Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5510444 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=sokopion]

my broda there are more bf on it getting to 20 of them and it is 24/7 but you need good internet

i dont know where you are but i bought my in Ghana you can get it in accra and kumasi

this redline is fta box but i tell you it is something ales if you have latest HTC phone you just need to download app
for wifi then if there is any wifi in your area then you grape it with your HTC phone no need password

then you use the usb WiFi adapter picture below one for redline stb the other one u can get on market

then your redline box will automatic grab that WiFi internet from your HTC smart phone .so this meas no need to pay for internet .until the WiFi owner can not pay his bill and been disconnected then you will also be off

this is 100% internet hacking if you get caught you will be in big problem so dont as me how to just google

all the powerful decoders that Odilibe have post here recently have this features but how to get them is what am thinking of .some of the box that odilibe post according to my google the last one is more powerful than redline

but redline cover some of Africa satellite that you can use 60cm or 90 to grab them and it is easy for me to get it in here .

Thanks for info i really appreciate it; and its mean i can view alot in it especialy live ball and movies, pls can it open zuku tv. am in nigeria. thank onece again. fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
i av a 90cm dish positioned to get W3A channels.gurus in the house i want to know if its possible to get amos 5 channels with the same dish position.if no.. how do i get to track amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
who told you that wifi don,t have password on them,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
roman001: ait 23,consat 30,infinity 20,canal sat 27,kktv 6,10 nw channels and others .he may be right.
but majority of these are scrambled channels so wot is the hullabaloo about.by the way can u state the 23 ait channels.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
kibukila:

What is happening can you clarify please?
multi tv goes off air per second per second
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
figment232: multi tv goes off air per second per second
MAYBE U DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE SIGNAL RIGHT..OR U CHECK UR LMB OR DISEQ SWICTH.BECAUSE MINE IS LOUD,CLEAR N STEADY.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
calis2: MAYBE U DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE SIGNAL RIGHT..OR U CHECK UR LMB OR DISEQ SWICTH.BECAUSE MINE IS LOUD,CLEAR N STEADY.
even on my 2.4comstar dish at home it goes off,not to talk of d 90cm dish i use in the office
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
figment232: but majority of these are scrambled channels so wot is the hullabaloo about.by the way can u state the 23 ait channels.
ait news,ait plus,ait sports,ait netwrk,parliamentary,abc,faaji,setanta africa ,presstv,n 15 others.enjoy!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
roman001: dt means ur 49z is mpeg2 .wots ur infinity signal%
pls at which position can i track the tv continental
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2013
sokopion:
some of the box that odilibe post according to my google the last one is more powerful than redline
but redline cover some of Africa satellite that you can use 60cm or 90 to grab them and it is easy for me to get it in here .
@sokopion ..... i am using protek 9710 HD pvr fta receiver since march 2012!!still works very well...looks like i made a post on technomate 800 HD box..though i don't know the exact box you are refering to.... but i couldn't compare these boxes with redline either tongue but non of these boxes comes cheap though...

Looking at the redline... the iptv expires within 12months and some sellers claims 12months of free channels .....probably this is a downside on the redline stb..for those that don't have resources cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2013
odilibe: @sokopion ..... i am using protek 9710 HD pvr fta receiver since march 2012!!still works very well...looks like i made a post on a technomate 800 HD box..though i don't know the exact box you are refering to.... but i couldn't compare these boxes with redline either tongue but non of these boxes comes cheap though...

Looking at the redline... the iptv expires within 12months and some sellers claims 12months of free channels .....probably this is a downside on the redline stb..for those that don't have resources cry

what is so special about this redline dos it unscamble channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2013
pls when they say a decorder has a twin tuner what does it mean? cos my uncle want to send an HD decorder that has twin tuner
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2013
roman001: ait news,ait plus,ait sports,ait netwrk,parliamentary,abc,faaji,setanta africa ,presstv,n 15 others.enjoy!
pls state d 15 other channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2013
ojialo:
pls at which position can i track the tv continental
amos17e ,blindscan withn 11000-11750 frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2013
roman001: amos17e ,blindscan withn 11000-11750 frequency

Good One but what is the Symbol Rate and also is it on ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2013
ojialo: pls when they say a decorder has a twin tuner what does it mean? cos my uncle want to send an HD decorder that has twin tuner
it means you can watch two different channels at same time with the decoder. Get two televisions for the decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2013
figment232: even on my 2.4comstar dish at home it goes off,not to talk of d 90cm dish i use in the office
MAYBE URS IS ALSO HAVING PROBLEM.MINE IS LOUD,CLEAR AND STEADY WITH MY 65CM DISH AND HD SRT4930L.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2013
figment232: multi tv goes off air per second per second

If u re always on internet u 'll for sure b experiencing that....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2013
platorepublic:

Good One but what is the Symbol Rate and also is it on ku band
ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2013
Valto: i av a 90cm dish positioned to get W3A channels.gurus in the house i want to know if its possible to get amos 5 channels with the same dish position.if no.. how do i get to track amos 5
you can bro. You will use 11801 V 27500 to track the bird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2013
ojialo: pls when they say a decorder has a twin tuner what does it mean? cos my uncle want to send an HD decorder that has twin tuner
It means it has two separate tuners..it can be for satellite or terrestrial....some twin tuner receivers have two lnb inputs for satellites or one lnb input and one aerial input to tune to local tv stations ...this is what makes them twin tuner... cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2013
auchs:
it means you can watch two different channels at same time with the decoder. Get two televisions for the decoder.
@auch you may have explained a dual view receiver..not a twin tuner receiver, dual view normally have two remote controls, to what two different tv channels from one receiver on two tv without interruptions grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2013
please ,i have been trying to track mytv (intelsat 7/10) since yesterday with no luck. is there any change in their frequency or satellite ? thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=bisi12004]please ,i have been trying to track mytv (intelsat 7/10) since yesterday with no luck. is there any change in their frequency or satellite ? thanks [/quote
nothing is changed there, there is something u r nt doing right
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2013
odilibe: @auch you may have explained a dual view receiver..not a twin tuner receiver, dual view normally have two remote controls, to what two different tv channels from one receiver on two tv without interruptions grin
you are on point bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
bisi12004: please ,i have been trying to track mytv (intelsat 7/10) since yesterday with no luck. is there any change in their frequency or satellite ? thanks
my brother it takes a lot of patience 4a beginner like u. Jst watch ur screen & take note when d signal quality will move sharply. Work within that area slowly, it will definitely turn green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
odilibe: @sokopion ..... i am using protek 9710 HD pvr fta receiver since march 2012!!still works very well...looks like i made a post on technomate 800 HD box..though i don't know the exact box you are refering to.... but i couldn't compare these boxes with redline either tongue but non of these boxes comes cheap though...

honestly i did a wrong google but all the same it have help me too.
this your protek 9710 HD is for your area i think i dont think it will work here
i mean $ channels will not open here but in UK it will be ok

and remember this your box is not easy to chew £199.99 no shipping cost grin grin good things dont come cheap
if you understand this is not problem it is ok and even cheap if you know more about it.

peoples and sat mate in uk have that chance .
down here no chance for as
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
iFILM English on Intelsat 20,rescan the tp holding Nollywood you will get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
gadotor: who told you that wifi don,t have password on them,thank you

my friend if you do not no something just keep quit or humble ask those who can help you for it
and stop make noise bought something that you do not know

you don't know anything bought satellite and in computer you have fail

some WiFi have password but any good IT guy with HTC new phones with good decoder with that feature can go in very easy.WIFI password is security for peoples like you who don't know how to go about it.
WiFi password is small boy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gurus plz help me o, my multi tv signal is not stable and it fluctuates.....plz help me o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
i dey laugh.ªª
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Swanky092: Gurus plz help me o, my multi tv signal is not stable and it fluctuates.....plz help me o
check ur setup or are u connected to d net? Do u hav network mast closer to ur area?

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.