Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed (25101 Views)

Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland / Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Advision: 11:07pm On May 09, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool so why are the Ukrainians crying about the 60 people killed? If Ukrainians kill na soldiers but if Russia kill Dem go say na women and children abeg leave us make we continue the killings dey go we go see who go tire...

Incase you don't realise the war is not just fought on the battlefield, its being fought in the information space.

One of the reasons why there was a "blitzkrieg" of sanctions on Russia was because the Ukrainians were able to distill the required information that demonised russia quite quickly in the war....nairaland is not the place for such arguements though

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by greggng: 11:43pm On May 09, 2022
Dvdpity:
Ukraine still losing territories.. losing equipment, losing soldiers, losing various infrastructures, losing a lot, do you know how many generals, majors, and other ranks that Russia has? Soldiers will always die in wars. And will be replaced but the lose of territories and infrastructures is very hard to get back again. Especially territories that are the bread basket of country. Well let keep the show on.. Ukraine is winning.. hahahaha.

Is one thing to gain territories, is another to keep them. You can never rule a people by force . Whichever way it goes Russia is fighting a stupid war ....when a man is fighting for nothing , he will die for nothing . The end won't favour putin .

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Powersurge: 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Dvdpity:
Ukraine still losing territories.. losing equipment, losing soldiers, losing various infrastructures, losing a lot, do you know how many generals, majors, and other ranks that Russia has? Soldiers will always die in wars. And will be replaced but the lose of territories and infrastructures is very hard to get back again. Especially territories that are the bread basket of country. Well let keep the show on.. Ukraine is winning.. hahahaha.

I don't know if it's ignorance that is your problem or mischief. Whatever it is, time will tell the tow of this war on your beloved Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:50am On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You guys make me laugh. Even the US who you worship fears Russia. Do you know that this war has shown the US and NATO that Russia is much more powerful than the US were thinking? Do you think it's easy to fight a war when almost the entire world is supporting your adversary?
When last did the US fight a conventional war with another country? The last time they did in Vietnam, what happened?
Una go dey hail US while the US is the cause of this conflict.
laslas, Ukraine go hear am

After being in Kuwait for 8 months , Iraq for 7 years, and Afghanistan for 20 years the US only lost one general. Less than 10 died over 10 years in Vietnam, a war that lasted Russia has lost more in less than 4 months than all the names wars combined.

You guys will never admit it but the strategy of Russia can never measure up to that of the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by chopnaira: 12:52am On May 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

After being in Kuwait for 8 months , Iraq for 7 years, and Afghanistan for 20 years the US only lost one general. Less than 10 died over 10 years in Vietnam, a war that lasted Russia has lost more in less than 4 months than all the names wars combined.

You guys will never admit it but the strategy of Russia can never measure up to that of the US.
Russia has lost 9 Generals and 40 colonels - Confirmed.

If we were to add unconfirmed, it could be more.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:54am On May 10, 2022
dialfa:

Ok. So why did they run away from Somalia?

Because just like the people in Afghanistan, the US realized that they cared more about the fate of Somalia than the Somalians did making them a lost cause. Do you see what is currently going on in Somalia? They begged for help and the US declined, leaving them to deal with their war torn country.

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:56am On May 10, 2022
chopnaira:

Russia has lost 9 Generals and 40 colonels - Confirmed.

If we were to add unconfirmed, it could be more.

I disagree with your numbers however even 9 dead generals in less than 4 months doesn’t negate what I said. They lost more generals in 4 months that the US lost in Vietnam over 20 years.

Russia’s strategy sucks.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by chopnaira: 12:58am On May 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I disagree with your numbers however even 9 dead generals in less than 4 months doesn’t negate what I said. They lost more generals in 4 months that the US lost in Vietnam over 20 years.

Russia’s strategy sucks.
In less than 3 months actually. War is now 75 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:01am On May 10, 2022
nkiliuzo:
isn't it strange how Ukraine are able to target high ranking officers from Russia, where exactly and who are giving them this intelligence?

The same source that told the world exactly when Russia would invade Ukraine while the rest of the world shouted, “Western Propaganda! Fake news!”
US intelligence runs circles around Russia and has a bigger budget than Russia’s entire military.

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by calcal: 1:06am On May 10, 2022
Ukraine is not Afghanistan or Iraq, it won't be easy for any force to fight them.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:07am On May 10, 2022
chopnaira:

In less than 3 months actually. War is now 75 days.

Thanks for the correction Bro! cheesy

These guys cannot discuss this war without bringing up the US and NATO. In fact, they talk about them more than Ukraine but their points will always be moot.
Food for thought for US haters— Baghdad is 4,158 km from US soil and US forces took Baghdad in 6 days. Kiev is 380 km from Russian soil and 75 days later, they still haven’t conquered it.
Putin’s houseboys and housegirls should stop using the US as a red herring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by chopnaira: 1:44am On May 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Thanks for the correction Bro! cheesy

These guys cannot discuss this war without bringing up the US and NATO. In fact, they talk about them more than Ukraine but their points will always be moot.
Food for thought for US haters— Baghdad is 4,158 km from US soil and US forces took Baghdad in 6 days. Kiev is 380 km from Russian soil and 75 days later, they still haven’t conquered it.
Putin’s houseboys and housegirls should stop using the US as a red herring.
I am saving this post. I love your facts.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by tianshie(m): 3:20am On May 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
How can Ukraine be winning the war and also be begging for support again

Because na support dem dey use win the war.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by CharleyBright(m): 4:39am On May 10, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hear yourself....soldiers will always die in battle.
You speak as if the dying soldiers are not human beings.
It is senseless for soldiers or human beings to die in a needless war.
Will soldiers die if Putin is not fighting a needless war?
What stops Putin from putting an end to the war?

Learn to talk with your head and not your dick.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Demolakay: 6:39am On May 10, 2022
Zane2point4:

Baba!
So u intend a general will pick up a rifle leave his duty post and go to war front?

Even the greatest general i love most field marshal Erwin rommel of ww2 normally stays behind the front to cordinate attack,so whats your argument again?

Russian generals aren’t in the battlefield, according to intel leaked out by ukrainian,the monitor radio frequencies and track or pin point the particular building dishing out command and troops movements then send in artillery to obliterate the place!
But u heard Valery Gerasimov died at d battle field.while ur assertions are true,d truth still remain, American war general don't move close to d battle front,if dey do ,dey will b part of d collateral damage.And I hope u knw it was American giving d Ukrainian Intels on Russia day to day activities.Dey will suffer d same fate too wen it's deir turn just like wat Russia did to Dem in Syria.Bsides d war in Ukraine is being fought by Russia,NATO ND d west! wat Russia is going tru nw,ND still standing,USA nva can.Most of wars involving d USA,dey go wit military support from foreign allies.Russia has been fighting dis war alone! despite d fact Dat d west are pumping lots of weapons into Ukraine.dats how u knw a strong country bro,nt one Wu always seek help wen going into a war.And in conclusion,d world ova,dey knw no country can withstand USA military might Oda Dan Russia.Even d Americans knows d consequences of a war wit Dem ND Russia.Its d online minions here Wu are just glorifying ignorance.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Goldbw122(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2022
There is no Boss or actor in war, it is killed or being killed..
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by mpire: 8:55am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Dvdpity:
[/s]

Shut your miserable pie hole. Why don't Putin's re.tards just go fight for him? Isn't there a Russian embassy in that country?

Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Nobody: 9:45am On May 10, 2022
Dvdpity:

eya !!!

I have an always dry handkerchief for your never ending tears. I will give you a packet free ,no charge.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by olas24u(f): 1:04pm On May 10, 2022
Yomboy4ever:

It's a shame almighty Russia with all the mouth amd hyping could not finish Ukraine in 2 months..
I am not sure they can fight ipob or bokoharam in 1 year with this level of thier Arsenals

Have you heard of . the Five seas system ?Black, Azov, Caspian, Baltic, all are now russian,follow propaganda
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Demolakay: 6:19pm On May 10, 2022
Zane2point4:

Baba!
So u intend a general will pick up a rifle leave his duty post and go to war front?

Even the greatest general i love most field marshal Erwin rommel of ww2 normally stays behind the front to cordinate attack,so whats your argument again?

Russian generals aren’t in the battlefield, according to intel leaked out by ukrainian,the monitor radio frequencies and track or pin point the particular building dishing out command and troops movements then send in artillery to obliterate the place!
Bro pls go on CNN now,u ND read d latest updates on d war.When I told u ystaday Dat Russia generals Dat has died in d war,went beyond deir boundaries,in Oda to gather momentum,ND motivate deir troops,u said it was intercepted communications.Go ND CNN ND watch expert analysis on deaths of Russian generals in Russia,most of d analyst confirmed Dat,d generals move more forward Dan dey should into d Frontline,ND dey were caught in d crossfire.nd I told u American generals don't do Dat,if dey do,dey are dead meats.war is nt a respecter of anybody.
Re: Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed by Zane2point4(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
Demolakay:

Bro pls go on CNN now,u ND read d latest updates on d war.When I told u ystaday Dat Russia generals Dat has died in d war,went beyond deir boundaries,in Oda to gather momentum,ND motivate deir troops,u said it was intercepted communications.Go ND CNN ND watch expert analysis on deaths of Russian generals in Russia,most of d analyst confirmed Dat,d generals move more forward Dan dey should into d Frontline,ND dey were caught in d crossfire.nd I told u American generals don't do Dat,if dey do,dey are dead meats.war is nt a respecter of anybody.

Lols, i take those as mere speculation’
The same cnn said something abt there radio frequency bn compromised’

All these point still relates to incompetence’

American generals concider themselves too valuable to be so careless like there russian counterparts,they of course visit the battle front but remember many atimes they already control the battle area’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover / U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo) / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.