Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland (880 Views)

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by adamusuleiman3: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
One of Vladimir Putin's allies has claimed World War Three has already started as he called for Russia to launch a nuclear missile strike on Britain, France and Poland.

TV propagandist Vladimir Solovyov told Russians that Moscow should target the West to disrupt NATO countries from sending supplies to Ukraine.

It comes as Britain is poised to supply Challenger II main battle tanks to Kyiv, in the first such move of the war.

France is shipping French AMX-10 reconnaissance vehicles, Germany is sending 40 Marder infantry fighting vehicles, and the US is promising 50 M2 Bradley fighting vehicles.

Solovyov told his viewers across Russia’s 11 time zones: “There is a full-scale Third World War.
“We do not strike at the territory of NATO countries, because ‘then NATO will intervene’.”

But such supplies should amount to a “red line” for Putin, said the war hawk who the Kremlin leader is said to watch avidly on state TV.

He said: "Now they're coming in tanks….No matter how much Britain gives, for us, the red line should be simple.

France gave what they call wheeled tanks…Poland made a decision, Britain made a decision. Therefore, any military target on the territory of France, Poland and Britain are legitimate targets for us to strike. And if necessary, then [we can use] tactical nuclear [weapons]. Or should we wait until hundreds, thousands of tanks appear on our territory?

He implied that unless Russia acts with preemptive strikes on these three NATO countries, they face being overrun by Western tanks and armoured vehicles.

His words come as Kremlin jitters on this subject are already clear.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-ally-claims-world-28943813?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Video:
https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1613544089617670144?s=20&t=_GqeDkb0XRNg0N-AJ21d0w

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Johnthejohn(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Seen, next undecided
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by lhordspy: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Over 50+ countries against one nation. Yet, Russians keeps claiming victory weeks by weeks. Soledar is taken, bakhmut is about to be encircled, another mariupol loading.

This time around, Russians wont take the Ukranian troop there as prisoners. No prisoners should be taken this time. Missiles should rain on them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Over 50+ countries against one nation. Yet, Russians keeps claiming victory weeks by weeks. Soledar is taken, bakhmut is about to be encircled, another mariupol loading.

This time around, Russians wont take the Ukranian troop there as prisoners. No prisoners should be taken this time. Missiles should rain on them.
When the way started, I told someone that in three days time the war will be over. I never knew that Ukraine will put up such a resistance.
Belarus, Iran and china and NK are all supporting Russia. Despite all these, it is now clear for all Putin fans to know that the Russian army is actually a 'chicken' army.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by lhordspy: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
excellence44:

When the way started, I told someone that in three days time the war will be over. I never knew that Ukraine will put up such a resistance.
Belarus, Iran and china and NK are all supporting Russia. Despite all these, it is now clear for all Putin fans to know that the Russian army is actually a 'chicken' army.

Who told you the country aforementioned are supporting Russia? Do you have prove? Except western propaganda and hearsays.

In Ukraine, we have over 15000 different country elite troops fighting with the pro-Ukranian troops and also over 50 countries sending in billion of dollars of military weapon on daily bases.

Russia is not fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting Nato, EU, US and other Asian countries who are under the US political influence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by okeysoninv: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
everything is going towards my thread. go and check progressive Ukraine war. nuclear weapons will be used this year. and NATO will attack Russia.. Putin shall become fugitive to the day he will be assassinated. Russia ships in black sea will sink by allied forces. world war 3 activation is nuclear weapons. Europe shall be a waste land by nuclear weapons released by china and Russia.
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Who told you the country aforementioned are supporting Russia? Do you have prove? Except western propaganda and hearsays.

In Ukraine, we have over 15000 different country elite troops fighting with the pro-Ukranian troops and also over 50 countries sending in billion of dollars of military weapon on daily bases.

Russia is not fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting Nato, EU, US and other Asian countries who are under the US political influence.
Russia is fighting NATO no doubt but she is using enormous support from the countries I listed above. Forget propaganda, it is on both sides.
Ever heard of kamakazy drones from Iran?
Don't over hype Russ. If not for the N bomb Russ will be like Libya by now.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by bassdow: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
excellence44:

Russia is fighting NATO no doubt but she is using enormous support from the countries I listed above. Forget propaganda, it is on both sides.
Ever heard of kamakazy drones from Iran?
Don't over hype Russ. If not for the N bomb Russ will be like Libya by now.

same Nuclear weapon is what's saving both USA and Russia because without Nuclear weapon, either could easily attack the other.

One good thing about Nuclear weapon is, it easily could change venue of Battle. Just imagine had it been Ukraine had Nuclear weapon, Russia wouldn't easily attack them no matter how weak Ukraine might be.

Nuclear weapon is the Ultimate weapon in securing a Country. Major reason those who've got it wouldn't want those who don't to have One. They prefer you rather become an Ally. if you doubt me, Let Nigeria just think of developing Nuclear weapon(s) first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by obedience4(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Which country did Iran give drones to??
Which country did Belarus allow its territory to be used as a staging ground to invade Ukraine.
Which country did north Korea and China veto the UN resolution..
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by obedience4(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another Putin loyalist idiot, even Putin who is a fool, ain't foolish enough to use a nuke, he knows the consequences such moves bring..

I remember during the early stages of the war when Putin threatened to attack any country that supplies aid to Ukraine,
Even the west was even reluctant to gibe certain aids to Ukraine now all gloves are off, its now common knowledge that Russia is all talk and no balls,
I see Ukraine getting Abrams tanks from the USA, leopard tanks from Germany, challenger tanks from the British, jet's bomber's etc..
Nobody takes Putin threats or Russia serious anymore

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Go read about kamakazy drones and reduce this your fandom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Masterviolence(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know why the western media always finds a way to paint Russia as the devil

Today you'll hear Putin ally said this and said that, tomorrow the same thing.

This are people that are not to be taken serious because they're not the decision makers

Immediately a word like nuke the u.s or UK comes out of their mouths, it will be on the front page of every news outlets to deceive these gullible ones, knowing fully well that the people who say these things are not decision makers (e.g the president, military generals, or those that plan or command every action that happens in Ukraine)

Their paid media and bloggers will make sure every eye see it, so that these western slave we have something to masturbate on.

I pity those that are not on their pay-roll but are constantly backing them up.

Being Willfully ignorant and highly stupid is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

I refuse to be deceived

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by iykofias(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
everything is going towards my thread. go and check progressive Ukraine war. nuclear weapons will be used this year. and NATO will attack Russia.. Putin shall become fugitive to the day he will be assassinated. Russia ships in black sea will sink by allied forces. world war 3 activation is nuclear weapons. Europe shall be a waste land by nuclear weapons released by china and Russia.
you were the same Idiot that was spurring (MSM Propaganda’s) putin was very sick last year March & only had 3months to live, same idiot

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by okeysoninv: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2023
iykofias:
you were the same Idiot that was spurring (MSM Propaganda’s) putin was very sick last year March & only had 3months to live, same idiot
we shall know if you're not the idiot if Putin won't be assassinated. I have asked you and cohort to show me where . Am yet to see .
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Vl3ly: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
obedience4:

Which country did Belarus allow its territory to be used as a staging ground to invade Ukraine.
wetin this one dey talk gan

With all the listed country how many of them support Russia with amunition

North Korea no get veto power na only china get veto and no nation Can veto UN general assembly

And For kamikaze drone na den dey do en own drone except sample wey den collect from Iran before the war start
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Vl3ly: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
obedience4:
Another Putin loyalist idiot, even Putin who is a fool, ain't foolish enough to use a nuke, he knows the consequences such moves bring..

I remember during the early stages of the war when Putin threatened to attack any country that supplies aid to Ukraine,
Even the west was even reluctant to gibe certain aids to Ukraine now all gloves are off, its now common knowledge that Russia is all talk and no balls,
I see Ukraine getting Abrams tanks from the USA, leopard tanks from Germany, challenger tanks from the British, jet's bomber's etc..
Nobody takes Putin threats or Russia serious anymore
Putin would have finished All there Armed Forces before all this thing reach ukraine

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Jokerman(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Some men just want to watch the world burn!
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Dvdpity: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
obedience4:

You just mentioned four countries.
How many billions do all these countries gave to Russia? How many aids do all these countries gave to Russia. What military help do these countries render to Russia? How many mercenaries do these countries ship to Russia.

Your stupidity is legendary.

USA is claiming to be world power in everything, EU is claiming to garden of Eden in everything, UK is claiming to be all knowing.
All of them put together plus Ukraine are fighting against one country.. Russia. They all have invested over 500billion with 11 months yet Russia is yet to be defeated.
Russian economy is still strong, Russians are enjoying themselves, less inflation, less unemployment, more opportunities for Russians to develop industries and enterprises that left Russia. Today EU and UK are still importing Russian petroleum and gas via third countries more expensive. EU economy is crumbling, China is taking over because of cheaper goods. Ukraine is totally destroyed infrastructure, economy, Human resources.
Remember Russia is a country of 150million and Ukraine is a country of 35 million.

Let the war continue.

If you cannot comprehend, then you need help.
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by obedience4(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dvdpity:

You just mentioned four countries.
How many billions do all these countries gave to Russia? How many aids do all these countries gave to Russia. What military help do these countries render to Russia? How many mercenaries do these countries ship to Russia.

Your stupidity is legendary.

USA is claiming to be world power in everything, EU is claiming to garden of Eden in everything, UK is claiming to be all knowing.
All of them put together plus Ukraine are fighting against one country.. Russia. They all have invested over 500billion with 11 months yet Russia is yet to be defeated.
Russian economy is still strong, Russians are enjoying themselves, less inflation, less unemployment, more opportunities for Russians to develop industries and enterprises that left Russia. Today EU and UK are still importing Russian petroleum and gas via third countries more expensive. EU economy is crumbling, China is taking over because of cheaper goods. Ukraine is totally destroyed infrastructure, economy, Human resources.
Remember Russia is a country of 150million and Ukraine is a country of 35 million.

Let the war continue.

If you cannot comprehend, then you need help.

Mumu boy grin
Those are the only countries that are ready to support a stupid Putin. If Russia holds so much influence as it claim to have, many countries would have supported them, I guess they are scared to be sanctioned by a real world power the USA.
Said Russian are enjoying, Russian men and boys are been brought home in body bags daily yet one idiot in Nigeria said they're enjoying,
When Putin announced it mobilization didn't you see the protests. grin
You are one of the fools that claim that the West will freezes to death, newsflash winter is gone,
Please be informed UK doesn't import Russian oil,
They only import 20% of their gas which they noe get from Norway.
Another stupid claim you said that China taken over,when China economy shrink more than 10% the highest in over a decade.
A fool said EU economy is crumbing, lol, another foolish claim with no prof, there is only high cost of living, which is not peculiar to the west, even in the shithole Nigeria you live there is high cost of living.
Idiot you said Russia economy is still strong, thank god you said still strong, go Google fool and see the prediction of the IMF and the focast of the Russian economy this here.
Here in the USA nobody is affected by the war, but guess what thousands of Russians are dead, and many will still die from USA made weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Otobong3374(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

This Dickhead Doesn't Eyes That Can Permit U To Do Research.
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Otobong3374(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
bassdow:

same Nuclear weapon is what's saving both USA and Russia because without Nuclear weapon, either could easily attack the other.

One good thing about Nuclear weapon is, it easily could change venue of Battle. Just imagine had it been Ukraine had Nuclear weapon, Russia wouldn't easily attack them no matter how weak Ukraine might be.

Nuclear weapon is the Ultimate weapon in securing a Country. Major reason those who've got it wouldn't want those who don't to have One. They prefer you rather become an Ally. if you doubt me, Let Nigeria just think of developing Nuclear weapon(s) first
This Dickhead Doesn't Know Anything
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Otobong3374(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
From Now On I'm Not A Russian Fan Anymore. I Thought Russia Is Powerful I Didn't Know That Putin And Entire Russia Are Like A Useless Maggot That Could Only Make Noise When It's In Palm Fruit Tree. Putin Should Stop Talking Too Much Bla Bla Bla I Want To See Him Nuking United State & Its Alliances. Putin I Don't Need Too Much Noise.
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Otobong3374(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
bassdow:

Yes Some Part U Are Saying The Truth. But U Can Still Be Nuclear Country And American Ally At The Same Time
Re: Vladimir Solovyov Proposes Firing Nuclear Weapons At France, England & Poland by Dvdpity: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2023
obedience4:

Mumu boy grin
Those are the only countries that are ready to support a stupid Putin. If Russia holds so much influence as it claim to have, many countries would have supported them, I guess they are scared to be sanctioned by a real world power the USA.
Said Russian are enjoying, Russian men and boys are been brought home in body bags daily yet one idiot in Nigeria said they're enjoying,
When Putin announced it mobilization didn't you see the protests. grin
You are one of the fools that claim that the West will freezes to death, newsflash winter is gone,
Please be informed UK doesn't import Russian oil,
They only import 20% of their gas which they noe get from Norway.
Another stupid claim you said that China taken over,when China economy shrink more than 10% the highest in over a decade.
A fool said EU economy is crumbing, lol, another foolish claim with no prof, there is only high cost of living, which is not peculiar to the west, even in the shithole Nigeria you live there is high cost of living.
Idiot you said Russia economy is still strong, thank god you said still strong, go Google fool and see the prediction of the IMF and the focast of the Russian economy this here.
Here in the USA nobody is affected by the war, but guess what thousands of Russians are dead, and many will still die from USA made weapons.

Your foolishness is Very open for all to see. Russia is fighting against USA and her vessel state and still taking territories of former Ukraine.
One country against 50 countries. And you are still yapping. reality has eluded you. And oh you said that your in USA �...ook enjoy your LGBT country in peace.
Even the so called USA cannot attack Russia just like how they attacked Libya. World power my slippers. Iranu. Useless LGBT bastards.
Russia all the way.
The only country giving USA and her NATO vessels nightmares.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow / Facebook + Ditzy Wife = Major Security Breach / Best Budget I Have Seen In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.