Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,789 members, 7,941,966 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? (1007 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Is It Ethical To Speak To Ex Often And Going The Length To Lend Him Some Cash / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by feranmi888: 8:53am On May 06, 2022
Hello everyone, quite a rainy day here! So I have been dating this lovely wonderful lady for a year and the half, am 38 and shes 26. Over this period, it has been wonderful,shes loyal
and very loving, only thing is that shes stingy and not a giver which is the opposite of who I am. That by the side, after a while, trust issues came in, there are times I see things that
made me feel shes cheating, and the same with her too, we talk it off and act like nothing, but as times goes by the trust issue lingered to a stronger level
where I had to say in order to even finalize this topic as to who is cheating and who isnt, lets swear, and not just normal swear oo, we will use our blood, all in the name of joke oo. Omo
next day she called me she was coming to my place, i said no p,she reached oo, girl brought out alligator pepper (ataare) and said today we swear, omo see me see wahala, I didnt know she was serious, and
me dun cheat on her once, though that was when we had two weeks break when we had issues, but not a break up. In my mind, i was like no shaking, we go know if you sef dey cheat na. So i said we wont use her
own method of pouring blood in the pepper and swearing, i told her to pierce her thumb, swear that ever since we have been dating that if she have ever slept with another man, baba for up should take her life, I know i went too far, but
I knew what i was doing cos i wont even allow the swear to finish before i stopped it. Ok now she agreed to it, and omo she pierced her thumb oo, blood came out and lo and behold she started laying the curse, as she was
about to lick the blood up to finalize the swearing, i held her hand and cleaned the blood off told her to stop. The rest sha was history, so my my questions guys, with the level wey this girl reach, could she be telling the truth as claimed?
Cos mehn some girls can do anything to cover up lies oo, I was moved by that, but not fully convinced. Though I had to go through rigorous prayers for that process cos it might have a severe repercussion, nonsense we do
attimes all in the name of love.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

But Egbon, u don old pass all these Pala-pala, be serious with life, make money then give ur women order.....

The two reasons for marriage for successful men should be Sex and Pro-Creation, cus money over Love 24/7.

9 Likes

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2022
38 year old man!! na ontop boyfriend and girlfriend matter una dey go buy alligator pepper, atarodo, onion, tomato's and dey pierce each other hands and legs cos una wan prove innocence.

Bro you're only feeling she has cheated coz you've once engaged in it. But if u feel disturbed inside of you cut off and if otherwise I'll advice you continue and go do the needful asap.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
You are 38. You v a 26 yes old girl. And you v to make her go true swearing to believe her or
for you n her to believe eachother.
Una case fit get K-Leg in future. For this hard Nigeria, person wey dem dey pray for never make am not to talk of adding curses.
It's better the two of you get serious with the relationship & get married.
Bros Feranmi888, you are getting old.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by Bluezy13(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2022
Hmmm...

Why do I find this funny for a 38 years old ??

1 Like

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by habsydiamond(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2022
A stingy woman can not hold a house. It's better u let her go... Stingy people only care about themselves. If u marry her u will see shege when u are broke, ur children will see shege... Cos she will always send them to u even when she has billions in her account. She won't want to participate financially or morally in any project. All them dey get na advice that can't solve the problem at hand. Oga move on oo. Half bread is better than full chinchin for a wise man oo... I rise.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by medriano: 10:01am On May 06, 2022
feranmi888:
Hello everyone, quite a rainy day here! So I have been dating this lovely wonderful lady for a year and the half, am 38 and shes 26. Over this period, it has been wonderful,shes loyal
and very loving, only thing is that shes stingy and not a giver which is the opposite of who I am. That by the side, after a while, trust issues came in, there are times I see things that
made me feel shes cheating, and the same with her too, we talk it off and act like nothing, but as times goes by the trust issue lingered to a stronger level
where I had to say in order to even finalize this topic as to who is cheating and who isnt, lets swear, and not just normal swear oo, we will use our blood, all in the name of joke oo. Omo
next day she called me she was coming to my place, i said no p,she reached oo, girl brought out alligator pepper (ataare) and said today we swear, omo see me see wahala, I didnt know she was serious, and
me dun cheat on her once, though that was when we had two weeks break when we had issues, but not a break up. In my mind, i was like no shaking, we go know if you sef dey cheat na. So i said we wont use her
own method of pouring blood in the pepper and swearing, i told her to pierce her thumb, swear that ever since we have been dating that if she have ever slept with another man, baba for up should take her life, I know i went too far, but
I knew what i was doing cos i wont even allow the swear to finish before i stopped it. Ok now she agreed to it, and omo she pierced her thumb oo, blood came out and lo and behold she started laying the curse, as she was
about to lick the blood up to finalize the swearing, i held her hand and cleaned the blood off told her to stop. The rest sha was history, so my my questions guys, with the level wey this girl reach, could she be telling the truth as claimed?
Cos mehn some girls can do anything to cover up lies oo, I was moved by that, but not fully convinced. Though I had to go through rigorous prayers for that process cos it might have a severe repercussion, nonsense we do
attimes all in the name of love.

At 38, don’t you think you are too grown to have stooped so low for that? Over cheating that you even cheated when you guys had issues.
Of course there’ll be repercussions for that stupid act.
What if she really hasn’t cheated on you?
This one act is enough to break up
With you.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by virginprincess(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2022
Nawa o, at 38 you are behaving like a 21yrs old boy, why didn't you swear so that you would die instantly, you are accusing your girlfriend of cheating whereas you are the one cheating, if I'm that lady I will dump your sorry ass that moment.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
38yrs 70yrs old man

1 Like

Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by headbasher96(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2022
If to say u get work woman for be the least of your worries u never marry babe yet una the swear when una marry u go kukumA put oguma for her pussy be that o and she go welder iron pant give u to the wear weyrey
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by feranmi888: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
38 year old man!! na ontop boyfriend and girlfriend matter una dey go buy alligator pepper, atarodo, onion, tomato's and dey pierce each other hands and legs cos una wan prove innocence.

Bro you're only feeling she has cheated coz you've once engaged in it. But if u feel disturbed inside of you cut off and if otherwise I'll advice you continue and go do the needful asap.

At all bro, i have seen certain things that raised red flag, not because I did it once.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by feranmi888: 3:04pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Nawa o, at 38 you are behaving like a 21yrs old boy, why didn't you swear so that you would die instantly, you are accusing your girlfriend of cheating whereas you are the one cheating, if I'm that lady I will dump your sorry ass that moment.

Read well, she is the one that started the doubtful moves saying she thinks I have cheated, and I also have reasons to think that towards her too, so in order to quell the ish, we decided to do this. It was a mutual agreement between the both of us.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by Wasky101: 1:37am On May 25, 2022
38 and this are your problems
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 25, 2022
I v read this story before.
Re: Do Some Ladies Go Extra Length To Prove Their Faithfullness? by osemoses1234(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2022
You are a mumu man 36 years old man

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't I Like The Gateman / Girls Don't Give Fake Number Anymore / Free 500 For Airtime Or Data!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.