Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501494 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2012
All i believe this is an open end forum but some people are try to make it a close one.making it close cant profit this forum in any form.if anybody have nothing to offer please let them stay off this forum .This is not money making forum. Post and let us reason all along.,this is a learning ground for all and nobody is all in all.if u have an invention that u keep to yourself u will be suprise when u see that what u are keeping is already obsolete.its better to be praised when the ovation is at its peak.just my advise.Those that want my mail,i think this forum is enough for us to discuss issues related to satellites but if its personal issues well i have no options other than to drop thee-mail:the3muskettiers@gmail.com.Thank u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2012
so below are internal picx of M100 G Version

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
Spammer is at it again.beware of him.He is really a bug stop visiting that site in your own interest.That site is like a new exercise book nothing is writing either at the front page or the back page,so i wonder what the bomb is all about.a word is enough for ,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
I wonder hooooooooooooooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seunoluomo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ all, please i need know which c-lnb is good? I want to go and buy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
I Hacked:

I don't understand you why you copy picture from internet and back post on the net if you have the thing in hand
below is where you copy the picture from

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281875465205492&set=pu.223852261007813&type=1

i snap shot and send pics plus details to your pm that time you keep quit .
up till now even single picture from  M100 have not been post  from you but you read from here post and show directions to where to get one .some one should get close to this man and as him of single M100 if he can provide it. there is a big gab between KTV500 and M100

thank God that some members now have the two and they no which is which

those of you who don't understand would not get  the meaning and they will be confuse. thanks it didn't  start from
only i hacked. the bad not shell be cast away. 

tomorrow i will open the M100 and take picture from internal for you guys to see it. cos we have it and own it and i know where it from and where is going.
@i hacked i may not be one of ur fans but this i totaly agree with u, you may not be a guru in satlite tracking but when it comes to invention, source 4 satlite materials you realy knows what u are doing, 4 that is source of ur lively hood, with ur post we all have seen that u are not ready to disclose any thing about m100 on this forum so how do u want us to enjoy 4rm ur thing when u are not ready to give out even to buy. Well let have ur mail to disscus m100 & ktv500 for us to choose thank u.@Gadotor without anybody says any thing we have seen the truth, let give credit to who ever deserve it let move forward.thank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ALL.

Anyone willing please upload a picture of w3a on 90cm dish, thanks!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
Brite02 if you cant still get it with your 90cm dish ,invert the dish such that the LNB arm will be on top,by doing that your dish will be able to hit green on 4 and 7 degrees but i still believe you are doing something wrong concerning your tracking technique,or something may be blocking your line of sight to the dish (trees,building or any object).what do you think?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
I hacked something similar to this your picture is available in the market ,HDD-(hard disk drive) in built but i dont wanna do advert for anybody here.most good receivers come with that for recording purposes and some have usb port for mass storage in lieu of the HDD but the question is how many programmes can we record on our televisions in a day .My ogas like Badaru and Olofofo have something similar.The question is how many time have you used your PVR on your satellite receivers to do some stunts?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
obnelly:

Brite02 if you cant still get it with your 90cm dish ,invert the dish such that the LNB arm will be on top,by doing that your dish will be able to hit green on 4 and 7 degrees but i still believe you are doing something wrong concerning your tracking technique,or something may be blocking your line of sight to the dish (trees,building or any object).what do you think?

I did some modifications, cutting and exchanging, lol. i use my 80cm dish bracket for the 90cm drill some holes to make it, did some cutting around the bracket and another cutting in the calibration reading so as to make the dish go further high up. everything is done, PHCN is only delaying my tracking, when i succeed will post pics of it.

@all. plz some1 post/upload picture/images of w3a 7°e on a 90cm dish. thank you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
First track sirus 4.8 degree and later lower your dish by 1-3 inches there you are at 7e you will see the green light flashing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Zambia are champions they deserve it Ivory coast well done
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:43am On Feb 13, 2012
@Adex70 You know some peoples are like dogs they heir nose and began to shout .others keep calm wait until they grab it open see what is inside use it make profit before lets other peoples know .

everything that you will see me post here i have already use it done what ever i want to do with it befor it will be on air, now some peoples are straggling with our old staff they have got a new thing so it is not easy to them .to believe it just go back and read the post where some one attack me that's 2011 post you will get to see some pics of some of this things to cut it shot all the post you see here from me with pictures are my old stuff, The great men here who are so close to me don't see this things as news cos they have it know it even better done I do.

you know very well that some peoples know more then I so I don't keeps things i give and they teach me

our new innovations are not out yet .new babes just enjoy the old stuff.

i have said it and i repeat i don't want to be hero on the internet i don't want to be praise on any forum

we are been monitoring every hour that's why we cannot put all things here but only FTA
the moment it is here then is dead .not that we are or am hiding things .
we are brodass if it is FTA then is here but if it is not then is out. Adex70 i will contact you not on this post but many things to
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2012
ZAMBIA has done us proud.After a countless time we have pursued the cup in all frontiers of the game,it has finally paid off.The Elephants have been gunned down by the Copper Bullets (Chipolopolo).AFCON 2012
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:36am On Feb 13, 2012
My brother i hacked,the highest level one can attained in satellite world can be divided into two parts of which are hardware and softward,the hardware entails the equipment design, construction,modifications and installations of satellites dish which i believe is why this forum's lunched while the software aspect is a little bit technical for a lay man who knows nothing about computers or how it operates and i believe it s regard to as off topic here you know what am saying,old members will understand what everyone is trying to arrive at in the long run,we dont need to question anybody.nairaland is a class we all visit here to learn one thing or the other.dont force or persuade anybody to drop any info here,he might be protecting some copy right of a thing and remember nobody is above the law reason why we must not deviate from the reason for creating this threads and remember this is internet.let us continue our inventions and discovery(ies)so as to enjoy fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ I HACKED what is the best LNB to use for SABC it craks at night alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Obnelly,
obnelly:

My brother i hacked,the highest level one can attained in satellite world can be divided into two parts of which are hardware and softward,the hardware entails the equipment design, construction,modifications and installations of satellites dish which i believe is why this forum's lunched while the software aspect is a little bit technical for a lay man who knows nothing about computers or how it operates and i believe it s regard to as off topic here you know what am saying,old members will understand what everyone is trying to arrive at in the long run,we dont need to question anybody.nairaland is a class we all visit here to learn one thing or the other.dont force or persuade anybody to drop any info here,he might be protecting some copy right of a thing and remember nobody is above the law reason why we must not deviate from the reason for creating this threads and remember this is internet.let us continue our inventions and discovery(ies)so as to enjoy fta.

I totally agree with you. If you are not  prepared  to share it with everyone here, please don't even bother posting it.If you claim to have a satellite receiver which does 'wonders'   and you are not prepared to share with people here why post in the first place because definitely people will ask questions.  I don't get it. If you want to keep something secret fair enough that's your decision there are ways  of disclosing it to those you want to  share with.This is free to air general thread not free to market satellite receivers or something.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
etcwest:

@ I HACKED what is the best LNB to use for SABC it craks at night alot
@etcwest
This I Hacked you are asking is in different location from yours and may not even have access to the SABC you are asking. You would have done yourself some good by asking respected gurus from your region like Ilish, King411, Lunsat, etc. Just thinking aloud. cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ETCWEST,Which part of Zambia are you based?Update the house we know how we can help.We have Pidzo,Lunsat,Rextab,King411 and Wellington in this forum who hail from within the region.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
@pidzo wot's up about dis wk fixtures? Do sumtin cos u're highly appreciated by sum nairalanders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Stevolat:

@pidzo wot's up about dis wk fixtures? Do sumtin cos u're highly appreciated by sum nairalanders
Thanks bro. I will update the house shortly. Unfortunately some broadcasters are for example just saying: Tuesday - 21:45 - UEFA champions league without giving out the teams involved. Once again thanks for the appreciation. cheesy cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Brite02 ,this is for you w3a 7e

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
Pidzo:

Thanks bro. I will update the house shortly. Unfortunately some broadcasters are for example just saying: Tuesday - 21:45 - UEFA champions league without giving out the teams involved. Once again thanks for the appreciation. cheesy cheesy
U're welcum bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2012
@i hacked i can feel u & totaly agree with u on ur last post, we are seriusly monitore and what is usefulness or something somebody surfer to get and because of carelessness it is taking away 4rm him, there are agents of pay tv on every forum looking 4 loop hole to block,hope to find ways to contact and remem er they persecute jesus so expect on expected 4rm human being @ obnelly i lost my 2.4 strong dish to rain today the pipe break but i was able to save the dish 4rm total destroy i manage to straigt it back,got another pipe but no phcn to make another neck so iam stuck with w3a and w4 small dish,take care.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2012
captainus:

@Obnelly,
I totally agree with you. If you are not  prepared  to share it with everyone here, please don't even bother posting it.If you claim to have a satellite receiver which does 'wonders'   and you are not prepared to share with people here why post in the first place because definitely people will ask questions.  I don't get it. If you want to keep something secret fair enough that's your decision there are ways  of disclosing it to those you want to  share with.This is free to air general thread not free to market satellite receivers or something.

boss i respect you cos i know you can teach or i can learn from you .i have said it and i repeat i am a small here
am learning am not a boss or any great man so i can post question here or ask any one to help me if i don't no something.i hope the new babes like i and the gurus will help if i ask

my broda, senior boss the best you can get from this small boy is that now you have the name you have seen internal and some details go on market or order one.i know you are  a grown man and you wouldn't allow to be feed like we the babes. you can fish deep for this .I hacked cant carry decoder around looking for captainus you no it is not possible.

some peoples read and go others criticizes peoples post and go  they don't answer questions any more they don't post any more but they have stuff they know more than I do .they read my post they protest on what they have seen me doing

even now some peoples are now struggling with what they have seen me post here
others get one on the market and no is useful and they buy and enjoy what about if i did not post

the readers would judge .we can all come here post rescan for new channels new sat at here well flysat lyngsat
and many site are on that already and we all no.

and if i offend any one please good people forgive and continuous to teach as some times we kids we use to mistakes

someone should not think that am among the best no am not i don't know anything about satellite yet so please good peoples educate me and i will appreciate it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2012
Wishing all members a great VALS day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2012
I Hacked:

, i have said it and i repeat i am a small here
am learning am not a boss or any great man so i can post question here or ask any one to help me if i don't no something.i hope the new babes like i and the gurus will help if i ask

the best you can get from this small boy is , you can fish deep for this ,

some peoples read and go others criticizes peoples post and go, they read my post they prates on what they have seen me doing

even now some peoples are now struggling with what they have seen me post here
others get one on the market and no is useful and they buy and enjoy what about if i did not post

the readers would judge ,

and if i offend any one please good people forgive and continuous to teach as some times we kids we use to mistakes

someone should not think that am among the best no am not i don't know anything about satellite yet so please good peoples educate me and i will appreciate it

@ I Hacked, stop calling yourself a baby in this forum. All your post in this forum is confirming it that you're not a baby in this forum. You may have joinned this forum for not long but the truth is that you are experienced. There are some who joinned this forum for long that are inexperience, should they be called the guru? I have seen the way some of the experienced member from your region in this forum pay respect to you, so stop calling yourself a baby in this forum. Again, you should be ready to share your knowledge with others on anything concerning free to air. You were the first in this forum to post picture of C band on 90cm and when some asked you the way to do it, you never responded rather you promised to send the info to your pal's mail. And for one to have seen it, invent and teach it to the genenal members shouldn't be seen as pirate but should be praise. The inventory is not a trademark but pertains to FTA. Look, I'm not writing this to pick quarrel with you but to let you know that there is love in sharering. To be frank with you, when you teach others, you at the same time widen your knowledge. Hey bro, I still have my regard for you but try as much as you can to teach others in this forum especially when it comes to FTA subject or what do you think?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2012
D.lee:

@ I Hacked, stop calling yourself a baby in this forum. All your post in this forum is confirming it that you're not a baby in this forum. You may have joinned this forum for not long but the truth is that you are experienced. There are some who joinned this forum for long that are inexperience, should they be called the guru? I have seen the way some of the experienced member from your region in this forum pay respect to you, so stop calling yourself a baby in this forum. Again, you should be ready to share your knowledge with others on anything concerning free to air. You were the first in this forum to post picture of C band on 90cm and when some asked you the way to do it, you never responded rather you promised to send the info to your pal's mail. And for one to have seen it, invent and teach it to the genenal members shouldn't be seen as pirate but should be praise. The inventory is not a trademark but pertains to FTA. Look, I'm not writing this to pick quarrel with you but to let you know that there is love in sharering. To be frank with you, when you teach others, you at the same time widen your knowledge. Hey bro, I still have my regard for you but try as much as you can to teach others in this forum especially when it comes to FTA subject or what do you think?
I didn't want to comment on this issue which has dragged for long now. I agree with those who say 'the best way to keep a secret is to remain silent'. I don't see why we should come to the forum, say something, and then refuse to explain in detail what we've said. If we cannot express ourselves clearly why not just point to a website where there is something similar to what we were saying? There are people here who come, talk of a 'very good channel they are watching'. Ask them the details they don't come for another 5months? Why not keep the NEWS to yourselves then? I too respect I Hacked and I know he knows a lot. For the sake of the forum try to elaborate bro and please don't privatise what you made public (by sending private mails). As D.lee said, the aim is not to pick a quarrel with you but to share as brothers.  wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2012
Adex 70,sorry about that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
There things which are private and must remain so.This forum is highly monitored by Pay tv agents some are masquarades here.For easier interaction,either make an email or a secret facebook group where you share such.Every one has the right to privacy in the way the keep their information.Dont force people to talk,however,those who are not ready to talk must not bring issues they cant share.This is my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.