Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,731 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. (33755 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. Where did the verse u quoted come from?? From d bible u dont believe in. Lol.. Confused soul.
from the traditional Igbo religion.
In my community, if you kill your brother, you will also die within a year.
No be whinnying.
But in the bible if you kill your brother and go for confession you are forgiven.
If an elder lies during judgement, he won't judge next year.
You are the one who lost your root.
A Bible that said that"I give Egypt and Ethiopia for thee" is a racist bible.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by membranus: 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
LordReed:

Even your bible acknowledges that the dead know nothing and experience nothing. Death is the end, the off switch of every living organism. Meanwhile your living fellow believers are languishing in prison for various crimes. LoLz.

If you have you read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation you will know that your assertion above, that death is the end of everything, is false.

On the Mount of Configuration, two dead Bible personalities, Moses and Elijah came to meet Jesus to comfort Him concerning His coming crucifixion.

If you have you read about any After Death Experience testimonies on Internet, you will know that once you have been conceived in your mother's womb, your soul can never cease to exist, there is only transition to a spiritual realm after earthly death.

Moreover if you are really curious about this, let me introduce you just two books to open your eyes. One is Anna Rountree's "The Heaven Opened", and the other is Rick Joyner's "The Final Quest". These are two real life reports of living people who were taken to Heaven and Hell to record what were happening there for our knowledge. You can download these for free on Christian Library platform on Telegram. When you do so your life will never remain the same.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by kkins25(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Evidence of the inexistence of God is the impossibility of the evidence of the existence of God

The impossibility of the evidence of the existence of God is the impossibility of any WAY in which God can exist.

The proof means there's no WAY in which God can exist.

There's no WAY when there's no chance of such.

There's no chance when reality is defined against it.

Reality is defined against it since reality means any specific possession of this or that characteristic or the characteristic itself or both is/are limited.

God is not defined as having something to do with reality when reality is correctly defined as the expression of being limited by the possession of this or that characteristic.

If this or that is real or exists....,then it possesses this or that characteristic or remains this or that characteristic towards being limited in this or that manner or to this or that.

The possessor is limited to this or that characteristic while the characteristic is limited to this or that possessor.

'God' cannot be reality itself since the group of letters 'God' isn't a synonym towards 'reality' in the English Language.

'God' is used to suggest a specific possessor of limitlessness but it's impossible for limitlessness to be possessed by a specific possessor.

Limitlessness has neither a beginning nor an end so it can never be possessed by a specific possessor.

Limitlessness is displayed by reality itself which is not a specific possessor.

Reality or existence or the truth itself is the expression of being the specific possessor of this or that characteristic as well as being possessed as the characteristic of some other specific possessor.

So ,reality itself is not a specific possessor .

It actually means a random distribution of expressions that are both possesors and characteristics at once.

It has no size.

So,it doesn't possess or limit limitlessness ....It displays it limitlessly.

I might be a specific possessor of XYZ characteristic.

I might also be specifically possessed as 12CD characteristic.

If I exist...,then I possess this or that while this or that possessess me .

I am surely a specific possessor of this or that characteristic while this or that surely possesses me as its characteristic.
Same for any other ............

LordReed, FERNANDEZISBACK, FatherOfJesus,etc.
nicely put, no wonder, the gnostics argued that Yahweh was a demiurge.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by kkins25(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2022
membranus:

If you have you read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation you will know that your assertion above, that death is the end of everything, is false.

On the Mount of Configuration, two dead Bible personalities, Moses and Elijah came to meet Jesus to comfort Him concerning His coming crucifixion.

If you have you read about any After Death Experience testimonies on Internet, you will know that once you have been conceived in your mother's womb, your soul can never cease to exist, there is only transition to a spiritual realm after earthly death.

Moreover if you are really curious about this, let me introduce you just two books to open your eyes. One is Anna Rountree's "The Heaven Opened", and the other is Rick Joyner's "The Final Quest". These are two real life reports of living people who were taken to Heaven and Hell to record what were happening there for our knowledge. You can download these for free on Christian Library platform on Telegram. When you do so your life will never remain the same.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Wait till you see my report.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by ThePlugg(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2022
Dawan na ur business
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by membranus: 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Wait till you see my report.

When are you sending the report? Now or after you are dead?

Don't keep it too late, as I don't have eternity to wait for it.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by ciro11(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.
Romans 1:20

We can see proof of God's existence from ourselves, have you ever sat down to wonder if it will be as easy to use as it is now if it was positioned differently, we can ask the same about our heads, legs or what if our delicate organs were placed outside the body without protection?

what about our needs, do we have them here on earth, food, water and air?

How about the things we enjoy, our differences in what we love and we all have what we love here.
The answers just points out that someone intelligent created us and gave us earth as our home with all that is necessary for our survival. That person is God.

What comes to mind if while traveling through a desert or a land that people believe has been travelled before, you find a plastic bottle on the ground?
you would immediately conclude that a man has at one time or the other passed that road. So why is it difficult to associate the existence of man and every other complex living thing to a higher intelligence?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by profmallor: 3:48pm On May 09, 2022
From History, some of the most advanced civilizations believe in the concept of some form of deity, God and the devil, and in many cases gods. From the Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and even modern day world powers. Even communist countries allow some form of worship. Atheists are alone in their foolery.

FatherOfJesus:
Only Christians believe in devil. Atheist don't.

You people have imaginary friends and enemies
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
Image123:

Yeah, Ecclesiastes that you refer to put it in the "under the sun" context.(the next verse 6). But the same writer clearly teaches about judgement and of the spirit returning to God the giver e.g (chapter 12 v 7,14).
About afterlife in the OT, it says a lot. As far back as Job which was likely the first book of the Bible, Job talked of an afterlife and his hope of seeing Jesus/God (Job 19 v 25,26) The Psalmist also expresses similar hopes in for instance (Psalm 16 v 9, 10 and 17 v 14, 15)

Ok, noted.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
membranus:

Anna Rountree's book where Jesus is romancing a woman in heaven? LoLz. Rick Joyner has to be one of the more delusional people who claim to be prophets. I read his book when I was still a Christian and I wanted to puke, it's just filled with nonsense after nonsense. I just read that all his children disagree with his political views, that's to show you how delusional he is.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by compton11(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But God doesn't exist, you haven't given any evidence that he does. I can't talk to a nonexistent creature
God doesn't exist, right?

Do u have knowledge how u remain in your mama womb for nine month and u came out of her pussy?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Starlight252: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
I don't believe in any being of higher existence.
I owe no allegiance to no one too though I believe they exist.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by capnies: 4:38pm On May 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
No one has been able to prove reasonably the existence of God.
No one has been able to prove reasonably the nonexistence of God.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU; WHERE DO DREAMS COME FROM. BECAUSE MOST ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOU SEE THEM PLAYING OUT BEFORE YOUR EYES
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by VirileNelly2420: 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
My mum was terribly afflicted in the early 80s with a strange ailment. My dad spent and spent, no solution. She was admitted in hospital for weeks, alas! One elder now late, suggested we move into a mission house where prayers were being offered morning and night and in the process, she got healed. Her head would be making noise like when you're near a generator even in a very cool silent environment. She'd even asked if we heard such sound and we'd say no. She got healed completely and that's how we became born again. She's almost 90 years old now.

One day, after a send forth service conducted for a pastor who just got promoted with transfer elsewhere, he was praying for people as they knelt before him. He had the gift of prophesy. When it got to my turn he said to me that I had great journeys ahead of me. That I'd travel a lot and then I was in JS3. Today, I had touched the length and breath of the earth, to the glory of God.

In my undergraduate days, as I was sleeping in my hostel one night, God showed to me some things...He had always done this severally before then. He revealed that I was caught in an exam malpractice. I don't joke with whatever He reveals, regardless of the nearly impossible circumstances around me. God respects His words even more than His name...the bible says so. I was vibrating within me. I used to be one of the best students in my set. How would I now be caught up in such a mess? I didn't take it lightly. I prayed violently and rebuked it.

Lo and behold, on that fateful day, it was our last paper. I had even forgotten. The revelation came to pass. God is my witness to this. It was the exact location as seen in that revelation, on the same desk, I was seated by same window, in same exam hall and same lecturer stood beside the window. Then I quickly remembered. It was as if I once watched a movie which was being replayed. There was a course mate by the name Demola. He had problem solving one of the questions. I told him I hadn't gotten to that number. This guy was disturbing. He said please let me send you the ones I had done maybe in exchange for those questions I had solved. Suddenly, this guy sent me the expo. I was restless. All of a sudden, invigilators entered the exam hall, about 5 in number. I quickly hid the expo inside my booklet and suddenly, a lecturer appeared by the window near me, observing things, same man as seen in that deam wearing same clothe. I said, mogbe ooo. The invigilators started checking booklets from page to page. I was 5th on that row and the first row for that matter. It was as if all eyes were on me. By the time they got to the 2nd student, I pretended as if I was reviewing my work, suddenly I squeezed the expo and violently threw it behind underneath the desk.

They quickly rushed to me and asked what happened. I told them my pen dropped and I was trying to look for it. They asked me to step out of the desk, searched everywhere, up to the 2nd student behind me, they searched my booklet page by page. They found nothing they now asked me to sit down. I'd have been rusticated that day. But because God had revealed it earlier and I had prayed against it, it was someone else who was caught.

My brother travelled to America for the first time in 2003. On getting to POE in America, after he had been admitted, a CBP accusted him and asked for his passport. He said the picture wasn't matching his identity because his real look didn't match the pic on the visa sticker and the one on his profile page. He laughed hysterically because he obtained his visa by himself , got interviewed in Lagos and nobody assisted in filling-in his DS160 form. The man said he wasn't kidding. He was interrogated at the secondary inspection side . He was asked to place his fingers on the screen which revealed all his biodata as recorded in the American consulate in lagos and his visa details still they didn't velieve him...hard to believe right? Village people are real. Na that day I know.

In short he was locked up in the cold cell and deported 2 days later. On getting home he called my sister who took him to the pastor of their church. The man said as soon as he obtained the visa, he was showing it to everyone instead of hiding it and be praying for success of his trip. He said there was one woman who saw it with her evil eyes and cancelled it spiritually. He said he was going with an empty passport unknowingly. He said the woman was saying so, you want to go and make it abi? He said the man would pray hard but he wouid have his visa restored as God had said. But he will pray very hard cos of his image that had been dented. He also told him that when the time was ripe he'd see signs. Truly it happened. When he reappeared for another interview a few years later at us embassy in lagos, the visa officer said he had seen all that happened on the system but he wouldn't give him visa but would apply for a waiver of ineligibility which he's seeing on his profile and the application could either be granted or rejected by one and only attorney General of the United States, that he should be checking his mail frequently. One day they mailed him that his waiver had been granted and he should send his passport to us embassy for his visa via a designated DHL office. No interview conducted, no additional fees charged. That's how God restored him. He's one of the popular figures in Nigeria today...a successful businessman.

At times, God would just reveal to me some things about my neighbour which would eventually happen. In fact, I can't remember one-tenth of my encounter with God. This is just a few. Cheers.
Awesome indeed.

The issue here is dat there are people who have waited patiently for such signs to believe in God, but they ain't forthcoming.
Seeing is believing! Lots of ardent religious persons are being overwhelmed by one problem or d other. This truly alters their faith. Some are yet to see the true dividend of being a believer.

Sometimes I think, maybe there is God, but we know him not. I mean, there is possibility of God's existence, but what we call God might not be the true God.

Also, about ur dreams, what made u think they are religious? I mean, can't unreligious people dream and dey come to pass?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Aaay: 4:55pm On May 09, 2022
Good
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by zoroby(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Deldrax29:

How do you know your forefathers exist? Have you seen them angry angry

Did I say anything about forefathers?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by PECUBABA(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2022
No one will teach you to go back to God if your father die and you did not enjoy his wealth and riches any more.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by VirileNelly2420: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
petra1:

That excuse is not honest truth. But you believe in old books on science and philosophy…. You can’t blame the oldnwss of the Bible on the failure of your father to raise you early in the light of truth. Secondly Satan do come come after pastors children.

He started on you too late . Satan got you first . The error of many ministers is neglect of their children . They believe God will take care of their children just because they serve him. Before they realize the dedicated son is in a party while the father is at all night with members

I think U're wrong...

When one reaches an evaluative stage, he forms his ideology and beliefs. When u're still a child, u reason cognitively.

How can u say the father started late to nurture him towards the path of truth?
Diz pastors children do face such circumstances.

Why?

They know dia parents, how "truly" religious or "godly" they are more dan u.

As a pastor, you're anointing people every Tuesday and Sunday at the tune of 7k each. Making over a million weekly just on anointing. Giving fake prophecies, collecting upto 500k from people facing one predicament or the other. (it's usually charged according to ur status, the richer the higher)....etc. Then, sending all ur children abroad to study at d detriments of ur gullible followers.
Then, u expect ur guy-man son/daughter to be "truly" religious when they know U're just a caring dad/business man trying to make both ends meet for his family.

Mind u, I say wot av seen. Infact, one of the sons said he would convert the church to hotel in due time. The daughter is oversea flaunting nude-like pics and videos on Instagram, while d father(pastor) chastises members on applying make-ups, wearing of hair attachments, finds several decent dressing as indecent.

But the most painful part of it is greed!
Making all diz humongous money, yet can't pay people dat works in several church department, saying is God's work dey do. Their reward is in heaven.

I know will say all ain't same, but I tell u, remove economic gains from the church nd watch most, if not all pastors resign.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by capnies: 5:33pm On May 09, 2022
THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT KNOW VERY LITTLE BUT THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL IS THAT ; THEY ONLY READ BOOKS AND ARTICLES ON THE SURFACE. EVEN CHARLES DARWIN, THE ASSUMED FATHER OF EVOLUTION BELIEVED IN GOD. LET ME GIVE YOU A QUOTATION FROM CHAPTER 6 OF DARWIN'S INFLUENTIAL BOOK THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES.

"To suppose that the eye' with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus of different distances, for admitting different Amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems I freely confess absurd, in the highest possible degree".

CHARLES DARWIN CONFESSED THAT THE LITTLE COMPLEXITY OF THE EYE, COULD NOT BE DUE TO EVOLUTION, HOW MUCH MORE, THE KIDNEY, LIVER, UTERUS AND CHILD BIRTH, THE NERVOUS SYSTEM, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM AND THE ALMIGHTY BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
compton11:
God doesn't exist, right?

Do u have knowledge how u remain in your mama womb for nine month and u came out of her pussy?
It's called biology? Did you pass it via special center?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by NOwazobia: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
What does you not believing or believing on him change about his existence.

Hold unto your believe and let others hold unto theirs.

I don't give a fawk. undecided
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 5:39pm On May 09, 2022
profmallor:
From History, some of the most advanced civilizations believe in the concept of some form of deity, God and the devil, and in many cases gods. From the Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and even modern day world powers. Even communist countries allow some form of worship. Atheists are alone in their foolery.

fallacy of appealing to population. Uneducated believer
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
[s]
Deldrax29:

So you have to see a footage about God before you can believe? Show me a footage about the first Olympics event or Christopher Columbus discovering America( not the made up one, the real one). And who told you that God has not been proven to exist? Maybe you don't know how to use the internet.
God has spoken to me. If you don't believe me, I don't see how that is my problem.
As for your last sentence, I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that you don't know how to use the internet.
You may never be convinced that God exists. But I just pity you when you die and you see God.
[/s] just provide the evidence for your imaginary friend and stop beating about the bush cheesy
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Scientheosopher(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Because the majority are quite ignorant of God's existence. I'm a living witness so I know God truly exists and far beyond doubts

Congrats on your witness that God exists.
Can you, however, REASONABLY PROOF that God truly exists and His nature— especially what makes Him special compared to African gods?

NOTE: By God, I'm assuming you mean Abrahamic God (the one recorded in Quran, Bible and Torah)
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Ephemmm: 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Good day. My Pops is a Senior Pastor in one of the Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria and has devoted his life to Church.
Ironically I don't believe in God. Never been the religious type. I See no sense that in 2022 humans still live by a book written by someone in 18BC. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Pops wishes I were religious lyk him carrying some big story book (Bible) with me about Lol.
I'm too woke for those fairy tales Sorry.
Watch my Pops dedicate his whole life to someone's business (Church) as they seriously exploit him.
I've advised him Severally but he won't listen. I Can't be like him. I'm Smart, Handsome, Rich and Non-religious. And I Will remain so.

You are probably still at a stage of self-awareness, and majority of us were there at a stage in life. Your only mistake is that you defined Christianity just the way you see people practising it, but you have never attempted to really study the life of Christ and how it symbolizes selflessness, sacrifice, equity, justice, equality and love.

I am a pragmatic type and not religious one, and people mistaken me for atheist most time, but I can never doubt the existence of God in all ramifications.

Even if heaven is fake, what do you have to loose after death? But will you have the opportunity to retrace your steps if it is real?

You will know Christ and service Him more than your father; it is a matter of time bro.

Mark my words bro.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On May 09, 2022
Good for you to stand on your beliefs truth is God does not exist let no man fool you most pastors are similar to most non believers their defence for their faith is all tied down to a book made by humans they lie about their spiritual connections to God which is all made-up to make them look like divine messengers
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by meedoLock(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2022
Let me weigh in a little to my best knowledge. If one is Keen on proving the existence of God, it's a misery that cannot be unearthed but ofcourse as a human being, we are blessed with the ability to critical think and make out some things on our own...

Who can prove or tell us the concept and genesis of the blue deep and unlimited blue oceans and seas that cut across the world?

I mean, look around you, the signs of his existence are there....... Let's start from the creation of man and animal, life and death and the extinction of all these things on the earth surface. And whenever we have a talk of this nature,the following are what pops up in my mind:

Why do we die?

Why do you sleep and loose consciousness until you are awake?

You don't think all these happens without the existence of a supreme being orchestrating all of these. I can go on and on. All of these are enough for you as a prove to compliment your curiosity.

I'm a fair religious person in practice, but I strongly have a belief in the existence of God beyond a doubt.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 7:11pm On May 09, 2022
meedoLock:
Let me weigh in a little to my best knowledge. If one is Keen on proving the existence of God, it's a misery that cannot be unearthed but ofcourse as a human being, we are blessed with the ability to critical think and make out some things on our own...
There's nothing impossible to know, we know that atleast the Christian God doesnt exist. The Bible has been falsified countless times. We can test his attributes purported by his followers to be false

Who can prove or tell us the concept and genesis of the blue deep and unlimited blue oceans and seas that cut across the world?
if you cannot prove it, don't make claims.

I mean, look around you, the signs of his existence are there....... Let's start from the creation of man and animal, life and death and the extinction of all these things on the earth surface. And whenever we have a talk of this nature,the following are what pops up in my mind:
I do not see any footprint of any god in what I see around me. I see footprints of theory of evolution, geogenesis and big bang. I always see evidence against the Christian God everytime. However, if you ask me about a deistic imperfect being that made the world, I will tell you that I don't know. But you think you know then you have to convince rational people with crystal clear evidence

Why do we die?
This questions doest make any sense, it doesn't prove the existence of a God whether or not we answer it.

Why do you sleep and loose consciousness until you are awake?
how does this provide evidence for god?

You don't think all these happens without the existence of a supreme being orchestrating all of these. I can go on and on. All of these are enough for you as a prove to compliment your curiosity.
yes I think all these happened without a Supreme being unless you show me the evidence.
I'm a fair religious person in practice, but I strongly have a belief in the existence of God beyond a doubt.
You are religious person who hasn't been engaged enough to start think critically.
You have made numerous statements on basis of appealing to ignorance, none of them make philosophical or scientific sense.
The summary of your statement is "I don't know, we cannot know hence God". That's a bad way of reasoning. You weren't sent to school to reason like that
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by membranus: 7:16pm On May 09, 2022
LordReed:

Anna Rountree's book where Jesus is romancing a woman in heaven? LoLz. Rick Joyner has to be one of the more delusional people who claim to be prophets. I read his book when I was still a Christian and I wanted to puke, it's just filled with nonsense after nonsense. I just read that all his children disagree with his political views, that's to show you how delusional he is.

If those were the only impressions you picked from the two glorious books, then your atheistic case is in critical stage, but you are not beyond redemption yet.

If the earlier suggested knowledge cures are not strong enough to end your religious cynicism, let me try on you a more portent cure. Try reading Mary Baxter two books on visitations to hell and heaven, these will do the job.

P.S. on Joyner's children disenchantment with their father's conservative creeds, that is the normal for majority of American Pastors' kids. They are mostly liberals, and do not subscribe to their fathers faith based leaning. But that doesn't mean they don't love their parents.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by abujoe: 7:51pm On May 09, 2022
DEVIL IS FIGHTING UR FATHER THROUGH U. U'VE BEEN DELUDED. U NEED DELIVERANCE AND U RE NOT SMART, SINCE LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. REPENT TODAY , ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AND BE SAVED.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
membranus:

If those were the only impressions you picked from the two glorious books, then your atheistic case is in critical stage, but you are not beyond redemption yet.

If the earlier suggested knowledge cures are not strong enough to end your religious cynicism, let me try on you a more portent cure. Try reading Mary Baxter two books on visitations to hell and heaven, these will do the job.

P.S. on Joyner's children disenchantment with their father's conservative creeds, that is the normal for majority of American Pastors' kids. They are mostly liberals, and do not subscribe to their fathers faith based leaning. But that doesn't mean they don't love their parents.

I said Rick Joyner was delusional not that he was unloved.

So according to you you believe Jesus but when he said nobody will be returned from the dead to warn people you don't believe him? LoLz.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by EmyGod(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2022
Righthussle:

That's my problem with African Christians. They condemn the human sacrifice in African traditional religion and then tell how a man called Jesus was sacrificed for my sins. And I always asked them, is the sacrifice of Jesus not a human sacrifice?
They are far different from each other, africa killed their own to appease their bloody sucking god's but Jesus died once to liberate man from bondage but Africa continue killing their own every year most times families don't allow their virgins outside whenever their evil event is kicking off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown / Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.