Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures (4853 Views)

Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 5:08pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

This is why I like Nairaland, so that guy is an Igbo guy? I beg my Lagos people make una nor vex. Where is that Igbo again?

So anybody you don't like automatically becomes igbo?

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Felimax(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2022
Balogunodua:

Headless chicken grin

Where you get out! Your mumu na factory fitted!
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Felimax(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

So anybody you don't like automatically becomes igbo?

See come, nor dey hide your tribe.
They have identified you as Igbo and you showed up when I mentioned Igbo, which means it's your identity. Just leave Bayelsa state alone, biko.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Antivirus92(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2022
A minute silence for bayelsans!
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
Kwem:
and which state gave Nigeria her first oil?

The South East have contributed to Nigeria more than any other zone in all ramifications...
Bayelsa!!! Which state according to your history
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kinematics: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
Kwem:
[s]and which state gave Nigeria her first oil?

The South East have contributed to Nigeria more than any other zone in all ramifications...[/s]

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Sparrk007(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Oga that second pic no be bayelsa...no place for bayelsa fine like that, na here I dey stay

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Permesso: 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Bayelsa is one of the states in southern part of Nigeria, located in the core of the Niger Delta region. Bayelsa State was created in 1996 and was carved out from Rivers State, making it one of the newest states in the federation.

Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. Its capital is Yenagoa. The language spoken here is Ijaw language as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc); however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.

Cc: Captain8
Ijoh
Tutudesz
Kinematics
Tsdarkside
why going to peoples village to take pictures that dosen't represent all the state? Even Abuja has villages bro.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Bayelsa is one of the states in southern part of Nigeria, located in the core of the Niger Delta region. Bayelsa State was created in 1996 and was carved out from Rivers State, making it one of the newest states in the federation.

Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. Its capital is Yenagoa. The language spoken here is Ijaw language as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc); however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.

Cc: Captain8
Ijoh
Tutudesz
Kinematics
Tsdarkside

What's your issue with bayelsa and ijaw at large? you're here now mocking them and in the next seconds you will accuse we [Yoruba] of dividing you and your south south brother.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kwem(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Bayelsa!!! Which state according to your history
it's obvious you don't know anything about Nigeria...

SMH
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

The photos you posted here are mainly Yenegoa which is much better.

If you enter inside Southern Ijaw local government, you'll shed tears for Bayelsans.

On a 400 horsepower speed boat, we spent over 4 hours on water from Yenegoa to Foropa and Ezetu town. The place is messed up. It was in Ezetu I saw a guy of 28 years old telling me he has never seen or touch a car in his life before. No jokes
this is so true bayelsa state boys should be making more noise oh Asin chia!! Let's keep tribe war out here Nigeria is fucking Niger deltans up

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kinematics: 7:44pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

What's your issue with bayelsa and ijaw at large? you're here now mocking them and in the next seconds you will accuse we [Yoruba] of dividing you and your south south brother.

Allow the ipig miscreants.... They are showing us their true colors...
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Buckeyemedia1: 7:45pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Bayelsa, self acclaimed ijaw land with its oil should be competing with Dubai and Qatar In terms of infrastructural facilities.
Ogogogoro done penetrate the society like crack cocaine do for Memphis.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2022
Just one exposeé and all the Bayelsa clowns like:
1. Captain
2. Kinematics
3. TonyeBarcanista
4. Bishopmagic
5. DesmondJuju
6. Ijoh

Begin cry. Lol grin

Chop nuckle OP grin
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
Kinematics:

Allow the ipig miscreants.... They are showing us their true colors...

My problem with them is that they will open another thread tonight,they will let the whole world know that South East and south south are one, it's only Afonja that's trying to divide them.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2022
Kinematics and Captain how far. grin

This is the brutality you get when you decide to chill with the big boys.

Batcha clowns from Bayelsa coming to drag P/H with me. Even Zamfara that was created the same time with Bayelsa is miles ahead. Do we mention Ekiti and Ebonyi?

See as capital be like Ajegunle. grin

OP have mercy abeg. I know say pictures plenty but pity the Ogogoro chairmen. Temper justice with mercy. grin
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kinematics: 8:19pm On May 09, 2022
Eastlink:
[s]Kinematics and Captain how far. grin

This is the brutality you get when you decide to chill with the big boys.

Batcha clowns coming to drag my dear state with me. Even Zamfara that was created the same time with Bayelsa is miles ahead. Do we mention Ekiti and Ebonyi?

OP have mercy abeg. I know say pictures plenty but pity the Ogogoro chairmen. Temper justice with mercy. grin[/s]

Who is this ipig miscreant?

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
Kinematics:

Who is this ipig miscreant?
Lol grin Say it without crying!
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2022
I personally think there is something fundamentally wrong with either the land on which Bayelsa is situated or the waters there. There is no justification for the poverty and wretchedness prevalent in that state looking at the money they generate from oil.

I forgot to add, they drink alco like fish. I'm not condemning them o, it's just their "culture"

Some things just don't make sense in this Nigeria, and no matter how you try reason am, e just no fit

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I personally think there is something fundamentally wrong with either the land on which Bayelsa is situated or the waters there. There is no justification for the poverty and wretchedness prevalent in that state looking at the money they generate from oil.

I forgot to add, they drink alco like fish. I'm not condemning them o, it's just their "culture"

Some things just don't make sense in this Nigeria, and no matter how you try reason am, e just no fit
been to that state you will just cry Good God chia what da Bleep is the problem the funny thing is they don't care like Bleep
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tutudesz: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
Kwem:
it's obvious you don't know anything about Nigeria...

SMH
Please tell me
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

I'm more Yoruba than you and your entire household.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kinematics: 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
Eastlink:
Lol grin Say it without crying!

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Axis313(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
See people where dey enjoy the oil Money here.. grin grin
shocked
Is this for real?I can't believe it,ha!
cry
Nigeria my country.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

I'm more Yoruba than you and your entire household.

In your mkpurumiri flath.ead abi?
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr137: 10:44pm On May 09, 2022
haffaze777:

In your mkpurumiri flath.ead abi?
Gbęnu ofo soun, omo Alayemasanfanmi.
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by Kriss216: 11:50pm On May 09, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I agree with you. A state the capital Yenegoa is looking like one interior village in Ogbomoso. Dirty stagnant waters everywhere. You'll see dirty thatched houses on top of rivers in capital city. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by walefresh3(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2022
nairaman66:

The Northern Nigeria have ruled Nigeria since inception. Go check how they live their lives in terrorism, banditry, cattle rustling etc!

Remove the speck in your eyes first!
The guy be ibo ... Dem use competition swear them...
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Gbęnu ofo soun, omo Alayemasanfanmi.

Oruwo re ko sunwo,,abipa be,eleri baje
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by 1875i: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ogogogoro done penetrate the society like crack cocaine do for Memphis.
[/s]
Re: Oil Rich Bayelsa State In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
johbara:
. Mr Man you better keep quiet if you don't know what to write....there is no part of Bayelsa that speaks Igbo....pls be guided or just shut up. Bayelsa is is core ijaw state, infact the only state in the south without any Igbo presence. You have been warned. Make I no hear this trash again.

i dont bother with biafrans....
na dem sabi....

if they think to start new in this mad world today is better....
then,let them go knock themselves out....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Anambra Billionaire Jowi Zaza Allegedly Steps Up For Tinubu In Kano / Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.