Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (36892 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2022
truthCoder:

That fish…

I will first partition it into mouth size, then i will go back to the eba bowl, scoop out some and travel back to the stew bowl.

Using my thumb and the eba morsel, i would sandwich the fish and then use the whole mass to scoop up the yummy egusi that is lavished with correct vegetables.

My hand will travel to my mouth and deposit the contents. My lips would ensure everything is sucked from the fingers before I return the hand back to the remaining fish.

Repeat 20 more times.

Lol.. you too like food grin grin grin mhennn...
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Dorwadora(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
I know you have been saving them....
.. Monitoring spirit grin
God forbid... I don't use memes and stickers.... And yes... I'm a monitoring spirit
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Aguwanyi: 5:11pm On May 08, 2022
Na wa o,some people sha no want make op enjoy this her ofe egusi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Lepon02: 5:12pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty die, poverty die, poverty die, die, die!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2022
"Tomato Melon Soup"!

Seriously now?!! undecided

It will kill you to say "Egusi Soup"! tongue

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
Bensam5060:
Hope you enjoyed it ?

Yes I did. cheesy. In fact I was surprised it turned out good without meat.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Asianjollof007: 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
Tomatoe melon soup?
You no put pepper?
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Johncuppa(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
I just want to test how to write with bold letters

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Kriss216: 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

What kind of soup is diswan with no depth at all...what is there to stir.
Which one be depth for soup again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Are you not that lady in my other threads making snide remarks about me and connecting me with several accounts?

What do you want here now?

Whatever is happening with me is non of your business and I don't remember intimating you about my whereabouts. So, why the interrogation?

Please go and be useful to yourself. I'm not cut out for your silly shenanigans this weekend.

Piss off!
*Shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by harsysky(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2022
Op, I salute your courage. Do always remember this: in this part of the continent, people hate it when a poor fellow is doing well. let that stick to your head, and it will always give you that sense of direction.

Most Nigerians and wickedness are like 5 and 6. We don't value lives here; we are mostly filled with hatred for one another even with our so called over religious mindset. This is the sole reason the whites are advancing more than us. They love and support humanity. Look at how long the " yahoo" guys have been scamming them, yet they are still doing great

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by toprealman: 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
How were you able to prepare it since you have nowhere to stay?
Monitoring spirit. Women…..smh,

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by HiFive: 5:30pm On May 08, 2022
Tomatoes-melon?? undecided
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
harsysky:
Op, I salute your courage. Do always remember this: in this part of the continent, people hate it when a poor fellow is doing well. let that stick to your head, and it will always give you that sense of direction.

Most Nigerians and wickedness are like 5 and 6. We don't value lives here; we are mostly filled with hatred for one another even with our so called over religious mindset. This is the sole reason the whites are advancing more than us. They love and support humanity. Look at how long the " yahoo" guys have been scamming them, yet they are still doing great

God bless you for your kind words. Encouraged.

Thank you so much.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Dorwadora(f): 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
@jovialjune... I sent you a mail... You never replied
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Shadysen: 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
It scared for someone to share his or her problem here.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 5:34pm On May 08, 2022
HiFive:
Tomatoes-melon?? undecided
I added Tomato paste to it.

Johncuppa:
I just want to test how to write with bold letters
Abi you want to test my soup?
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
Shadysen:
It scared for someone to share his or her problem here.

My dear, I'm equally shocked but then, what can one do than to just ignore.

It is well.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2022
Sabi man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by NOwazobia: 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
The food no too sweet like that.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by cezarman(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Oya, sorry. No vex.

You people should just let me be.

Im Sorry. Ok?

You too... Try stop running around like a headless chicken.

Dey rest small undecided

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Johncuppa(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Abi you want to test my soup?

If you feel give me now
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Blakpot: 5:53pm On May 08, 2022
Yumptious!
Pls send mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by JovialJune(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
@jovialjune... I sent you a mail... You never replied

I don't have access to this mail, you can quote me on a dead thread for whatever you want to say

Are you now a female? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Shadysen: 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

My dear, I'm equally shocked but then, what can one do than to just ignore.

It is well.
yeah, it's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by tonididdy(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
Not impressed.
The addition of scent leave is a big turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:04pm On May 08, 2022
tonididdy:
Not impressed.
The addition of scent leave is a big turn off for me.

The efirin actually added a twist to the taste. To think I was sceptical about it initially but just said let me give it a try since its a small portion I'm making and it turned out nice.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by tonididdy(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

The efirin actually added a twist to the taste. To think I was sceptical about it initially but just said let me give it a try since its a small portion I'm making and it turned out nice.
Scent leaves are best in pepper soups or blacksoups.
Also it's going to add a minty bite to your soup ( well some poople may like that)

Nice try overall but as a man, I CAN DEF DO BETTER

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
tonididdy:

Scent leaves are best in pepper soups or blacksoups.
Also it's going to add a minty bite to your soup ( well some poople may like that)

Nice try overall but as a man, I CAN DEF DO BETTER

You are confusing two things here.
Efirin is not minty. its mint leaves that has mint in it.

Efirin has this spicy bitter taste to it.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by deen84(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Nah! My boss dash us 20k. Its from there I want to patch life till salary enter.

See it now. I can't hide it. After spending the 7k that was on top, madam dash us 20k for Easter.

My dear, how man go do?
I no go chop?

Lol.. my dear, see me o. They said i shoo nor eat again. Hahahahaaaa... Me wen like food. tongue
OP abeg show me love, nothing dey here
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by princewarri1985: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
Added the vegetables after letting the melon Cook properly for 15 mins.

Next pics, soup is ready and dished for the final destination.

Pics 7, Eba with tomato melon soup ready for consumption..

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll rate this soup 9 and half!
The taste was great and the efirin did the magic. This is actually my first time of using efirin to make melon soup and it did make a huge difference.

I really enjoyed this one.
Nothing like a homemade meal.

Thank you Lord.

Sorry for poor pics quality. The steam from the soup would not let my cam capture
A clear shot. And the lighting of the uncompleted building didn't help matters.

Manage the pics fam.

upon all the plenty ingredient and meat i know say the soup non go still sweet
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by HiFive: 6:15pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=112641257]

Damn... I hope it tastes good.
Maybe I should try it someday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Snake Tomatoe Prepared? / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.