Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,374 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation (1622 Views)

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB / Why Did Uk British Parliament Waited 36 Years To Expose General Yakubu Gowon? / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by naijapips04: 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
Built2last:

You can keep fooling yourself. My post has the list of terror organisations recognised by UK. 78 of them but your small mind keeps wishing without proof. Good luck. I dont don't do well with very dull elusive minds

UK is just now accepting IPOB as a violent terrorist group. Give it time, that list will be updated.

Very soon Bingos will start getting deported in droves from Europe.

You Bingos have succeeded in disgracing Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Buckeyemedia1: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

They are terrble. This news showed how bad Nigerian journalism is. That something so simple to confirm or refute was not possible for them

In a way, it helps IPOB. The British government will now see for themselves the level of false reporting and propaganda targeted IPOB
Ipob a faceless organization of bandits?

All those ipobians in the United Kingdom that have applied for asylum under the guise of Biafra will now go underground, no hopes of getting refugee status.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Built2last: 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

UK is just now accepting IPOB as a violent terrorist group. Give it time, that list will be updated.

Very soon Bingos will start getting deported in droves from Europe.

You Bingos have succeeded in disgracing Igbos.

Travel a little so you can expand your horizon. Your brain is too dull.

No country deports people just because a certain group have been designated as terror group.

Taliban is a terror group. America is still accepting their citizens. Syria is a rogue government. Syrians are all over. But in that your poverty ridden state, you are looking forward to Igbos being deported.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by naijapips04: 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Built2last:

Travel a little so you can expand your horizon. Your brain is too dull.

No country deports people just because a certain group have been designated as terror group.

Taliban is a terror group. America is still accepting their citizens. Syria is a rogue government. Syrians are all over. But in that your poverty ridden state, you are looking forward to Igbos being deported.

See this mugu wey never commot his papa village.
Mugu your brain is too wrapped with akpuu for my liking.

Afghanistan doesn't equal Taliban. Boko haram doesn't equal Northern Nigeria. iPOb does equal Igbos.

By Bingo I mean you idiotas in IPOB will start getting deported.

USA wouldn't give a second to deport Boko Haram members. In fact they won't even allow them access into the USA, same with Talibans.

Its obvious mpkuru mmiri has damaged your empty skull.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Ishilove: 2:55pm On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Lol, I am following ishilove now for more anti-Igbo/Biafran fake news.

She is an interesting person. cheesy
See as you people are embarrassing yourselves. How can the UK proscribe a Nigerian terrorist organisation? Better go back and read that thread again. I may be responsible for what you read, but I am definitely not responsible for what you understand.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Oplomo: 3:09pm On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Oplomo: 3:09pm On May 06, 2022
Ishilove:

See as you people are embarrassing yourselves. How can the UK proscribe a Nigerian terrorist organisation? Better go back and read that thread again. I may be responsible for what you read, but I am definitely not responsible for what you understand.

Ishilovuuuuu and her anti-Ibo biniod pro-fulani hate.

Ishilove stop promoting lies and fake news against Biafrans.

They are simply asking to be on their our and run their own country while the rest of you can continue with your fulani rulers and autocrats breathing down your necks?

Is that too much to ask? grin

Ishilove I know you in person. Hapu umu Biafra aka.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Christistruth02: 3:10pm On May 06, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Oplomo: 3:11pm On May 06, 2022
Ishilove can we have this thread in the FP to balance the views? grin
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by paramakina202: 3:13pm On May 06, 2022
Built2last:
UK has 78 proscribed terror groups as evidenced on all UK terror documents. IPOB is not there.

Visit website to see all of them.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2

Nigerians and junk Journalism wont stop amazing sound minds.

I challenge anyone, I mean anyone to show me a written or video evidence that IPOB has been branded a terrorist organisation by UK.

I have gone to all UK newspapers, visited UK.gov page where all terrorists groups recognised by UK are listed. IPOB is not there. Not a single UK TV or newspaper reported that IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group.

Every newspaper that carried this junk news are Nigerian newspapers and bloggers.

Seun it's important that MODs go through press release and authenticate news and headlines before pushing to the front pages.

What was reported was that UK said IPOB wont be given access to seek asylum in UK anymore. And there were other groups listed there.

See the news

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes/country-policy-and-information-note-separatist-groups-in-the-south-east-nigeria-march-2022-accessible#Indigenous_People_of_1

I ask again, show me any shred of evidence where UK branded IPOB a terror organisation.

I do not support the approach IPOB has taken in pursuing their secession but it's also important that truth prevail over junk journalism.

See images. Not a single UK TV or print media reported what Nigerian press is saying. Shame.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2

Write UK embassy for clarification.
Btw,isn't it IPOB a terror group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Built2last: 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Afghanistan doesn't equal Taliban. Boko haram doesn't equal Northern Nigeria. iPOb does equal Igbos.

USA wouldn't give a second to deport Boko Haram members. In fact they won't even allow them access into the USA, same with Talibans.

This thing really pained you.

I am in the united Kingdom. a citizen for that matter. Me and my entire family. Meaning we can go to 176 countries of the world without visa. Something your generation wish. I visit Nigeria when i wish and that's where it ends.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by amuwo1980: 3:18pm On May 06, 2022
Afonja press na criminals now , you don’t know ? They are part of the troubles in nigeria
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by naijapips04: 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
Built2last:

This thing really pained you.

I am in the united Kingdom. a citizen for that matter. Me and my entire family. Meaning we can go to 176 countries of the world without visa. Something your generation wish. I visit Nigeria when i wish and that's where it ends.

UK will never grant citizenship to terrorist. Now that you have been properly classified, give it time, you a supporter of terrorism in Nigeria will be denounced your citizenship and deported back to Nigeria to join the IPOB you love so much. Just a matter of time. Your browsing history is already been tracked. NKAPI.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Built2last: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

UK will never grant citizenship to terrorist. Now that you have been properly classified, give it time, you a supporter of terrorism in Nigeria will be denounced your citizenship and deported back to Nigeria to join the IPOB you love so much. Just a matter of time. Your browsing history is already been tracked. NKAPI.

lol. e pain am.
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by tit(f): 4:05pm On May 06, 2022
UK has place a shoot at site order on mkpurumiri ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by techWriter3: 4:14pm On May 06, 2022
Contradictory press
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Iliveforever(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
Built2last:
It's a shame that we accept anything we read online without asking questions.

Look how all major news houses copied and pasted same sensational headlines to sell papers and get viewership.

Whoever is bankrolling this narrative has big pocket.

@lalasticlala

The FG has big pocket of course cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by Iliveforever(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2022
The jihadist mods will never push this to front page. Never!!
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by abobote: 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
We already know there is nothing like that
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874mana: 5:01am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

It is not our fault that your brain is too porous you can fit a pregnant pig in it. Read with understanding... slowly this time.
[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874man: 5:02am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Mugu.....
[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874man: 5:02am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

UK is accepting the terror group classification on IPOB by the Nigerian government. That is the way things are done. Same way USA accept the terrorist tag on Boko haram placed by the Nigerian government.
[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874ma: 5:02am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:
The went further to state they they do not support separatist organizations that use force to achieve their aims.

Are you really this daft?
[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874manab: 5:04am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipob a faceless organization of bandits?

All those ipobians in the United Kingdom that have applied for asylum under the guise of Biafra will now go underground, no hopes of getting refugee status.
[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874ma: 5:05am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]
Re: Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation by 1874heli: 5:08am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Is More Political Important Than South East / Will Igbos Allow A Yoruba Wife To Occupy A Political Office In Igboland? / Ikpeazu LGA Chairman,others Dump Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.