Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted (2659 Views)

38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by BetterHeadline: 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
The Religion of Peace

“The prophet of Allah took off his gown and put it on Om Ali and slept with her in her grave and they kicked dirt on him, saying: ‘Oh messenger of Allah, we saw you do something no one else has ever done.’ He said: ‘I dressed her in my gown, so she can wear the gowns of paradise and I slept with her in her grave to relieve her of the torments of the grave.'” ( Kanz al-‘Ommal in Sunan al Aqwal wa al-Af’al , vol. 16, p. 158)

“There is no need to rewash a dead woman if her husband has sex with her after she dies….And there is no punishment for anyone who has sex with a dead woman or limits sex to sex with a dead woman.” (Abd Al-Hameed Al-Sharawani,
Howashi al-Sharwani (Al-Qubra, Egypt: Al-Maktabah Al-Tojariah, 1983, vol. 1, p. 263)

“There is no restriction against sex with a dead woman or an animal.” (Mohammad Al-Sherbini Al-Khateeb, Al-Iqna3 fi Hal al-Faz: Abu Shoja’a (Beirut: Dar al-Fikr, 1994, vol. 2, p. 521)

“Anas said: ‘I was present when the daughter of Allah''s messenger was being buried. He was sitting beside the grave and I saw his eyes shedding tears. He then asked, “Is there any of you who did not have sexual intercourse last night?” Abu Talha replied that he had not, so he told him to go down into her grave, and he did so. Bukhari transmitted it.'” (Mishkat al-Masabih 1715)

Moroccan Cleric Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami: Husbands May Have Sex with Dead Wife’s Corpse

Following are excerpts from an interview with Moroccan cleric Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami, a member of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, and from an address delivered by Al-Zamzami.

Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami: A few days ago, I was asked by the Al-Sabbah newspaper about men who have sex with their dead wives. The truth is that this question took me by surprise, and I asked the journalist whether there really are people who do this deplorable and disgraceful act, which is not to be expected from a normal, balanced person. Only a mentally or psychologically unbalanced man would do such a thing.

In any case, I do not have the right to prohibit things. Fatwas are not shaped according to one’s will or whim. Rather, they reflect the law of Allah.
[…]
Therefore, I do not have the right to prohibit that act merely because I consider it deplorable.
[…]
The evidence I relied upon in this case was that a wife’s death does not sever her relations with her husband. A wife’s death does not sever her marital relations with her husband. She remains his wife post mortem, in the Hereafter, just as she was his wife in her lifetime.
[…]
It is perfectly clear that marital relations are not severed by a wife’s death. She remains her husband’s wife. This being the case, the husband has the right to do whatever he wants with her. For instance, he may kiss her. It is common for a husband to kiss his wife after her death, out of love and sorrow. This is something that is done, and there is nothing wrong with it.
[…]
The fact that such an act is permissible does not make it commendable or even acceptable. Having sex with your wife’s corpse is permitted. . .

Egypt’s women urge MPs not to pass sex-after-death laws:

Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death….

The controversy about a husband having sex with his dead wife came about after a Moroccan cleric spoke about the issue in May 2011.

Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband….

But it seems his view on partners having sex with their deceased partners has found its way to Egypt...

Egyptian prominent journalist and TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty on Tuesday referred to Abdul Samea’s article in his daily show on Egyptian ON TV and criticized the whole notion of “permitting a husband to have sex with his wife after her death under a so-called ‘Farewell Intercourse’ draft law.”

Afghan woman who escaped to India: Taliban has sex with dead bodies

A woman who has come over to India from Afghanistan has revealed that Taliban has sex with dead bodies. The woman, called Muskan by News18 , worked in the police force in Afghanistan and has come to India due to fear of the Taliban and lives in New Delhi….

She continued, “They rape dead bodies too. They don’t care whether the person is dead or alive… Can you imagine this?” Muskan said that if any woman worked for the government, they would suffer a terrible fate….

Pakistan: Unidentified men dig up the grave of a teenage woman and rape her corpse

On May 5, Thursday, some unknown men dug out the corpse of a teenage girl and raped it in the Chak Kamala village in Gujrat, Pakistan.

Attaullah Tarar, the deputy secretary-general of the Pakistan Muslim League (PMLN), took to Twitter on May 6 to inform that 17 suspects are being interrogated and the investigation of the case is being done as per scientific methods….

According to local media reports, the teenage deceased girl, who was mentally and physically handicapped, died on May 4, Wednesday. The family buried her in the graveyard as per their religious traditions at around 6 pm in the evening and returned home.

The next day, when they returned to the graveyard to perform some rituals over the girl’s dead body the kin found the grave dug up and the girl’s body missing. Upon searching, they later found the corpse lying around 200 square feet away from the graveyard. It showed signs of rape….

This is not the first such incident in Pakistan. In 2021, some unknown men had carried out a similar barbaric act in Maulvi Ashraf Chandio village near coastal town Ghulamullah. In 2019, OpIndia also reported about in similar crime wherein a group of unidentified men dug up the grave of a woman in a graveyard in Karachi’s Landhi Town area and raped the dead body.

In 2011, a gravekeeper named Muhammad Rizwan from North Nazimabad, Karachi was arrested for necrophilia. He was arrested after he confessed to raping 48 female corpses. Rizwan was caught running away after desecrating a corpse. He had caught the attention of nearby grave diggers and some other people.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Malory: 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
Not surprised coming from a head slammer. They even rape cows

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
THE BEST WAY TO BECOME FAMOUS IS BY CREATING CONTROVERSIAL CONTENTS. grin
Betterheadline grin the hustle is real. So far you haven't made a head way, try including NUDITY grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by thesicilian: 2:13pm On May 09, 2022
But beer is not

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by lordm(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2022
You can't be serious.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Onyi22(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by MMWandali: 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
What!!

I can't believe this

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Bkchoixe: 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
Islambad

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Drillminded: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
This is a whole new degree of BAT SHIt CRAZy.

How did they cum up with this ? ....... ............. Kai HislamB nah wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by headbasher96(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
Nna nawa oo
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Princessogaraya(f): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
Tufiakwu

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by JBoss25(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2022
Embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Megabig: 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
Lol, people wey justify being a terrorist, child marriage and a bunch of others, am i surprised?

Nope

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by vb0mb(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by adecz: 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
☪️☪️☪️☪️Allahuakbar❗️❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Passionate888: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
Necrophilia is permitted in Islam? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by tommy589(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
Women don suffer.

Let's set aside religion.If it is not perversion or ritual,how can someone in mourning maintain an erection few hours of losing his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by TheWolfen(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2022
False teachings

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by cybriz82(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2022
Wonders shall end one day...
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Horlaeva: 4:21pm On May 09, 2022
just for likes and comments people will stoop so low to post anything and u will see the gullible ones s
wallow it hook,line and sinker

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by an0daGuy: 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
The truth is that if muslim men can have sex with cows, rams and sheep in the bushes then it won’t be surprising to me if they decide to stick their weeners in cadavers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by IMEI: 5:46pm On May 09, 2022
BetterHeadline:
The Religion of Peace

Moroccan Cleric Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami: Husbands May Have Sex with Dead Wife’s Corpse

Egypt’s women urge MPs not to pass sex-after-death laws:

Afghan woman who escaped to India: Taliban has sex with dead bodies

Pakistan: Unidentified men dig up the grave of a teenage woman and rape her corpse

You want to potray muslims as bad using false info

A person who spreads falsehood to paint someone black is what?

You only ended up exposing yourself as an awful and vile person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by SporaD8: 7:05pm On May 09, 2022
Megabig:
Lol, people wey justify being a terrorist, child marriage and a bunch of others, am i surprised?

Nope
I have come to realize that - just like any country's Constitution, in religion - there is nothing good; there is no bad.
The thinking of the founders made it so!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by yuping(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
undecided Bull shit.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by duro4chang(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
Blablamalala:
THE BEST WAY TO BECOME FAMOUS IS BY CREATING CONTROVERSIAL CONTENTS. grin
Betterheadline grin the hustle is real. So far you haven't made a head way, try including NUDITY grin
It will be after if you can shed more light on the topic.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2022
woe unto Islam.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:33am On May 10, 2022
an0daGuy:
The truth is that if muslim men can have sex with cows, rams and sheep in the bushes then it won’t be surprising to me if they decide to stick their weeners in cadavers too.
shut the hell up.
Before you quote me negatively I'm a Christian
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by jcross19: 7:40am On May 10, 2022
Horlaeva:
just for likes and comments people will stoop so low to post anything and u will see the gullible ones s
wallow it hook,line and sinker
what the op posted is it true? You too go and make your research concerning your religion... Religion has reduced man to be reason like a animal...
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Horlaeva: 8:23am On May 10, 2022
jcross19:
what the op posted is it true? You too go and make your research concerning your religion... Religion has reduced man to be reason like a animal...
I need no research because I have my common sense working...stop painting Islam this way...let's learn to think before posting or commenting on religious issues...peace!
jcross19:
jcross19:
I need no research because I have my common sense working...stop painting Islam this way...let's learn to think before posting or commenting on religious issues...peace!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Joeyfizzo: 8:38am On May 10, 2022
So sad...Religion ...WHYYYY!!!
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by jcross19: 9:14am On May 10, 2022
Horlaeva:
I need no research because I have my common sense working...stop painting Islam this way...let's learn to think before posting or commenting on religious issues...peace! I need no research because I have my common sense working...stop painting Islam this way...let's learn to think before posting or commenting on religious issues...peace!
it's happening all around us, you think outside your box so that you will be able to see the true nature of your religion.. We see how women been treated in Afghanistan even here in the north...

(1) (2) (Reply)

0 / IGBO Drug Dealers In Thailand Celebrate Decades Of Ill Gotten Wealth. / Found Dead In Abraham Adesanya Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.