Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,170 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5569819 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Adex70: @ brainy from ur sirius 4 face the dish input 11192h3210 then turn ur lnb srew to face from 5 oclock to 1 oclock move ur dish just like one inch and at thesame time alittle down u will hit green, if u are using 11192v3210 turn the lnb screw to 11 till 7 oclock it is very easy try it.

the issue now is that i got the sirius on 6 O'clock but it never pop up btw 7-11oclock i mean for the sirius, that is that!

So for the w3a i tried but still fail, i dont know if it the dish size or the lnb. It the normal dstv size dish, i have tried the normal dstv lnb and a strong 2way lnb. Any othe clue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2012
Let your lnb be on 5 o'clock then V and H at 7 oclock and you will surely get it.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2012
I once heard a guy who said CRTV broadcasting from mballa, cameroon on w3a will air all the euro matches live..how true it is, we dont know but he was so certain..check https://www.nairaland.com/357272/all-about-multi-tv-free/47 for more !!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2012
gadotor: Let your lnb be on 5 o'clock then V and H at 7 oclock and you will surely get it.thank you

i wont give in just yet. Another trial this morning again.
Cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2012
pls guys with sat finder should check if there's signal on nigcomsat atleast this is june.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bamsat(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Jummy mine: Pls somebody help me i bought the black dish(i dont know the metre) inorder to be able to track nilesat in osun state we have on it for the past one week we have not been to track it i used to stay in the north i am used to watching stations like mbcs,dubai one,foxmovies etc please is there any hope for me will i be able to track these channels i have wasted a lot of money to instal it pls somebody help me
how much did u get d black dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bamsat(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2012
Helo èvery1, im realy enjoyn dis forum. Im in osun state. Can sm1 help me with how2 motorise 1m dish. Iv got 1 and i hear i can motorise it to takcare of d ku band, Plsssss. Sm1 told me it wil not work wel. Is that true? Pls, Im waiting Helo èvery1, im realy enjoyn dis forum. Im in osun state. Can sm1 help me with how2 motorise 1m dish. Iv got 1 and i hear i can motorise it to takcare of d ku band, Plsssss. Sm1 told me it wil not work wel. Is that true? Pls, Im waiting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2012
miju: pls guys with sat finder should check if there's signal on nigcomsat atleast this is june.

bro now am not getting any signal but those with android finder will have to proof.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2012
I Hacked:

bro now am not getting any signal but those with android finder will have to proof.

My bro, i miss u o. Has ur fone number changed?

Pls advice me, 33 east or 16/17 east, which is better?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2012
miju:

My bro, i miss u o. Has ur fone number changed?

Pls advice me, 33 east or 16/17 east, which is better?

to me W3c/Amos 5i is good than 33 east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2012
@all pls tp for etv on sirius
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
dolpaz: I once heard a guy who said CRTV broadcasting from mballa, cameroon on w3a will air all the euro matches live..how true it is, we dont know but he was so certain..check https://www.nairaland.com/357272/all-about-multi-tv-free/47 for more !!!
tv3 on multi tv will air euro matches. fta for life
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yawehh: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Intelsat 25 at 31.5w is very good with 60cm dish and with very good channels in west africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
Can u give us the freq of intelsat25 in 31.5 west.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yawehh: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Intelsat 25 at 31.5 west freq 12344 v 2120 and 12341 v 2120 just after nss 22w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Yawehh: seems to have just two channels or are there more?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yawehh: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yess oo more channels is there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yawehh: Yess oo more channels is there
like how many channels and is it left or right side to nss7 22w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yawehh: Intelsat 25 at 31.5 west freq 12344 v 2120 and 12341 v 2120 just after nss 22w
Ortm,Ortm2 and TM2...I hav check on lyngsat.The footprint is only meant for the people of Mali not for Nigeria and beyond.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
@pidzo which sat can i track RPT portugal and the least dish size to track it.moreover the tp as well.thankz in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
calis2: Ortm,Ortm2 and TM2...I hav check on lyngsat.The footprint is only meant for the people of Mali not for Nigeria and beyond.
ortm.ortm2.TM2 etc...after spending 40,000 naira on comstar mesh 2.5m dish and 7000k on jack/actuator and positioner in 2006 to replace old 2.5m mesh dish that fall down from roof top warped,moving dish from east to west at the end of the day, no decent programme from all satellite ,ortm,ortm2 mali etc,this is the type of channel that made me spent 27000k on strong 2.4M pan fixed dish,3500k on fuji lnb in 2007, facing dish @nilesat at the end of the day settled with unsatisfied signal. well the quest continues..hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
Anybody receiving bein sport keys available.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
obnelly: Anybody receiving bein sport keys available.
you mean the key is available.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2012
brainy02:

the issue now is that i got the sirius on 6 O'clock but it never pop up btw 7-11oclock i mean for the sirius, that is that!

So for the w3a i tried but still fail, i dont know if it the dish size or the lnb. It the normal dstv size dish, i have tried the normal dstv lnb and a strong 2way lnb. Any othe clue
@ brainy u are almost there since u get ur sirius @6 oclock i assume u are using v polarity so stay infront of the dish use 12728v30000 move the dish to ur rigth hand just a little and also lower it down like 1 inch u will hit green then input ur mbc tp and wait a little it will come up, if u are not carefull and good mbc is very deceitful in ikorodu enviroment take care.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2012
obnelly: Anybody receiving bein sport keys available.
@ obnelly are u getting beinsport ? If so lead me pls on which sat and is it with 2.4 reply asap.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2012
Adex70: @ brainy u are almost there since u get ur sirius @6 oclock i assume u are using v polarity so stay infront of the dish use 12728v30000 move the dish to ur rigth hand just a little and also lower it down like 1 inch u will hit green then input ur mbc tp and wait a little it will come up, if u are not carefull and good mbc is very deceitful in ikorodu enviroment take care.

ok bro i will do just that again!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2012
Ball22: @pidzo which sat can i track RPT portugal and the least dish size to track it.moreover the tp as well.thankz in anticipation
You can get it on Intelsat 907, 27.5 degrees west, frequency 3838 R 7235. Since its C band try 1.8m cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2012
yes odilibe its purposely for you since you are in 'obodo Igbo"
Adex sorry i aint receiving that yet but just for people who are receiving it ,we shouldnt limit our scope to only Africa.It Should be what we can enjoy all over the world.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2012
A family friend just called me to come help her install this religious free to air channel this evening...... And i dont want to fall my own hand...... Pls what the tp, though i know it below dstv direction but the issue is it to the left or right of dstv. Waiting pls and dont forget the tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oga Obnelly.Please get intourch with me (jaybolar@gmail.com)still awaiting your response.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bolaji sorry i dont have clues to that now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
brainy02: A family friend just called me to come help her install this religious free to air channel this evening...... And i dont want to fall my own hand...... Pls what the tp, though i know it below dstv direction but the issue is it to the left or right of dstv. Waiting pls and dont forget the tp

any answer to this biko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ojialo(m)