Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,133 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5602878 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
No EPL for now but jsc is still bidding for the right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2012
jayboskie7: Gurus in the house any news on alt antic bird 7.i could only get jsc +9 and jsc +10.whats happen to others JSC sport channels?

Jsc sport +1 and +2 are back again. Also, another new channel on w3c @ 16degree East,m enjoy them all.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
petfun4u
Thanks for the information.Hope they are back on AB7 right.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 3:05am On Jul 10, 2012
obnelly: No EPL for now but jsc is still bidding for the right

jsc already lost out to sky in a deal worth around 3.01billion pounds......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2012
I saw amistery over the weekend when suddenly my sirius channels were all hitting green at w3c position though they were only hitting green without anything displaying, i was really puzzled like mad, then i deleted all the sirius channels but when i try input it tp again i still hit green then i lost my breathe again but on scanning it it was w3c channels that eventually popped up this again dealt another blow on me absolutely dumbfounded..... Pls what could be going on!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2012
Brainy that means you have one transponder that is active on w3c but belong to sirus.if all the parameters are not right you wont have pictures but only green.for example 10719 is for cyfra on hotbird at 13 degrees the same tp is for digital albenia on eutesat 16e , untill you have the correct parameter one will either bring pictures will other job give you good signal strenght but if u blind scan it will not show any picture.hope you get the gist.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2012
@obnelly, kindly explain again, bro. To most people green means you have nailed the bird, whatever bird, and pictures should show unless it is an empty signal or it is scrambled. How then can it be green and not show any pictures on account of wrong parameters? what parameters?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2012
Yesterday one of our great guru in the house was there to give answers to all my questions&it indeed help me in my decision making& i can wait to transact &also meet him one on one.i say thank u so much,indeed u are a GREAT guru OGA BADARU.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray1251(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2012
Nigcomsat Partners IDIRECT For Broadband Internet Access
Leadership Editors's picture
Mon, 09/07/2012 - 10:24pm | NKECHI ISAAC News Technology
The Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) has announced its intention to partner IDirect, the Herndon, Virginia-based United States of America (USA) company and a global leader in satellite-based Internet Protocol (IP) communication technology company, to boost the growing broadband market needsin Nigeria.
A joint statement by iDirect Regional Vice President, Europe, Mr. Majdi Atout and NIGCOMSAT Chief Executive Engr. Timasaniyu Ahmed-Rufai, and made available to LEADERSHIP, it said the iDirect was “to deployan evolution-based service to boost the growing broadband market in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
The statement said: “The iDirect Evolution platform will enhance NIGCOMSAT’s existing Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) solutions for military and government customers, while enabling the company to pursue new opportunities in the enterprise and education markets.
“The deployment of the iDirect universal satellite hub will enable NIGCOMSAT, Africa’s Premier Satellite Operator, to offer affordableinternet services to the military, government,education, enterprise markets among others.”
The statement quoted Ahmed-Rufai as saying: “We believe that high-speed internet has the potential to transform the Nigerian economy, hence our partnership with iDirectto deploy a satellite network that affordably supports increasing broadband penetration in the region.
“iDirect’s solutions enable us to offer a broadband service that meets the diverse requirement of multiple end users, and can grow to meet further connectivity challenges.”
Regional Vice President for iDirect in Europe, Mr. Majdi Atout, on his part said that there was tremendous potential for growth in Africa. He however said that much of the potential hinges on developing an infrastructure that can support high-speed data sharing and broadband internet access.
According to him, “The iDirect platform offers NIGCOMSAT a high-performing and flexible solution that supports the company’sgoal of building a more open and connectedAfrica.”
“The flexibility of the iDirect Evolution platform enables NIGCOMSAT to deliver affordable and easily deployable internet service across Nigeria and West African sub-region.”
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2012
T shirt now you know u dont need to under rate people like him,until u are close to the gutus you wont learn.because not everybody can take shit from the so called newbies that is why u cant see them any more.few that can take shit from anybody are few for the fact that you disrespect them they still take time to answer all your questions.we have more to gain from elders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2012
SES-5 Launch Successful Following Lost Screw and Other Mishaps

On July 9, the SES-5 communications satellite launched aboard a Proton-M rocket from Baikonur Cosmodrome. The launch had been repeatedly delayed due to a series of technical issues. SES-5 is slated to provide direct to home capacity over African, Nordic, and Baltic countries.

The satellite was first scheduled for launch in December 2011. A problem with its upper stage, the same Breeze-M whose failure placed the Express-AM4 telecommunication satellite in a useless orbit in August 2011, led to a launch delay until June 2012. International Launch Services (ILS), the launch provider, reported an out of specification telemetry reading from the launch pad on June 19. Although initial attempts were made to correct the problem on the spot, the rocket had to be rolled off the launch pad and one of its hydraulic drives completely replaced.

On June 29, repairs were complete and the rocket seemed ready to launch. Before it made it back out however, it was discovered that during the repairs, a technician had dropped a screw into the rocket’s oxidizer tank. Locating and removing the screw postponed the launch until July 9, when it finally took place.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2012
Lunsat most satellites share the same ghz so far they are ku band 10_12ghz.now its possible for you to use nilesat tp 10719 to track hotbird on the same bird you will have network but only one with the correct parameters will bring picture or scramble channel as the case may be.you can get this while tracking.by parameters you have the frequency,symbol rate,polarization, audio and video.if your audio and video parameters doesnt correct but same tp then u will only get the signal but no picture.u must be a good installer to understand this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2012
I think its high time we form a team here,wr need to construct and launch our own satellite.we shall name it nairasat.habi wetin una think grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray1251(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2012
obnelly: I think its high time we form a team here,wr need to construct and launch our own satellite.we shall name it nairasat.habi wetin una think grin
i support tour ideal bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2012
obnelly: Lunsat most satellites share the same ghz so far they are ku band 10_12ghz.now its possible for you to use nilesat tp 10719 to track hotbird on the same bird you will have network but only one with the correct parameters will bring picture or scramble channel as the case may be.you can get this while tracking.by parameters you have the frequency,symbol rate,polarization, audio and video.if your audio and video parameters doesnt correct but same tp then u will only get the signal but no picture.u must be a good installer to understand this.
Very true. there are some tps on Nss12 which when you just move the dish to Intel7/10 they will show green but no video or audio. The frequency might be the same but VPID and APID might be different so it might show green but nothing will appear.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray1251(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Oh my god i can no longer track intel7/10 i have been trying for d past 1hr,and my tracker has stoped working,,,can someone help with a strong frequency,pls ,my lnb is at 5oclock,dish-60cm.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
@t shirt iam happy that atlast u guys have started appriciate the elders, new bees move closer to the guru and ur knowledge will be increase, staying on the tread with ur insult can never allow u to learn the sat issue and secret in the satlite, get their mobile contact them u will be supprise what u are missing, just my advice.@ obnelly ur new dish size and cost text me pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
obnelly: kungu,good morning do you have the website of RDI forum.The old one seems not active.
@kungu pls ur response is needed,thank u!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
umassor: @kungu pls ur response is needed,thank u!

http://www.rdi-board.com/forum.php

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
Guru,
Thanks for the updating but i noticed that on AB7 al aoula,arriadia , aflam and other gotten when i auto scan are not working i mean showing.Please Could be the problem OR is there any news about it.

Waiting for your response SIRS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BUGS12: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
@all, get the best satellite informations in africa, for africans in my websyt, it is loaded with gurus from all parts of africa in satellite technology. The name of my websyt is in my signatur, hurri!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spora2: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
http://www.rdi-board.com/forum.php

Rdi Board is active but you have to use a different search engine than Google like yahoo to get access,but it slow to open and it has major problems you cannot log in with username and password all so it does not accept post since they moved to a new server nothing has gone right, so nairaland is our new source of information and help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Adex its still under construction I will contact you when am done.Freshp thanks for that info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
jayboskie7: Guru,
Thanks for the updating but i noticed that on AB7 al aoula,arriadia , aflam and other gotten when i auto scan are not working i mean showing.Please Could be the problem OR is there any news about it.

Waiting for your response SIRS

you have to open it with keys.
Check key2sat.net for answer...
Good, sorry best of luck.
Enjoy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
upcoming launches..eutelsat 70b,position 70.5east..with upto 48 ku-band transponders, predicted coverage & footprint maps released_launch date -1oct-31dec estimated. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2012

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:27am On Jul 11, 2012
@Jackobite: on 10:15pm On Jul 02 page 167
you see bro we ha`ve good guys here and we also have selfish one too.those guys that some of as may think that they are gurus
don't know anything but selfish.i wish i could be here e`very day but it is not easy bro
we keep somethings because some of this guys you and i sometimes think they are gurus are nothing but pull him down ones

some of the guys we think they are gurus are not them are lines sellers and server managers
if you a`re a guru and many peoples need your help like the new ~SRT model that some of as need solution
for line option. you can come in and say i will do it nest week or nest month for you.even Module we download from some where but we say we have gurus

don't Google and download what some one have` made and then come here to tell as that you are guru
they formed group for selling their lines and not on any educational purpose

when i came here to talk about circle of iderto they run and come here just to close it down some of them say they know more then me. i agree but they did not tell as anything about PLL they did not profit any one here .some says what would i profit of all this.i want you guys to go back and read
am asking you to day.you download app from many site do you know who put it there? or can you provide any app that you made it?
you download from peoples every they what are they getting from you? they send insult messages to my email .and am here today .
don't bring your self i can put it on internet for hackers and bugs to fill in if you try me

you can keep all you have in your heard but peoples would still get the ideas .you came to my region to make more money but i tell you today.we have been able to make it our own we did not download from internet for it but we made it our own. no one here is going to
Asia or come to you. this tell every one the power of education

don't under mine your self's brodas you are gurus those you thing they are guru come here to get your post and hide what they have

you can read from here
https://www.nairaland.com/392635/installing-motorised-satellite-dish-system#6060252
how we strangle we even sad it was not made for as. but it is clear today
when unknown one came in which show that anyone can be guru
pdf on how a sat guy can fix pll will follow very soon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alabiep: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2012
Plz gurus in d house,i'm want 2 track badr 26e but i dont no if small dish size like 60,90cm can b used,plz i'm anticipat'g a reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alabiep: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2012
And equally hotbird 13e,eutelsat 3e or turk 42e,plz can dis b tracked on small dishes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2012
@all.
With 2.4 meters pan dish on Bard
4,5,and 6 at 26'E. can Abu Dhabi
and AlJazeera Sport channels
receiveable with a good stable quality
singnals?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alabiep: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2012
What about w6 21.6e,can we ve football stations on small dish

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2357) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.