Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501520 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Nafizzey:
How can we meet pls, can I have your phone contact?
07037446936 .where do u reside in abuja?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2019
ManirBK:
i got rid of that decoda thanks all
Oh sorry about that.

Many of those boxes have factory error. I had same challenge with T8 Hd. Unfortunately, the silly guy that I bought from isn't sensitive or scrupulous to show concern.

Most of these decoders we get from 3rd to fourth parties, hence doing a return on warranty basis can be difficult from Nigeria, except you buy directly from Country authorized dealership.

One of the benefits we have with Strong Decorder is to get full refund or decoder replacement if you bought from Mytv or Sobis in Alaba
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2019
sunene1:
07037446936 .where do u reside in abuja?
Along Kagini, After Kubwa Express...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Morning guys.

Happy to be back in Nigeria, having gone Globetrotting since first week in September.

There are couple of things happening and available to people with adequate spaces to support big dishes.

Sometimes, the smaller the better, but at other times, the bigger the better. Hence, from 3metre, 3.5metre and 4metre dishes, you've options of getting to watch something interesting and save the stress of looking for premium entertainment.

One other advantage is to motorize your big dishes.

This keeps you covered this period
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Okwori12(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2019
I thank God I bought TSTV decorder. Imagine enjoy all those free channels till date, with a dish of just 3k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Evening sir.....please is it possible to nail nigcomsat and 28east on a 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
Evening sir.....please is it possible to nail nigcomsat and 28east on a 60cm dish
Very possible. With good LNBF.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
I That was my recent installation but it was with 90cm dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
sunene1:
wow......so which sat would be the primay
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
wow......so which sat would be the primay
nigcomsat .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
sunene1:
nigcomsat .
thanks bro.....I was able to nail nigcomsat with zero stress as primary but couldn't nail 28east as secondary.... Please put a brother through a picture would be appreciated.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
thanks bro.....I was able to nail nigcomsat with zero stress as primary but couldn't nail 28east as secondary.... Please put a brother through a picture would be appreciated.....
Attach it under nigcomsat at the left side while standing at the back of ur dish.lobatan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks bro....one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nafizzey:
Thank you i will try that tomorrow.
were you able to. Nail. It?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
sunene1:
@suenne what possible for u in abuja not possible 4 other state nigcomsat wit joy tv on 60cm is zero d best is 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
lamtam:

@suenne what possible for u in abuja not possible 4 other state nigcomsat wit joy tv on 60cm is zero d best is 90cm
Mr lamtam I hail o.I have done it for many clients here in abuja with good LNBF. And no complaints at all .Maybe it favours Abuja only or my luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2019
davodyguy:
Morning guys.

Happy to be back in Nigeria, having gone Globetrotting since first week in September.

There are couple of things happening and available to people with adequate spaces to support big dishes.

Sometimes, the smaller the better, but at other times, the bigger the better. Hence, from 3metre, 3.5metre and 4metre dishes, you've options of getting to watch something interesting and save the stress of looking for premium entertainment.

One other advantage is to motorize your big dishes.

This keeps you covered this period

Space is the major hurdle for me. Big dish has good advantages.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WarriAproko: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2019
A newbie on installation. Just bought 4940 strong.need a direction
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
were you able to. Nail. It?
NO NO NO. Have tried so many times no success. The rate i tried to me i suppose to have got it right.. I tried 28° E and 48° East TSTV. Pls does LNBf type in use affect the ability to track satellite? have been trying all this time with Pauxis LNBF to no avail. Attached is the pics. Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Nafizzey:
NO NO NO. Have tried so many times no success. The rate i tried to me i suppose to have got it right.. I tried 28° E and 48° East TSTV. Pls does LNBf type in use affect the ability to track satellite? have been trying all this time with Pauxis LNBF to no avail. Attached is the pics. Thanks
try strong short neck lnbf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
All eyes on YAYI today to deliver UCL..if u know u know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nafizzey:
I just track 42east & 28east on a 60cm dish.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
This forum have been a guide to me I was able to nail nigcomsat & 28east on a 60cm dish.....thanks to the gurus in the house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Afternoon...! If my 28east is Lnb1& nigcomsat lnb2 what would be my disecq settings on my decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
Afternoon...! If my 28east is Lnb1& nigcomsat lnb2 what would be my disecq settings on my decoder?
Depending on the decoder.
Disecq 1.0 on.
Astra 2f or any satellite you use to scan 28e should be set as 1
The sat you use to scan nicomsat should be set to 2. Then safe and exit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daddy001: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
oga show us photo please.
I have been trying to combine both on a 60cm with no success
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ojochogwusunny:
I just track 42east & 28east on a 60cm dish.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please house, my 4955b strong decoder has power pack problem. A technician told me it is a special type, that is the spider type. Are there spares available for it in the country, and especially SE?
Thanks.

Please, I hope to fix it instead of buying another new one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
kareem257:

hope it helps; nigcomsat 42east primary & 28eas secondary

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.