Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:28 AM

Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted (2720 Views)

38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Lamanii22(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
I can’t believe this…. Can never be true… religion aside, a person in his right senses must not have an erection seeing a dead body… maybe psychopaths tho…. I can’t even …..

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2022
duro4chang:
It will be after if you can shed more light on the topic.

Controversial contents are not uncommon especially when it is aimed at provoking emotions. The Sexual intercourse with dead bodies is called Necrophilia. Is it acceptable in Islam just like one may suggest that because of the numerous gay marriages that take place in reputable churches in Europe and America such as the Anglican church, hence homosexuality is accepted in Christianity?
People can come up with what ever kind of content to support a claim. Such as the one below to support gay marriages among Christians to the extent of insinuating that JESUS CHRIST IS GAY because of his relationship with men who were his disciples So like this thread, is Nercophilia acceptable in Islam like if homosexuality is acceptable in Christianity[b]. WAS JUST GAY? Probably according to Paul [/b]
How much light do you want on topics such as this?

Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by delzbaba(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
The person that created human beings seff is in deep shock.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by duro4chang(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

Controversial contents are not uncommon especially when it is aimed at provoking emotions. The Sexual intercourse with dead bodies is called Necrophilia. Is it acceptable in Islam just like one may suggest that because of the numerous gay marriages that take place in reputable churches in Europe and America such as the Anglican church, hence homosexuality is accepted in Christianity?
People can come up with what ever kind of content to support a claim. Such as the one below to support gay marriages among Christians to the extent of insinuating that JESUS CHRIST IS GAY because of his relationship with men who were his disciples So like this thread, is Nercophilia acceptable in Islam like if homosexuality is acceptable in Christianity[b]. WAS JUST GAY? Probably according to Paul [/b]
How much light do you want on topics such as this?
As far as homosexual is concerned, it has nothing to do with christianity. It is unbiblical. The bible forbids it.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
duro4chang:
As far as homosexual is concerned, it has nothing to do with christianity. It is unbiblical. The bible forbids it.

How and why? It can't be possible. Do you mean all those priests and pastors joining the hands of gays in holy matrimony are not Christians?
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

How and why? It can't be possible. Do you mean all those priests and pastors joining the hands of gays in holy matrimony are not Christians?
Christianity is not like that. You may bear bible name, be called a pastor, go to church pray alway yet you are not a christians. No wonder the bible says on that day God will tell them depart from me. I know you not. It is those who do the will of God that are christians.
Re: Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Christianity is not like that. You may bear bible name, be called a pastor, go to church pray alway yet you are not a christians. No wonder the bible says on that day God will tell them depart from me. I know you not. It is those who do the will of God that are christians.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What the military came to do at warehouse hotel yesterday / Akbak Nig Ltd / Armed Men Attack Street In Lagos, Kills Two (BREAKING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.