Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,751 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (36894 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
I can feel the aroma of the soup right from here kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by TheWolfen(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
I thought we all came to eat? grin
Seams op did something I don't fully understand yet grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by tonididdy(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

You are confusing two things here.
Efirin is not minty. its mint leaves that has mint in it.

Efirin has this spicy bitter taste to it.

Ok. hopefully we are not talking about the same scent leave.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2022
deen84:

OP abeg show me love, nothing dey here

My broda, I'm trying to gather money for accommodation. Maybe when that is out of the way, I can resume sortings again.

Please bear with me.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:30pm On May 08, 2022
HiFive:
[/quote]

Please do, you won't regret it.

[quote author=tonididdy post=112642681]
Ok. hopefully we are not talking about the same scent leave.
Maybe not.

pacespot:
I can feel the aroma of the soup right from here kiss

grin grin..
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Bbbw: 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
TheWolfen:

Lol.. grin grin grin.. na so I see am so.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by truthCoder: 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. you too like food grin grin grin mhennn...

I do o…lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by deen84(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

My broda, I'm trying to gather money for accommodation. Maybe when that is out of the way, I can resume sortings again.

Please bear with me.
No problem about that, but please have me in mind, might remind you one month after. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2022
deen84:

No problem about that, but please have me in mind, might remind you one month after. Thanks

I pray for you that before that one month, God will have given you a breakthrough that will put you in a position to help others. In Jesus name.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by bfn1: 7:02pm On May 08, 2022
TheWolfen:
Good observation!

I was really enjoying Channah1's simple narration of the entire preparation.

Then, her 'friends' came around and it appeared she had some unfinished business with them.

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Mindlog: 7:08pm On May 08, 2022
bfn1:

Good observation! grin

I was really enjoying Channah1's simple narration of the entire preparation.

Then, her 'friends' came around and it appeared she had some unfinished business with them.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Would surely print out the bolded and have pasted around my workstation, so I can intermittently laugh.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Apostlewealth: 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Free this babe In every situation, one should eat
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

What kind of soup is diswan with no depth at all...what is there to stir.

What depth can 1cup of melon possibly have?

Soup I made to serve me only twice so I don't keep warming and warming; you're there looking for depth.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:41pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Whatever is following you is not of this world, ordinary question that I asked.....see epistle grin

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Mom007(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2022
Na waa o. I don't know the origin of this post and why there is so much vawulence on it but I can see that the heart of man is truely wicked and its why you should never tell men your problems. So you all don't want the guy to even eat again or ever have a penny in his account because he once came out and asked for help ba? Tueh! It is this small soup cooked with small roasted panla fish with ugly pots and eaten with mismatched plastic bowls that you monitoring spirits are gathering and criticizing about... May God forgive all of you else, for this one you all did, He is supposed to judge you.
Dear op, Pele. God is your strength. He will still settle all that concerns you. Your worst days are behind you, in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by seunadeolu(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2022
I like you dear, you are one of a kind �
JovialJune:

Whatever is following you is not of this world, ordinary question that I asked.....see epistle grin
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by stamapro(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
Added the vegetables after letting the melon Cook properly for 15 mins.

Next pics, soup is ready and dished for the final destination.

Pics 7, Eba with tomato melon soup ready for consumption..

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll rate this soup 9 and half!
The taste was great and the efirin did the magic. This is actually my first time of using efirin to make melon soup and it did make a huge difference.

I really enjoyed this one.
Nothing like a homemade meal.

Thank you Lord.

Sorry for poor pics quality. The steam from the soup would not let my cam capture
A clear shot. And the lighting of the uncompleted building didn't help matters.

Manage the pics fam.

From this cooking display, it shows you are a seasoned cook, it looks nice, and possibly taste good too. How do you now share the meal to your nland fam?

Also staying in uncompleted building is not safe, let's know how we can assist you with our widows mite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by saintHot: 11:51pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Go and tell that to the other millions who post about their lives and activities here too. Or why is mine different?

Its simple. If you don't like my post, simply take a walk than come here and display your hate.

Please run along!
I wish I have this kind ur spirit of fighting these devils wey dey follow u about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 2:37am On May 09, 2022
saintHot:
I wish I have this kind ur spirit of fighting these devils wey dey follow u about

My dear, sometimes you just have to brave up to ward off pest like them.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 2:43am On May 09, 2022
stamapro:

From this cooking display, it shows you are a seasoned cook, it looks nice, and possibly taste good too. How do you now share the meal to your nland fam?

Also staying in uncompleted building is not safe, let's know how we can assist you with our widows mite

Thank you sir. I appreciate.

Sir you can assist me by sending me something to to add to what I've saved so far.

Thank you Sir.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by phemmyfour: 4:40am On May 09, 2022
See homeless food...let me see you do begi begi here again

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by cutieBR(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2022
grin grin
Abilistic:
smiley

Such a delicious meal cooked in a well furnished uncompleted building.

I'm salivating already lipsrsealed
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:

It is you who is homeless. I am not homeless. I reject and erase that identity from me.

If you took the time to read from the beginning, you'll see where I explained my condition and the reason i need an accommodation but because all you know is jump on people's post just to misyarn for the fun of it, you didn't read or Maybe didn't comprehend what I wrote.
Are you ok now?
Pls don't mind the bullies..I hope you achieve your heart desire...
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 8:03pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you ok now?
Pls don't mind the bullies..I hope you achieve your heart desire...

Ok dear, I've heard you.

Ive not gotten a place yet o. Still sneaking into the big church to sleep. Just got there and today is Monday that the prayer leader that used to harrass me will be coming. in fact, I just saw him now as I was coming and dodged.
I pray he doesn't see me today.

I'm tired. Even trekking everyday from the uncompleted building to the sanctuary is wearing me out and I'm beginning to lose weight.
.I'm tired!
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:

Ok dear, I've heard you.

Ive not gotten a place yet o. Still sneaking into the big church to sleep. Just got there and today is Monday that the prayer leader that used to harrass me will be coming. in fact, I just saw him now as I was coming and dodged.
I pray he doesn't see me today.

I'm tired. Even trekking everyday from the uncompleted building to the sanctuary is wearing me out and I'm beginning to lose weight.
.I'm tired!
You will come out strong..keep being yourself..
Hope you gonna get some help..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will come out strong..keep being yourself..
Hope you gonna get some help..

Amen.
Thank you so much for your concern.

God bless you.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:

Amen.
Thank you so much for your concern.

God bless you.
Bless you too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by HELLASJ(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by deen84(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Channah1:

I pray for you that before that one month, God will have given you a breakthrough that will put you in a position to help others. In Jesus name.
Hello
Good morning and a happy new month
I hope you're good and how's your welfare generally just to remind you of our discussion about a month ago
Do have a wonderful day
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
deen84:

Hello
Good morning and a happy new month
I hope you're good and how's your welfare generally just to remind you of our discussion about a month ago
Do have a wonderful day

My dear, if you've been following, you'll discover I just bought a phone which gulped some money and I also paid part bal of the new place I just got. I'm really tied up right now..

Happy new month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Snake Tomatoe Prepared? / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.