Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,763 members, 7,952,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Do I Stop This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop This (416 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / Please How Do I Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop This by Sexyastar: 4:38am On May 07, 2022
Dear nairalanders no insult pls.
I'm 22 a 200level undergraduate adult. Surposed to be in my finals because of late admission to get my admission.
My older siblings still treat me like a child. Though I lost my dad three years ago. He was d only one that could manage the situation.
My elder brother is asking for my landlords number to be monitoring my activities in the higher institution. I feel depressed that at this age they all still treat me as a kid. Aside that other aspect as well. Some of my old class mates are married and some are serving. Pls what should I do about this situation?
Re: How Do I Stop This by Nobody: 4:48am On May 07, 2022
Are they the ones feeding you or what?
Even though they are,Dem no get any right to dey disturb your private life na.
Talk to him and tell him you are not ok with it.
Re: How Do I Stop This by chatinent: 4:57am On May 07, 2022
I guess you are female. If you have nothing to hide, why are you advocating for total liberation from them? Liberation from?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This by Nobody: 5:13am On May 07, 2022
chatinent:
I guess you are female. If you have nothing to hide, why are you advocating for total liberation from them? Liberation from?
Liberation from?
Liberation from her/his brother's stvvpidity,what's there that you don't get?

Must she/he have something to hide before she can advocate for their personal space.
Look how you even began your sentence,'I guess you are a female',sounding like a sexist.

So if it's a female,she should be under her brother's shackle?
Everyone needs some space and that's what she's advocating for not all this jargons you are saying,do you know how it feels to be monitored as an adult.
Re: How Do I Stop This by EmptyGarden(m): 5:19am On May 07, 2022
Be happy you still have siblings who care enough to monitor your life.... People are turning up dead left, right and centre yet you don't expect them to be concerned.
Well, your mates or even friends may have gotten married at 22, but are you? If you get other things to hide, like being a full-time runs girl, do feel free to let us know, till then....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This by michlins(m): 5:26am On May 07, 2022
At this point in life all you care about is freedom. You can survive without anyone checking up on you so far they send you money.

But not to worry,it will soon clear for your eyes and you will know why people get depressed and lonely in a world of 7bn people.

Be grateful for the family you have. Some siblings abandon and forget about themselves the moment the parents are gone but these ones are still doing everything to be a part of your life.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2022
Last year, you were posted to Oyo for NYSC. This year, you're in 200 level. Same last year, you dated a cultist and your sister's boyfriend?

If I were your brother, I won't only monitor your life but ensure you live under my roof until you're married. And it wouldn't matter whether you're 22 or 32.

Whatever pushed you from NYSC back to 200 level deserves close monitoring.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop This by Desperados(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2022
From ur words, i rightly believe you are a girl not lady yet.

With the recent happenings, ur brother is only watching out for you cos he cares.
Re: How Do I Stop This by chatinent: 6:58am On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Liberation from?
Liberation from her/his brother's stvvpidity,what's there that you don't get?

Must she/he have something to hide before she can advocate for their personal space.
Look how you even began your sentence,'I guess you are a female',sounding like a sexist.

So if it's a female,she should be under her brother's shackle?
Everyone needs some space and that's what she's advocating for not all this jargons you are saying,do you know how it feels to be monitored as an adult.

Yes, she should be watched.

Females should be trained closely until they enter their husband's houses. Dem dey easily dey stupid.

I'm not bothered if she has a boyfriend..but I'll be there to make sure she doesn't make bad decisions.
Re: How Do I Stop This by Nobody: 7:32am On May 07, 2022
chatinent:

Yes, she should be watched.

Females should be trained closely until they enter their husband's houses. Dem dey easily dey stupid.

I'm not bothered if she has a boyfriend..but I'll be there to make sure she doesn't make bad decisions.
And we men no dey easily dey stvvpid?
You mean monitoring a 22 yr old by appointing the landlord to put an eye on her is cool?
Re: How Do I Stop This by Nobody: 7:55am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:
Last year, you were posted to Oyo for NYSC. This year, you're in 200 level. Same last year, you dated a cultist and your sister's boyfriend?

If I were your brother, I won't only monitor your life but ensure you live under my roof until you're married. And it wouldn't matter whether you're 22 or 32.

Hell dam.... Dude see the way I'm laughing. Seriously you really attack his gut to be roaming around this space with falsify post. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This by DontBullshitMe: 9:04am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:

The 2 stories are fake. Simple as ABC. .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This by virginprincess(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:

grin grin grin,honestly i can't stop laughing.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2007 Model @1.750m / Wine Bar / Relocation Clearance Sales (with Pictures) Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.