Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. (2024 Views)

The North Wants The SE To Remain In Nigeria Because Of Its Huge Gas Deposits / Bayelsa: Has Supreme Court Compensated PDP Over Imo Governorship Judgment? / If A Small State Like Bayelsa Has Three Senators, Nigeria’s Constitution Is Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 1:06pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

grin.

LMAO.

Helinues, can I tell you something about you that's is a pure truth?.

Guy, you are an average Nigerian bachelor struggling for dues and of course a pure Nigeria based grin

Forgot all pretense.....we read people's psychology from their spoken word

Toh

We have read Mr fortune teller

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Tinubuadvocate: 1:10pm On May 07, 2022
You know what keep fooling around do you even have job?
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Tinubuadvocate don suffer for Nairaland even him fellow Tinubh urchins and miscreants dey use am do yeye.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 1:16pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So chasing after okada and danfo buses and shouting owomida is a job to you?
Gone are the days agberos use to hide their face over shame of being seeing tearing out ticket but today, agberos like Tinubuadvocate go about their owomida business with joy, pride and shakara. Tinubu has finished Lagos youths kpatakpata
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Tinubuadvocate: 1:19pm On May 07, 2022
If you are agbero in lagos your life will never be the same.
ThEGodFaThEr137:

So chasing after okada and danfo buses and shouting owomida is a job to you?
Gone are the days agberos use to hide their face over shame of being seeing tearing out ticket but today, agberos like Tinubuadvocate go about their owomida business with joy, pride and shakara. Tinubu has finished Lagos youths kpatakpata
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 1:24pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If you are agbero in lagos your life will never be the same.
Don't mention! We know that's why the likes of you and other Tinubu urchins and miscreants are rooting for his presidency so that you can extend your owomida to federal level.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875on: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I swear I am just hearing it for the first time today.. Anything freebies, i dont even like it not to talk of cheap data.. How much is monthly unlimited bundle to start with? Try and upgrade and know about better stuffs not all this cheap things

Well, na to be grateful about life sha
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenka: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
When you are backing ipob terrorist then you see where it take you people too now many can't go to their home village or region because of the monster you made.
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenka: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
That guy is a serial liar.
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

Not just a liar, possibly psychologically disturbed cos his/her activities on this from is no longer normal

Every day. he\she must create a thread to attack an individual, a tribe
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenk: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Says Patrick Obahiagbon of NL

shocked undecided
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenk: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin cheesy

Who takes you seriously on this forum again? More like you keep on making jokes of yourself daily
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omen: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Eventually, you people always use your situation to judge others. So will Nigerians living in abroad know about 50mb opera free data ?

Some of you guys really need to step up
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

No, I can't cos he always communicate with himself only... Hope you got the gist now?
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Gosh, see the way this person is talking confidently as if na all Nigerians dey reside in Nigeria.. The opera I know is a browser like Mozila and chrome . I don't even have the opera browsing in my phone or laptop cos Mozilla is my favourite browser.

Again, na situation comparative be this aswear
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875o: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You don't make ridiculous allegations about others and expect them to just overlook. I as jut hearing about opera 50 mb free data for the first time today and i don't think any big deal should be attached to that
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875on: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You don't make ridiculous allegations about others and expect them to just overlook. I as jut hearing about opera 50 mb free data for the first time today and i don't think any big deal should be attached to that
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenka: 7:06am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Sane minds grin grin

Cultured set of people cheesy cheesy

People who can exchange as many as possible conversations without throwing tantrum grin cheesy

Did you get it now? wink cheesy grin
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenka: 7:06am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Okay.. Up Nepa then

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omenk: 7:07am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Again

Tantrum is now becoming regional trademark as this is what this thread all about... grin
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875omen: 7:07am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You are probably in shock after hearing that...

Well, God wey do am for me and others would do am for you as well only if you believe in yourself..

All the best grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Whether if or but, those who life don better don't have time for all those tantrums and hatred wish for others

Leave the epistle
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Your ranting epistles can't even move a paper

grin
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875o: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Toh

We have read Mr fortune teller

[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875o: 7:09am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875fi: 7:50am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You have switched your attack to SS people right?

I am yet to understand the logic behind some of you people coming online daily to accuse, abuse and attack others.
[/s]
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ffi: 7:51am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You have no idea about how many monikers the op have created for this rubbish. The moniker is in series...

Well, we should be glad for being productive sha cos productive people can never have time to be creating countless monikers on faceless forum just to accuse/ attack others
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditionalists celebrating Salah in a controversial display in Gombe(photos) / Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death / My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.