Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB (724 Views)

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB / 2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB by duro4chang(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board had yet to commence releasing the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination because of some internal appraisal, its Registrar/Chief Executive, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, said on Tuesday.

According to him, JAMB wouldn’t want to release results because it had asked people to submit reports, particularly of malpractices.

Oloyede stated these in an interview with The PUNCH in Abuja during a meeting of the National Youth Service Corps management and with Registrars of Corps Producing Institutions in Nigeria.

He said, “Yes, we have no reason not to release the results but we are also doing some internal appraisal. One, we don’t want this situation where you release results and you start to withdraw some; so we have asked people to submit reports, particularly of malpractices.
And for the first day after the result was ready, we now scrutinized and we saw that about 40 per cent of the report were not in. So, why release 60 per cent and create confusion? We have insisted that this year, we will not release the results until we have all the reports of examination malpractices.

“So, the issue of releasing results and now coming, they will be very few rather than the large number that we had. The results are ready but we believe we need to have all the reports; we have about 70 per cent of reports now updated but we want 100 per cent.

“The result will be out; for instance, I was told that the exam of Saturday is completed now. The results are in; when I get to the office today I will append my signature and it will go out.”
Re: Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB by Vincyman: 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
I wish all the participants good luck

1 Like

Re: Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 10, 2022
Jamb students suffer this year gan
Re: Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB by annisy(f): 9:47pm On May 10, 2022
Na poor man picken they write jamb!! our leaders are wicked thier kids are in private school schooling while others are at home due to ASUU strike at the end of the day they will all compete for the scarce job in Nigeria
Re: Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB by kelechi50: 10:10pm On May 10, 2022
Please what is jamb doing to correct the issues of tumb printing error, unable to tumb print by some candidates.

(1) (Reply)

The Lazy Man’s Way To Banking 6-7 Figures Monthly / Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU / ASUU To Decide Weather To Call-off Strike Or Not On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.