Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures (4836 Views)

Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Ijaws are a useless species grin
See this rejected goat
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

I thought you wanted to deny there is no place like that in Lagos.
Let me tell you, I prefer to be on top that water than leaving at Ojodu Berger where small rain all the shit dem shit for Lagos go follow canal enter your house.

Lagos is another slum in Nigeria. I cannot even imagine been inside those buses with crowd of people smelling sweat like they have not bathed for months.

There is no state I have traveled to where you see displaced people sleeping recklessly all around the corner of Lagos, some sleep in their cars, people's stores and people's backyard.

Go to Agege and you see people renting mini drums as their houses and at night will sleep inside those vehicles seized my Lastma officials.

The whole country is messed up.
Leave Bayelsa alone.

I work the length and width of Lagos for almost seven years before I got my sanity restored back as I got back to South/South.

Even with a better pay or package Lagos is still a no for me.

So, leave Bayelsa state alone. Bayelsa state and Lagos were not created the same day.

Leave Bayelsa state alone.
All what you stated just prove us right when we say people to stop trooping into Lagos. During my granpas time Lagos was a sane city not until ecomy migrant kept trooping in.
Come to Ojo alaba and see people building houses on canal.

Lagos is swampy and don't have space for people coming in. But nobody is trooping into bayelsa and yet nothing dey there

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Balogunodua(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2022
Lamentation of Ipob ipigs grin
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Is Dubai and Qatar sharing oil revenue with others And taking ordinary 13% Stop displaying your foolishness online
But that was what your hero Adaka Boro fought for so that he can share the oil proceeds with fulanis. You be original Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

But that was what your hero Adaka Boro fought for so that he can share the oil proceeds with fulanis. You be original Oponu.
Boro fought for a independent Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu and Fulani fought for one Nigeria when Igbos were benefit massively in Eastern Region
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Boro fought for a independent Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu and Fulani fought for one Nigeria when Igbos were benefit massively in Eastern Region
So now that fulanis control your oils and are owners of your oil wells in your backyard, what are you people doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 2:07pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Why did Igbo leaders in Eastern Region support the military operations against Boro and his Men
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 2:08pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

So now that fulanis control your oils and are owners of your oil wells in your backyard, what are you people doing about it?
We will act when the time is right, but our actions will not be like yours
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Felimax(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2022
tollyboy5:

All what you stated just prove us right when we say people to stop trooping into Lagos. During my granpas time Lagos was a sane city not until ecomy migrant kept trooping in.
Come to Ojo alaba and see people building houses on canal.

Lagos is swampy and don't have space for people coming in. But nobody is trooping into bayelsa and yet nothing dey there

People is trooping into Lagos because you greedily and wickedly kept all parastatals to yourself.

You know Lagos is overcrowded but when Ambode suggested to decongesting Lagos you said he is not fit to run for a second term.

Lagos is overcrowded yet you made sure only Lagos Port is surviving. No, other Ports cannot be dredged because of insecurities.

What else is the reason why the Lagos Yorubas are dying to have Tinubu in power? They are about to loose it. Lagos will be decongested.

Now, you can see, Lagos is more of an embarrassment than Bayelsa you dream about everyday.

Lagos stinks!
Leave Bayelsa alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by techWriter3: 2:11pm On May 09, 2022
Nah only nil and drunk Ijaw women full that vicinity! Ditari Bring and bring your Ijaw republic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:13pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

We will act when the time is right, but our actions will not be like yours
The time is now. I created this thread not to really spite ijaws but for ijaws to know who their real enemies are. You can't have huge oil deposits and still be underdeveloped while the monies made from all is used to develop Abuja and other northern states. They deceive you guys with 13% derivation and you guys clap your hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:15pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Why did Igbo leaders in Eastern Region support the military operations against Boro and his Men
Be sincere, do you think Igbos would have exploited your oils without making you guys stakeholder unlike the fulanis of today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2022
Na the ijaw man dey do himself nothing like hausa here...if Dem like make Dem five give us all the oil well money ijaw man go carry the money go abroad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by juniorstar(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2022
I believe for we to really nail them let them manage their resources like dubai and use.instead of the monkey dey work baboon dey chop we are currently experiencing. Some owners of oil Wells in bayelsa have never stepped foot there but keep getting billions of dollars from that state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Graysons: 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Be sincere, do you think Igbos would have exploited your oils without making you guys stakeholder like the fulanis of today?
The enemies of Ijaw are igbos you guys are worst, given the same opportunity you abomination will do much worse things than the Fulanis, Hausas, Yorubas combined.
Now I am wondering why a osu pig like you is worrying about Baysela when the south east is on fire, while your cities and co Abia still remains the undisputed shithole of all shitholes, your yam leg hairy chest shemales are rotting away in baby factories.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by SaintBishop: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
Graysons:
The enemies of Ijaw are igbos you guys are worst, given the same opportunity you abomination will do much worse things than the Fulanis, Hausas, Yorubas combined.
Now I am wondering why a osu pig like you is worrying about Baysela when the south east is on fire, while your cities and co Abia still remains the undisputed shithole of all shitholes, your yam leg hairy chest shemales are rotting away in baby factories.
He's busy worrying about Baysela while the east is on fire�these clowns are really sick
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
Graysons:
Oga, stop crying before you go berserk, this is imo state

3 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Show us pictures of Abia, Imo undecided

1 Share

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Graysons: 2:32pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Oga, stop crying before you go berserk, this is imo state
Igbo man stop trying to convince me I have been to Abia,Imo, and Anambra states so I know how those places look like. Like I said,focus on your shitholes which is the East, ijaws have nothing in common with igbos, let us be.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

People is trooping into Lagos because you greedily and wickedly kept all parastatals to yourself.

You know Lagos is overcrowded but when Ambode suggested to decongesting Lagos you said he is not fit to run for a second term.

Lagos is overcrowded yet you made sure only Lagos Port is surviving. No, other Ports cannot be dredged because of insecurities.

What else is the reason why the Lagos Yorubas are dying to have Tinubu in power? They are about to loose it. Lagos will be decongested.

Now, you can see, Lagos is more of an embarrassment than Bayelsa you dream about everyday.

Lagos stinks!
Leave Bayelsa alone.
No lagosian is against deconjesting of the state. And we're not holding other state kidney from creating their own sea port.
Lekki deep sea port is near completion. It's for the benefit of southwest economy.
Lekki deep sea port largest in west Africa and it's state owned in conjunction with private partnership.
How are we responsible for the woes of other state who lack vision?

They loot their state and come to invest in Lagos and you end up blaming us.
I'm more concerned about Ogun state visionless leaders compare to bayelsa who get large allocation with small land mass and population yet do nothing!

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Graysons:
Igbo man stop trying to convince me I have been to Abia,Imo, and Anambra states so I know how those places look like. Like I said,focus on your shitholes which is the East, ijaws have nothing in common with igbos, let us be.
Okay, I've heard you. You can now go back to your ogogoro drinking joint while eating Kokoyam porridge with Ogbonno.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Bayelsa is one of the states in southern part of Nigeria, located in the core of the Niger Delta region. Bayelsa State was created in 1996 and was carved out from Rivers State, making it one of the newest states in the federation.

Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. Its capital is Yenagoa. The language spoken here is Ijaw language [s]as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc);[/s] however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.

Cc: Captain8
Ijoh
Tutudesz
Kinematics
Tsdarkside
These tribal bigots again?
Well, you can go and continue killing your brothers when you're done.
Also JSYK, there is no igbo speaking Community in Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ebufa: 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
See people where dey enjoy the oil Money here.. grin grin

These are Ijaw Youth Congress (IYC) Fulani sugar daddies and boyfriends !.................. Ijaws do whatever they want for a pittance allowance! meanwhile when these lazy Fulanis hear IP......not to talk of IPOB,these ones hearts go into palpitations with fear and awe!
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Is Dubai and Qatar sharing oil revenue with others And taking ordinary 13% Stop displaying your foolishness online
Have you seen the allocation bayelsa gets from the said 13%.

Even Lagos allocation no reach am. Yet what do they use the money for?

Ijaw people are not even complaining to my greatest surprise.

There should be breakdown on budjet analysis

3 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by famouscargo4u: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
The governors are to be blamed. They are not visionary. They are corrupt and have no clear-cut agenda to develop the state. From the days of Alamieyeseigha, it has always being corruption.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Graysons: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Okay, I've heard you. You can now go back to your ogogoro drinking joint while eating Kokoyam porridge with Ogbonno.
Next time keep your lying,419, drugs dealers Otokotos,( money rituals) human eating ( cannibals) self away from ijaws, ijaws don't need the opinion of useless majority who can't even compete with their fellow majorities.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
9182736455O1999:

These tribal bigots again?
Well, you can go and continue killing your brothers when you're done.
Who allowed you out of the psychiatry without completing your treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
Graysons:
Next time keep your lying,419, drugs dealers Otokotos,( money rituals) human eating ( cannibals) self away from ijaws, ijaws don't need the opinion of useless majority who can't even compete with their fellow majorities.
It's alright! GO AND paddle your wooden canoe the only thing you inherited from your ogogoro drinking Champion of a father.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by johbara: 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Bayelsa is one of the states in southern part of Nigeria, located in the core of the Niger Delta region. Bayelsa State was created in 1996 and was carved out from Rivers State, making it one of the newest states in the federation.

Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. Its capital is Yenagoa. The language spoken here is Ijaw language as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc); however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.

Cc: Captain8
Ijoh
Tutudesz
Kinematics
Tsdarkside
. Mr Man you better keep quiet if you don't know what to write....there is no part of Bayelsa that speaks Igbo....pls be guided or just shut up. Bayelsa is is core ijaw state, infact the only state in the south without any Igbo presence. You have been warned. Make I no hear this trash again.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Felimax(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
tollyboy5:

No lagosian is against deconjesting of the state. And we're not holding other state kidney from creating their own sea port.
Lekki deep sea port is near completion. It's for the benefit of southwest economy.
Lekki deep sea port largest in west Africa and it's state owned in conjunction with private partnership.
How are we responsible for the woes of other state who lack vision?

They loot their state and come to invest in Lagos and you end up blaming us.
I'm more concerned about Ogun state visionless leaders compare to bayelsa who get large allocation with small land mass and population yet do nothing!

Yes, focus on Ogun state and leave Bayelsa alone.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Just look at the mediocre budjet from bayelsa government.
They can't even analyse or say something meaningful.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/490822-gov-diri-presents-n311-billion-2022-budget-to-bayelsa-assembly.html

Vs the Lagos state budget, Lagos government trying to give reason for increase in budget and key projects. Yet we still crutinize and demand more clear transparency.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/503469-sanwo-olu-signs-n1-7trn-lagos-2022-budget-into-law.html

Ijaw people don't know their problem

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, focus on Ogun state and leave Bayelsa alone.
After the thread, we'll say nothing about bayelsa.
We're commenting base on the thread and where is your village in bayelsa state?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Deeper Life Church Members We'll Hold You Responsible / Facebook Influenced My U-turn On National Teams’ Ban — President / 5 Reasons Why Arewa Republic Will Fail

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.