Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out (449 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by Adwoabroni: 9:23am On May 07, 2022
Reliably, we are told that the United Kingdom has announced the beginning of issuing visas that will allow first degree holders, master's degree holders and doctorate holders to travel to the country and be productive in fields such as science, and technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship by May 30.

The visa high potential individual is said to allow applicants to relocate to the UK without sponsorship or prior job offer.

Meanwhile, we are told that Nigerian graduates are not allowed to enjoy this offer because Nigerian universities do not appear in the global university rankings.

Find out more here

https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/07/uk-visa-university-graduates-country/

Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by godofuck231: 9:48am On May 07, 2022
What do you expect from kids who behave like portable in a highly civilized circle
Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by Profadvocate: 9:51am On May 07, 2022
What is good about this country ?

We are suffering and the politicians and the likes are enjoying

The govt is the reason for the high crime rate in the country including ritual killings

No job and even the ones available take home pay can't take one home

No wonder a man working in lekki residing in ikorodu can't go home unless ones a month or a week as there is no transport money

Children are now trained by just the mothers as father are there hustling with little or nothing to show for it

Mum and girls teen children now involve in modern days prostitution with the street yahoo boys to get little things on the table before papa show and the boys join the yahoo pick up team and street gangsters

The churches and the mosque are now a money making venture as deep rooted messages are no longer preaches except money money money and that is why they even pray for the yahoo

The society don't ask u the source of wealth but celebrate u when u have it

This country is sick
Say no to old politician coming to rule again

They are wicked and heartless ....

1 Like

Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by liftedud(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2022
Big shame on us and we keep accrediting new universities

Abeg who do Nigeria like this

Only bad things we are known for.
Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by suffering: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
Not my concern. Countries plenty wey cold like freezer. UK na a few out of many.
Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by DaInferno(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2022
suffering:
Not my concern. Countries plenty wey cold like freezer. UK na a few out of many.
omo...you should be worried that your beloved country is banned from almost everything.
Re: UK To Give University Graduates Visa To Their Country; Nigerians Banned Out by suffering: 4:47pm On May 07, 2022
DaInferno:
omo...you should be worried that your beloved country is banned from almost everything.
E no concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? / Update About Gigdraft, The Best Writing Platform / Today Is My Birthday ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.