a few hours so when I checked the ad matrices it was good on the ad dashboard but nothing is happening.

I knew the problem will be from the landing page so I took my time to evaluate the landing page only to discover what the problem was.

I pointed out the problems to her and possible solutions and corrections.

Which was implemented and now the leads have started pouring in.

The moral lesson of this case study is the ability to troubleshoot, identify your problem and possible solutions to it.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Slot still open.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Always check your ad matrices to help you determine what to exclude or include in your future campaigns.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Our April batch is open.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2023
I am becoming too good on this Facebook ad of a thing.

The previous guy messed up her campaign and wasted alot of money.

Before I work with any client I will first evaluate their marketing strategies to see if there is anyway I can improve or change things.

And one of it is working with available data.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2023
I am becoming a god in this business

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
More result for my client.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2023
Offer: Lead generation for a health coaching offer with an upsell at the thank you page.

Same offer and funnel that worked in 2019 we brought it back in 2023 and it is still working.

Don't fix what is not broken, always stick to working strategy.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2023
When running page like ads make sure you use viral videos.

Viral videos will decrease your cost per follower.
It will increase your engagement
It will increase your shares and reactions
It will increase your reach both paid and organic reach.

Started this pet project two days ago and will increase it to 10k followers and try to monetize the page.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by TheRealOwner(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2023
How much do you charge to run ads for people
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2023
TheRealOwner:
How much do you charge to run ads for people
20k per month.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2023
If you are having this issue just sub another sim card and try again or ask someone to switch hotspot for you.

The reason why you are getting this error message is because your IP has created too many pages.

Each IP has maximum of 15 pages in 90 days before Facebook restrict it from further creating pages till the next 90 days.

Try this troubleshooting and come and pay your tithe later.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2023
Get Facebook ad targeting ideas by coming to my DM through my signature.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2023
Targeting Strategies: How to Target Your Audience on Facebook Ads Effectively

Introduction:
One of the key advantages of advertising on Facebook is its robust targeting capabilities, allowing businesses to reach their desired audience with precision. However, without a well-defined targeting strategy, even the most compelling ad creative can fall flat. This article will explore effective targeting strategies that can help businesses maximize the impact and results of their Facebook Ads campaigns.

Define Your Target Audience:
Before diving into the world of Facebook Ads, it's crucial to have a clear understanding of your target audience. Consider demographics such as age, gender, location, language, and interests. Develop buyer personas to create a detailed profile of your ideal customer, enabling you to tailor your ads accordingly.

Leverage Custom Audiences:
Facebook provides the option to create custom audiences based on your existing customer database, website visitors, or engagement on your Facebook page. By leveraging this feature, you can target people who already have some familiarity with your brand, increasing the chances of conversion and engagement.

Lookalike Audiences:
Once you have established a custom audience, you can expand your reach by creating lookalike audiences. Facebook's algorithm analyzes your existing audience and identifies users with similar characteristics, behaviours, and interests. This enables you to tap into a new pool of potential customers more likely to be interested in your products or services.

Detailed Interest Targeting:
Facebook provides an extensive range of interest-targeting options that allow you to reach individuals who have expressed interest in specific topics, hobbies, or activities. Take advantage of this feature by selecting relevant interests that align with your business niche and target market.

Behaviour-based Targeting:
Beyond demographic and interest targeting, Facebook also offers behaviour-based targeting options. This includes targeting users based on their online behaviours, purchase history, device usage, and more. By utilizing behaviour-based targeting, you can reach individuals who are more likely to engage with your ads and convert them into customers.

Utilize Facebook Pixel:
Installing Facebook Pixel on your website enables you to track user behaviour, measure conversions, and optimize your ads for specific actions, such as purchases or form submissions. This data can be used to create custom audiences and retarget users who have shown interest in your offerings, increasing the likelihood of conversions.

Geo-targeting:
For businesses with a local or regional focus, geo-targeting is a powerful tool. Facebook allows you to target specific geographic areas, such as cities, states, or countries. This ensures that your ads are seen by individuals who are within your target market's physical proximity, increasing the relevance and effectiveness of your campaigns.

Exclude Irrelevant Audiences:
To further refine your targeting, consider excluding audiences that are unlikely to be interested in your products or services. For example, if you offer high-end luxury items, excluding lower income brackets can help you focus your budget on individuals more likely to make a purchase.

Continuous Testing and Optimization:
Targeting strategies are not set in stone, and what works for one campaign may not work for another. It's important to continuously test different targeting options, monitor their performance, and optimize your campaigns based on the insights gained. Facebook Ads Manager provides comprehensive analytics and metrics to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your targeting efforts.

Conclusion:
Effective targeting is the cornerstone of successful Facebook advertising campaigns. By defining your target audience, leveraging custom and lookalike audiences, utilizing detailed interest and behaviour-based targeting, and continuously testing and optimizing your campaigns, you can significantly enhance your ad performance and maximize your return on investment. Keep experimenting, analyzing data, and refining your targeting strategies to ensure that your Facebook Ads reach the right people at the right time, resulting in increased engagement, conversions, and business growth.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Doing what I know how to do best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Bus Transport Business / I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns / Shopping From India Now Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.