Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow (867 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Fineman2: 8:44am On May 30, 2023
Drone strikes in Moscow damaged several buildings and prompted evacuations early Tuesday, the city’s mayor said. At least two of the drones crashed into residential towers, Russian state media reported.

https://www.facebook.com/5281959998/posts/pfbid0arDEmBpyp33nuKncCCuHxnPDA6fbYDLiePpyHMaSFqMYccCYA8hMWS72XDfAzCszl/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Fineman2: 8:45am On May 30, 2023
This is good, let the Russians also feel it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by HacheNoire: 8:50am On May 30, 2023
Ukraine has nothing to lose at this point!

They should flood Russian airspace with missiles!

One thing is guaranteed, Putin won’t use nukes, he is only chest beating.

Life has taught me that doers don’t make noise and empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Fineman2: 9:04am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Life has taught me that doers don’t make noise and empty barrels make the loudest noise.
exactly, it's now an eye for an eye, a tit for tat
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Antiochus(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

And If he uses nukes what would happen. Let's analyse the scenario. Though placing nukes in Belarus does not mean nukes would be used it is just to put pressure on NATO countries cause US has nukes in NATO countries.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by HacheNoire: 9:22am On May 30, 2023
Antiochus:

And If he uses nukes what would happen. Let's analyse the scenario. Though placing nukes in Belarus does not mean nukes would be used it is just to put pressure on NATO countries cause US has nukes in NATO countries.

He won’t! That’s guaranteed!
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by paafin(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who guaranteed it?

1 Like

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Antiochus(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hehehe. If your were a student of intl relations and your lecturer asked that question would you give him that kind of answer? undecided
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Antiochus(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2023
paafin:

Who guaranteed it?

You dey mind all these SS3 students. grin

3 Likes

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by HacheNoire: 9:39am On May 30, 2023
Antiochus:

Hehehe. If your were a student of intl relations and your lecturer asked that question would you give him that kind of answer?

I am sure he won’t.

When you see people who brag like Russia, they are only threatening you. All those nuclear missile deployment are just for threats.

Doers don’t make noise. It’s something I have taken time to study. Those that will do it, don’t notify you.

1 Like

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by TobiAbuja: 9:49am On May 30, 2023
This is a false flag by Russia to excuse further mobilization, just like they did before Chechnya. Flights were still running at Moscow airport during the 'raid'. They don't even try to hide it.

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Antiochus(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

I am sure he won’t.

When you see people who brag like Russia, they are only threatening you. All those nuclear missile deployment are just for threats.

Doers don’t make noise. It’s something I have taken time to study. Those that will do it, don’t notify you.

Deploying nukes to Belarus does not mean Russia wants to use nukes in Ukraine its about giving NATO a dose of its own pill. US has nukes stationed in Europe. Russia is putting pressure on NATO it's a tactic. Russia is a doer it has invaded Ukraine and I know the west won't dare cross Russias red line after this. Yet you have not answered my question.

You just keep shouting he won't do it what if he does it what would happen. Strategic experts don't think this way. They look for possible scenarios.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by HacheNoire: 10:04am On May 30, 2023
Antiochus:

Deploying nukes to Belarus does not about Russia using nukes in Ukraine its about giving NATO a dose of its own pill. US has nukes stationed in Europe. Russia is putting pressure on NATO it's a tactic. Russia is a doer it has invaded Ukraine and I know the west won't dare cross Russias red line after this. Yet you have not answered my question.

You just keep shouting he won't do it what if he does it what would happen. Strategic experts don't think this way. They look for possible scenarios.

I am 100% certain he won’t.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 10:21am On May 30, 2023
Antiochus:

Deploying nukes to Belarus does not about Russia using nukes in Ukraine its about giving NATO a dose of its own pill. US has nukes stationed in Europe. Russia is putting pressure on NATO it's a tactic. Russia is a doer it has invaded Ukraine and I know the west won't dare cross Russias red line after this. Yet you have not answered my question.

US has nukes in germany and italy. They have no nukes close to the russian border. This is symbolic, it has no military value. ICBMs can hit anywhere on the planet and nuclear submarines means you can deploy your nukes anywhere you want to.
Also, russia probably has nukes in kaliningrad anyway.

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 10:36am On May 30, 2023
Deploying nukes to an allied countries is to reasure them that you are actually going to defend them if they are attacked. It comes with some real problems though, if the country is unstable and a revolution takes place you might lose a bunch of nukes. That has happend before in ukraine, but ukraine returned those nukes to russia.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:

US has nukes in germany and italy. They have no nukes close to the russian border. This is symbolic, it has no military value. ICBMs can hit anywhere on the planet and nuclear submarines means you can deploy your nukes anywhere you want to.
Also, russia probably has nukes in kaliningrad anyway.
Kaliningrad is Russia just like USA is to Alaska.
USA have nukes in Turkey which is border to Russia by sea.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 1:31pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:
Deploying nukes to an allied countries is to reasure them that you are actually going to defend them if they are attacked. It comes with some real problems though, if the country is unstable and a revolution takes place you might lose a bunch of nukes. That has happend before in ukraine, but ukraine returned those nukes to russia.

that you stationed nukes in a country, doesn't mean they could deploy it themselves.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 1:33pm On May 30, 2023
seunny4lif:

Kaliningrad is Russia just like USA is to Alaska.
USA have nukes in Turkey which is border to Russia by sea.
NATO bases in Turkiye are almost empty. even Turkiye isn't invited to NATO meetings. Turkiye is just a NATO member on paper. Assuming this current president of Turkiye lost, maybe the tides would have changed
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
bassdow:
NATO bases in Turkiye are almost empty. even Turkiye isn't invited to NATO meetings. Turkiye is just a NATO member on paper. Assuming this current president of Turkiye lost, maybe the tides would have changed
What the hell are you talking about.
Which NATO meeting is not present.
When?
USA have nukes in Turkey.
Nothing is empty and thousands of USA troops are still in Turkey.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 3:29pm On May 30, 2023
Anyway EU pleaded with Russia not to take recent attack as excuse to escalate things. Them dey attack, them still dey beg against escalations. they prefer russia keep using Kids glove while they continue...

1 Like

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 3:39pm On May 30, 2023
bassdow:
Anyway EU pleaded with Russia not to take recent attack as excuse to escalate things. Them dey attack, them still dey beg against escalations. they prefer russia keep using Kids glove while they continue...
source
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 3:53pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:

source
I have multiple sources, I read through, without keeping links. and NO, I don't do teleGram.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
bassdow:
I have multiple sources, I read through, without keeping links. and NO, I don't do teleGram.
source
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 4:03pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
Not telegram, but RT. Do you have a source that isn't a russian state media grin
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
1. Those comments were made in the beginning of may. They have nothing to do with the recent drone attacks.

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on May 4 not to use an alleged drone attack that it said targeted the Kremlin to escalate its war in Ukraine. "We call on Russia not to use this alleged attack as an excuse to continue the escalation of the war," Borrell told journalists as he went in to attend an EU ministers meeting in Brussels. "This is what worries us: this can be used to justify more conscription of people, more soldiers, more attacks on Ukraine."

2. Those comments are pretty stupid, not like russia is going to listen anyway. But that is not begging.
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by Badassniggga(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:
Not telegram, but RT. Do you have a source that isn't a russian state media grin
like are you expecting the MSM to sing praises of Russia or regarding anything Russia does? Till tomorrow, the MSM (CNN Telegraph fox news BBC etc) is yet to report Wagner has captured Bakhmut probably because they're ashamed to, so why should you be looking for a source outside Russian state media? Everyone is reporting to their own interests.

Anyways you could look up to some Austrian news sources tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 4:36pm On May 30, 2023
Badassniggga:
like are you expecting the MSM to sing praises of Russia or regarding anything Russia does? Till tomorrow, the MSM (CNN Telegraph fox news BBC etc) is yet to report Wagner has captured Bakhmut vis they're ashamed to, so why should you be looking for a source outside Russian state media?

Anyways you could look up to some Austrian news sources tho.
"MSM" has accurately reported on bakhmut, without making strong claims they cannot confirm. Reporting what both sides say, usually explicity stating when they cannot confirm the information themselves. Russian media has been spewing funny and easily refuted lies since the war has started.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-wagner-claims-bakhmut-kyiv-says-situation-critical-2023-05-20/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-captures-bakhmut-putin-ukraine-counteroffensive-rcna72615
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/what-russias-claim-to-capture-bakhmut-means-for-the-ukraine-war/
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by bassdow: 5:49pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:
1. Those comments were made in the beginning of may. They have nothing to do with the recent drone attacks.

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell warned Moscow on May 4 not to use an alleged drone attack that it said targeted the Kremlin to escalate its war in Ukraine. "We call on Russia not to use this alleged attack as an excuse to continue the escalation of the war," Borrell told journalists as he went in to attend an EU ministers meeting in Brussels. "This is what worries us: this can be used to justify more conscription of people, more soldiers, more attacks on Ukraine."

2. Those comments are pretty stupid, not like russia is going to listen anyway. But that is not begging.

You say "Not telegram, but RT. Do you have a source that isn't a russian state media" Yea, most of those links ain't Russia media. I even sent you the Google result page so you could dig up more to your satisfaction. or maybe even reFine the search parameter sef.

You say "But that is not begging." , when both the title and body of the articles says exactly that. hmm

You say "Those comments were made in the beginning of may." - Well Date is 30 May, 2023 , not May 4. tell us how something that occured today 30 May, 2023 has turned to the beginning of may and you didn't even include year sef so that it could be mistaken as may 2022 ?

Did you bother checking any of the other links ? I didn't but even Google displays how many seconds/minutes/hours ago a resources was posted. if you must make an attempt at being cunny, at least don't make others look stewPid.

you hoped I wouldn't respond to your ask of SOURCE, yet I did cause I knew what would come next. You obviously have seen I'm not the sort to throw SOURCES here and there BUT then, your prediction failed. I go die the matter now. Normally i don't have time for silly nonsense but sometimes our work dey give enough stress, I just come nairaLand to unWind.

PSS: You guys need understand not everyOne has got a side on Russia vs Ukraine - I just interprete what I see while being honest to myself

3 Likes

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by b4ball: 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
Antiochus:

This is one question non of them can answer correctly! Imagine saying “I am certain he won’t” as an answer.

Who cares about your personal certainty, the question is; what would happen if he does? The answer is; absolutely nothing! Aside more ceremonial sanctions and tit for tat mass expulsion of ambassadors. Who would nuke Russia back for Ukraine knowing a second strike capability is assured and mutually assured destruction is guaranteed?

Although, this conflict does not qualify for nuclear escalation because the Russian nuke doctrine explicitly states it can use nuke in response to a nuke attack against it or its allies or in response to an aggression that threatens the existence of state, to which this SMO does not even come close.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 6:44pm On May 30, 2023
bassdow:

You say "Not telegram, but RT. Do you have a source that isn't a russian state media" Yea, most of those links ain't Russia media. I even sent you the Google result page so you could dig up more to your satisfaction. or maybe even reFine the search parameter sef.

You say "But that is not begging." , when both the title and body of the articles says exactly that. hmm

You say "Those comments were made in the beginning of may." - Well Date is 30 May, 2023 , not May 4. tell us how something that occured today 30 May, 2023 has turned to the beginning of may and you didn't even include year sef so that it could be mistaken as may 2022 ?

Did you bother checking any of the other links ? I didn't but even Google displays how many seconds/minutes/hours ago a resources was posted. if you must make an attempt at being cunny, at least don't make others look stewPid.

you hoped I wouldn't respond to your ask of SOURCE, yet I did cause I knew what would come next. You obviously have seen I'm not the sort to throw SOURCES here and there BUT then, your prediction failed. I go die the matter now. Normally i don't have time for silly nonsense but sometimes our work dey give enough stress, I just come nairaLand to unWind.

PSS: You guys need understand not everyOne has got a side on Russia vs Ukraine - I just interprete what I see while being honest to myself

1. No, first you only posted RT. You edited the other links later. So being a slimy little weasle.

2. You posted articles that had nothing to do with the recent drone attacks we are talking about. All of them referred to old commets/events. EVERY SINNGLE LINK YOU POSTED REFERS TO OLD EVENTS. THESE ARE OLD ARTICLES. HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? So you are a slowpoke who can not read and you still haven't posted a source.

bassdow:

This here https://www.rt.com/russia/577135-eu-moscow-drone-attack/ is one of the source.
https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/eu-issues-plea-to-russia-after-moscow-drone-attack
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/eu-urges-russia-to-not-use-alleged-drone-attack-as-excuse-to-escalate-war/2889522
https://www.rferl.org/a/kremlin-drone-attack-eu-warning-borrell-ukraine/32395001.html
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/eu-warns-moscow-not-to-use-drone-attack-to-escalate-war/articleshow/99992110.cms
https://www.news24.com/news24/world/news/eu-warns-moscow-not-to-use-drone-attack-to-escalate-war-20230504

3. I don't care what the title of a russian propaganda article says

4. You clearly have a side. That's why you want to frame the EU in a negative light for some pretty normal comments. I have a side because russia illegally ukraine. Anyone who is capable of processing information, has some media literacy and is not an scumbag will side with ukraine in this war.

bassdow:

Do you have down syndrom? Is your brain not working? Not a single one of the articles you posted, refers to the events that happend today. The articles are referencing comments made about a different event from a few weeks ago. Is that hard for you to understand?
Re: Drone Strikes Damage Buildings In Moscow by coke75: 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
I actually have a few questions. How old are you? What's your job? Who employs you? Does your lack of cognitive abilities cause you problems in day to day life? How to you navigate the world? I'm stunned. I'm really stunned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea To Become Largest Recipient Of Food Aid / Black Man With Guns At An Obama Function! What's This About? / Indian Leader Resigns Over Three-some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.