Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? (767 Views)

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by LUAN(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2022
I use my phone to open new facebook after some minutes, I discovered that the have blocked my new facebook account, saying I have gone against their community standard, the worst of it is that I can't login to my old account again,.. please would I be able to login to that' old account again??
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Kimiso(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2022
LUAN:
I use my phone to open new facebook after some minutes, I discovered that the have blocked my new facebook account, saying I have gone against their community standard, the worst of it is that I can't login to my old account again,.. please would I be able to login to that' old account again??
you be gee boy
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Petoski7: 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
Kimiso:
you be gee boy
No mind d mumu

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
LUAN:

Tell us the truth.

What really happened?

Be honest.
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by LUAN(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2022
Kimiso:
you be gee boy
noooo,. It was my own second account
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by hf1011: 11:24am On May 16, 2022
all these scammers sef..... cool go find work
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by LUAN(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Tell us the truth.

What really happened?

Be honest.
my facebook account is made up of people from other States, because I didn't school in my state and I am not working in my state, 90% of my friends are from people outside my state,..so I wanted to open a new Facebook account that I would be adding only friends around my state, so that I would be able to campaign for a candidate who is From my community during election
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by LUAN(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2022
Kimiso:
you be gee boy
my facebook account is made up of people from other States, because I didn't school in my state and I am not working in my state, 90% of my friends are from people outside my state,..so I wanted to open a new Facebook account that I would be adding only friends around my state, so that I would be able to campaign for a candidate who is From my community during election
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by doggedfighter(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
LUAN:

Wow, you are replying after a long time.

Have you sorted it out, dear?
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by LUAN(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Wow, you are replying after a long time.

Have you sorted it out, dear?
no, they Said 30days

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by doggedfighter(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
LUAN:
no, they Said 30days

Okay, let's wait till then.
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 16, 2022
Niggaz still use FB? Lol.
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Emma2Seconds: 5:12pm On May 16, 2022
If you have 2 sim use another one and open the new account, add only few ppl at a time
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Alapojames: 6:35pm On May 16, 2022
Facebook oppression too much
My set won organize get together (they won oppress us when still they trenches)
How did I know? A friend told me on whatsapp

Being long I used it oo
Twitter and nairaland got me covered

Boost your ig account at affordable price
Re: Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? by Elonmusk1: 6:37pm On May 16, 2022
LUAN:
use your email.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You / “this Is So Heartbreaking” – Man Surprises Girlfriend With New Car Only For Him / What Will Be Your Response To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.