Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501498 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ibaku that is why ur hotbird are so high because it is fixed dish, if it is motorised u will definitly loss some signal to compesate on others satlite may be one day i will visit u in amuwo to see ur set up, take care.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
Dont expect too much from arryadia on ab7
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
Like i said earlier on this is how my journey to nilesat began, here are some pictures to start with.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Like i said earlier on this is how my journey to nilesat began, here are some pictures to start with.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2012
this is the blind scan carried out on nilesat archivement

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
but worries is that the mbc TP did not pop up green can any body in the house enlighting me more.
i am watching the jsc sports channels thanks to c-line the dey good ooooooo.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
nilesat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
what did i do wrong.
i tracked w3c and oly got Tv madasga on hd decoder. please help ??@@@
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
obnelly:

Dont expect too much from arryadia on ab7

Why do you say so?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewayhome: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
i have bn following your good works here. i must say you hv bn so helpful to some of us. how do i get one of your new hd decoders to buy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
brit02,i mean on EPL we shouldnt expect much .it could be like the 2m on nilesat.then the 2m on w6 do show EPL but the 2m on nilesat wouldnt show anything related to EPL.if ab7 can show epl that will be a plus.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by walexy1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Am happy 4 all d good news in da house. God bless n triple bless all of u guys so much. @kinmen2004, pls where's ur location frm where u tracked Ab7@7 deg west? Nice n good job over there, God bless u. @i hacked, pls kindly drop me ur phone no or mail cos u inspire me plus i would like to ask u 4 some help,pls. Am blessed to be in da f ta family, one love n fta 4 life.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
@obnelly
I agree with you cos the EPL big brother on nilesat(AD|Sports) will not allow such.
@davodguy
If truely your decoder is HD and does not have a blind scan, you have to input the freq & symbol rate manually and then manually select the format of the video (dvb-s2 for setanta on w3c) so that the freq will turn green and then you can do the manual scan to see the other channels. This is what I experienced with my HUMAX HD when I wanted to use it for astra2a and w3c. It may apply to your case. Note: Auto scan and blind scan are not the same. Auto scan only search channels of the tps/freq that is already inputed into a decoder while blind scan searches for both new freq in a satellite and channels of all the tps.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
@george_D
I want to paint my 3m pan dish with a with a white car paint cos it is not painted and have started showing rust. I need your advice.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
auchs:

@george_D
I want to paint my 3m pan dish with a  with a white car paint cos it is not painted and have started showing rust. I need your advice.
Bro, get meyer paint for your dish and you will be fine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
the front and back picture of the HD decoder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewayhome: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ i hacked, Good work done my bro. God bless u. i am in ghana, how do i get ur decoders to buy, people are ripping off our money for srt 4669z. i believe the cccam option is easy to configure. this is my email nkrumahy@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
AB7 is live here
@ewayhome the Hd decoder is here live in KSI and it will be all over the country very soon
you can make arrangement if you need one don't kill ur self on 9z which is mpeg4
and the price is high

below are some of the screen shot

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewayhome: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
@I HACKED, i am impressed at the quality display, i really want to get one, i will be ksi on tuesday, is it possible buy one or two?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2012
yes it is but buying 10+ will be more profit then buying one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewayhome: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2012
@I HACKED, ok wht is da decoder name and the shop wher i can purchase fron. cld u pls mail ur contact so i call. thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2012
I Hacked:

AB7 is live here
@ewayhome  the Hd decoder is here live in KSI and it will be all over the country very soon
you can make arrangement if you need one don't kill ur self on 9z which is mpeg4
and the price is high

below are some of the screen shot
@ I Hacked, is this your decoder locally made? I mean, was it produced in Ghana? Again, is it patcheable and how much does it cost in the market?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2012
@dlee
bro, thanks for your response. The meyer paint is it in the market and is it better than car paint and can I use car paint on the pan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2012
@D.lee  it s not a locally made but we gave all feature and how we want it to be done
the dizzying is from here. the  bling scan less  then 4minit . it can plays most videos format on your usb and mp3

the price have been listed here you are not reading .read before you ask.

it range from GH150 GH130 GH110 GH100 on Ghana market now and is available in Ksi.

remember order only 1 will cost you 10+ will help you call 0242360186 for any thing  about the decoder
don't ask for I Hacked.just about your  decoder I Hacked  is invisible you can only find him on the internet

TV3 Ghana  will be LIVE on multytv very soon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2012
Is it MPEG4 compatible to watch multi tv and other mpeg4 channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2012
the thing is HD which can play what meg4 can not so it is ahead of mppeg4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2012
i hackd,pls,is avater stil workin in descrambling channels.tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2012
I Hacked:

the thing is HD which can play what meg4 can not so it is ahead of mppeg4

Hi my brother,
it's really a shame how people don't like to read.Anyway i will be talking to you soon.There is something i'm starting and will like to get you involved.Actually it's been there for a while but i think that it's now time to get you involved too.Let's speak later.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2012
pboy2buzy:

i hackd,pls,is avater stil workin in descrambling channels.tanx

oh yes avater is very good it is in heaven now with 4663 they are all well and find

i feel happy when i see you asking old questions  and people tumbling to answer  you
infect yo make me happy i love you have fun bro enjoy your self
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2012
I Hacked:

@D.lee  it s not a locally made but we gave all feature and how we want it to be done
the dizzying is from here. the  bling scan less  then 4minit . it can plays most videos format on your usb and mp3

the price have been listed here you are not reading .read before you ask.

it range from GH150 GH130 GH110 GH100 on Ghana market now and is available in Ksi.

remember order only 1 will cost you 10+ will help you call 0242360186 for any thing  about the decoder
don't ask for I Hacked.just about your  decoder I Hacked  is invisible you can only find him on the internet

TV3 Ghana  will be LIVE on multytv very soon.

@ I Hacked, I got all your explanation. Previously I read the prices you put up earlier for the hd recievers but the price I asked of was refered to that particular hd reciever you uploaded its picture but all the same, if I need it I will  let you know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2012
This question may sound irritating but i think it makes some sense to some people heqe.How many HD signal do we get in this part of the world on 90cm dish,the highest we get is mpeg4.sometime we do waste money on unneccesary things.how many people can afford bigger dish where u get HD Signal from hotbird,astra 2a,ab7,nile201 and co.if u cant receive the listed satellites where u can enjoy full HD and 3D pls just go for mpeg4.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2012
@obnelly what about if the HD is  good and cheap than mpeg4?

in Ghana some sell 69z for GH180 to GH200 and the KTV5000 full HD is from Gh100 to Gh150

i personally don't have bud my highest is 90cm dish

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.