Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals (11842 Views)

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Check Out This Moon Sex Positions +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by JONSYN7154: 9:47am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
lol bros it is no secret that i am a spiritual scientist, a meta-physician and a seer amongst a host of other spiritual gifts
Lol. Then I need to consult you.

Will I be president of Nigeria next year?? grin grin grin

Oya! Waiting for your answer
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Meteng: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
Buhari is the cause of all these
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Albertone(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Mind your darned business.

Did you mind your own business when you corrected him without asking you to?
Maybe you should direct your post to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Chiraq77(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:

Full Moon calendar 2022
Full Moon date and time Full Moon name
17January (11.48pm) Wolf Moon
16 February (4.56pm) Snow Moon
18 March (7.18am) Worm Moon
16 April (7.55pm) Pink Moon
16 May (5.14am) Flower Moon (total lunar eclipse)
14 June (12.51pm) Strawberry Moon
13 July (7.38pm) Buck Moon
12 August (2.36am) Sturgeon Moon
10 September (10.59am) Corn/Harvest Moon
9 October (9.55pm) Hunter's Moon
8 November (11.02am) Beaver Moon
08 December (4.08am) Cold Moon

THATS THE LIST FOR 2022. SO NEXT ONE IS 4 DAYS TIME. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A LIST OF NEW MOON DATES TOO. THIS IS ALSO POTENT AS THE FULL MOONS AS SPIRITUAL ENERGY AND DESTINY PORTALS ARE OPENED ALSO ON NEW MOONS

Yes! I would love a list of new moon dates,but when you say new moon dates,do you mean the dates for the next year,or are the dates you listed liable to change?
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Shalayetv: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
When insecurity or jealousy begins to surface, it can often appear harmless and somewhat adorable. But if it sinks its teeth too deep into the relationship, it can make you act out of character and harm the relationship. If that's the case and it's taking a toll on you and your partner, here's what you need to do.

Please subscribe to our channel to enable this video to reach more people for them to learn from these tips thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM6C7lQt8I
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:36am On May 12, 2022
Albertone:

Did you mind your own business when you corrected him without asking you to?
Maybe you should direct your post to yourself.
Do you know my relationship with him? No you don't, but your ITK will not allow you to mind your business.

Gboromiro. Radio without battery

3 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:38am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
nah its just how the estate is setup. you can see each other through the back window. its just a european setup.
Oh poor you....a meek lamb in the midst of those ravenous she-wolves.

Next time they come bending down with their darned tittays hanging out, open your window and fling a wrapper at them. They will get the message. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:42am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
so bascally what happens is that these are portal opening and power exchange days and If you fall for their seduction on these days and have sex with them, they will use your energy and life force and destiny to renew and revitalize themselves and you will see that they are progressing and buying new cars while your life falls apart. they have been targeting me but i have not fallen .
Oshey. Babe magnet. Awon eyan Magneto cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:47am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
am way ahead of you bro but great advice. check all the incense i have burned
Or you could just use this USB cord to wipe them for back of neck each time they try that esoteric seduction _shit with you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:51am On May 12, 2022
2buffagain:

That's one way of looking at it.
The thing with these other cultures is, the number of perpetrators are not as rampantly diabolic.

These beings require human partnership to eat virtue. Africa has some of the most wicked people to partner with to make it happen. It's really only in Africa you can find in quantum the kind of wickedness that will kill their own mother or child for blood money.

These far more wicked acts create the deepest wounds on the fabric of our realm that give room for far more brutish forces (not necessarily more powerful) to operate in the rot of it. Save for God.

The forces in oyinbo land are actually more powerful than the ones in Africa. Just that they are more sophisticated and see the value in maintaining a certain harmony to things. The African ones are brutish and of low caste, more illogical,and wicked.

kind of like how There is a difference of how a toosh person eats and remain and how a scaliwag eats and cracks the bones loudly... but can't do past that when it comes to running things well. It is that same attribute of not running things that manifests itself in it's people. The global lack of respect for Africa is simply due to the spiritual lack of respect other forces have for the African ones.

There are levels to wickedness. Africans rank very high on that list due to the nature of the forces they are under the influence of.
Can you shed more light on the bolded?

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Albertone(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Do you know my relationship with him? No you don't, but your ITK will not allow you to mind your business.

Gboromiro. Radio without battery

Why are you this aggressive early in the morning?
And na only online una dey get mouth.

Keyboard warriors dem.

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:56am On May 12, 2022
Albertone:

Why are you this aggressive early in the morning?
And na only online una dey get mouth.

Keyboard warriors dem.

2 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by 2rez: 11:31am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Can you shed more light on the bolded?

Very straightforward bruh. Afrika. Throw away the "r" or u keep it grin. Now u left with Afika. Slash it into two, u have Afi ika=Afika, meaning, only wickedness. Hmmn! U sef reason am, shey wickedness no full this dimension

Meanwhile, join me if u no mind.

4 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Prozico22(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2022
carl90:
Did you mention eclipse occuring during a full moon?
Ayam not understanding.
By the way,which movie is this?
grin
9 tile fox korea movie
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by femo86(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2022
So many things dey occur for this world...

There are supernatural powers ooo

If you like, believe
If you like, don't beleive

Na who know go know

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by LikeAking: 11:51am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
am way ahead of you bro but great advice. check all the incense i have burned

How can i learn this magic?

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Stricker321: 11:52am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

*I'm

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
LikeAking:

How can i learn this magic?
its a good question
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 11:57am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Or you could just use this USB cord to wipe them for back of their neck each time they try that esoteric seduction _shit with you grin
grin

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 11:58am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Oshey. Babe magnet. Awon eyan Magneto cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolzzzzz grin grin
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh poor you....a meek lamb in the midst of those ravenous she-wolves.

Next time they come bending down with their darned tittays hanging out, open your window and fling a wrapper at them. They will get the message. grin
cheesy cheesy yeah i will try the wrapper thing next tme lolzzz
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by LikeAking: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
its a good question

Yes.
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 12:05pm On May 12, 2022
Chiraq77:

Yes! I would love a list of new moon dates,but when you say new moon dates,do you mean the dates for the next year,or are the dates you listed liable to change?
new moon is the start of the luna month and no these dates are fixed and not subject to changes. islam is a luna religion, they follow these luna cycles and these luna cycles are powerful tools for magicians and occultists

https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_phases/2022

check the link above
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 12:09pm On May 12, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Lol. Then I need to consult you.

Will I be president of Nigeria next year?? grin grin grin

Oya! Waiting for your answer
definitely NOT cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by JONSYN7154: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
definitely NOT cheesy cheesy
you see?

I was told by one strong nairaland prophetess that am going to be the president next year. Lol grin grin
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 12:14pm On May 12, 2022
2rez:

Very straightforward bruh. Afrika. Throw away the "r" or u keep it grin. Now u left with Afika. Slash it into two, u have Afi ika=Afika, meaning, only wickedness. Hmmn! U sef reason am, shey wickedness no full this dimension

Meanwhile, join me if u no mind.
Heh grin
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Albertone(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Bla bla bla...

Stop being bitter.

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
LikeAking:

Yes.

you have to be cooked very well in affliction first. this type of wisdom opens up to you from within as your soul becomes one with the universe after you have cleansed yourself. you have to be dedicated to take a vow of clean living. you cant be a bad person and expect the universe to open up its treasures of information to you. you can be taught the type of magic that is destructive and will end up consuming you eventually but to get the type of magic that will not destroy you ? the universe has to embrace you and call you to partake of its hidden treasures of esoteric wsdom.

know its not the answer you want to hear but its the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
JONSYN7154:
you see?

I was told by one strong nairaland prophetess that am going to be the president next year. Lol grin grin
are you on any campaign trails ? what are you doing to actualize the vision seen ? hence why i say most likely NOT . spirit would be moving you towards activities that would put you in power if the vision was true. .
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
Albertone:

Bla bla bla...

Stop being bitter.
Gboromiro. Eke is my hobby

2 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Albertone(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Gboromiro. Eke is my hobby

You seem to really have my time today.

Make commot this thread for you grin
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by MemoriesAndMe: 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
whatever weed you are smoking, it is too strong for you...so i suggest you reduce your intake so that the fullmoon witches hallucinations you get will disappear from your window!
I was gonna say that too. Dude needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP. Full moon kor, half moon ni. Only a jobless person has the time to look at the moon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Advice Please". True Story / My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex / 30 Types Of Pvssy In The World... Ladies Get In Here...( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.