Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5510543 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2013
spygens:

please is it possible to track eutelsat 36°E and intelsat20 68,5°E on the same dish (60cm)

As far as I am concern and as I know now, there is no possibility. We may come about it in the near future, but now no.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adexdaprince(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2013
hola tv is not working again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayd91(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2013
Ayofumi: Ayd91 wat is d use of d frq wic dey are showing.
seriously?
Its for getting the channels he listed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayd91(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2013
kingsley-1:

11293H44994
11356H44994..... They are wonderful channels but they are not showing... Cos of the dollar sign ....
thanks man, i haven't gotten it yet.
Correct me if i am wrong, this seems like a daarsat package or is it infinity's package?
Please list other stations present there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 11:41pm On May 23, 2013
adexdaprince: hola tv is not working again
on wc sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2013
ayd91:
thanks man, i haven't gotten it yet.
Correct me if i am wrong, this seems like a daarsat package or is it infinity's package?
Please list other stations present there.
they are not working but they are confusing me o.... Disney, optima sport, setenta action sport, setanta sport, educational tv, interractive tv, boom, trem, ogun broadcasting, edo broadcasting, etc... Only tvc news, tvc entertainment, tvc sport, smash, wap are showing... Then i got some ENC1 to 19. With only ENC 2 always showing ait intl.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 7:43am On May 24, 2013
Jackobite: jackobite; Srt 4910HD board with cooling fan

@ Jackobite,

That's impressive. There are many equations on a circuit board that can give you the same nominal values so it still adds up to the same thing. Very nice twist to your setup by the way. Keep on exploring and searching for new ways of achieving our goals. Thumbs up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2013
Pls any1 in the house using 4922HD decoder pls? Some stations like kkourtv,presstv,fortis and the tvc consat packages is not showing in ma box.But it was showing on 4329hd.Can changing d firmware make it work(currently its on 1.19).Its newly bought pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2013
@swordswifter,
@Jackobite,

You guys are doing great. Please keep it up.

VIVA FTA!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sojoawo: 12:12pm On May 24, 2013
Please give us the tps to get Tvc news, entertainment, Smash t.v etc, on Amos 5, because it's red on my Strong srt 4940 HD decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOLULOPE13(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2013
Hola Tv is not working, Any solution for ds.
Someone shd help me out.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:10pm On May 24, 2013
petfun4u:

As far as I am concern and as I know now, there is no possibility. We may come about it in the near future, but now no.

Remain blessed.

It is possible, you can get 16E,28.2E,36E,47.5E,68.5E all on one 90cm dish i have done it several times

the diescq is the only problem some times but it work very good
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2013
I Hacked:

It is possible, you can get 16E,28.2E,36E,47.5E,68.5E all on one 90cm dish i have done it several times

Thanks my friend, I have been able to track all you mentioned on one dish except 68.5E. If u give me ur own technical and professional experience about it, I shall remain indeed very grateful to u.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Heko: 3:14pm On May 24, 2013
I Hacked:

which sat is base( perimery) ??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obeny: 3:59pm On May 24, 2013
@odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

always you copy from a website and past to nairaland why?

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all
look at George D full of home pictures 100% love him,swordswifter 100% great
i have been watching him for a long time now

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:15pm On May 24, 2013
petfun4u:

Thanks my friend, I have been able to track all you mentioned on one dish except 68.5E. If u give me ur own technical and professional experience about it, I shall remain indeed very grateful to u.

Remain blessed.

yehp wink when i got free time i will send some pictures to your Email very simple and easy to do

now all guys from my camp have stop 2 dish of multitv and mytv when i teach them this
now what they do is cos 8 way diesqc is expensive they just pick 68.5e.28.2e 17e.and 36e and leave the rest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
@ ihacked, though ve nvr tried wit 68.5e before, but wit 8way dieqsec switch, there shouldn't be a problem combining them. hope ur 36e gives high signal strenght because wen i tried it, making 16e as primary, it included 4e, got 60% on its strongest tp. just too weak for others. even 33e lies btw 28.2e and 36e.though tough to accomodate their.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
@ ihacked, though ve nvr tried wit 68.5e before, but wit 8way dieqsec switch, there shouldn't be a problem combining them. hope ur 36e gives high signal strenght because wen i tried it, making 16e as primary, it included 4e, got 60% on its strongest tp. just too weak for others. even 33e lies btw 28.2e and 36e.though tough to accomodate their.

please, what material do you use to hold the lnb to the dish... I am interested please... Pictures and phone coversation on whatsapp or 2go can help... Please...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2013
Obeny: @odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided

@ Obeny.
Wow, this is awful. Your first post on nairaland is to attack someone in eight different thread. Are you really here to share with the house or to fight?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2013
Eutelsat 36B. New
frequency: 12440 H, S/R 23437.
9 fta channels, hope they last like the last time this tp was active.

Kiss TV (Kenya) NTV (Kenya) KBC
(Kenya) K24 (Kenya) KTN (Kenya)
NTV (Uganda) UBC (Uganda) WBS
(Uganda) Bukedde (Uganda)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 8:23pm On May 24, 2013
Drilled flat bar,bolt n nuts and of course hose clips. it makes it neat. No rope or taping or cutting of bathroom slippers to pad it. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
mwarawaa: Eutelsat 36B. New
frequency: 12440 H, S/R 23437.
9 fta channels, hope they last like the last time this tp was active.

Kiss TV (Kenya) NTV (Kenya) KBC
(Kenya) K24 (Kenya) KTN (Kenya)
NTV (Uganda) UBC (Uganda) WBS
(Uganda) Bukedde (Uganda)
nice one bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obeny: 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
D.lee:
@ Obeny.
Wow, this is awful. Your first post on nairaland is to attack someone in eight different thread. Are you really here to share with the house or to fight?

i have been reading here more than 2 years now but not posting or join don't mean anything.
it is time to credit the great ones and cut off lazy and short cut ones.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Stevolat: 8:45pm On May 24, 2013
kingsley-1:

they are not working but they are confusing me o.... Disney, optima sport, setenta action sport, setanta sport, educational tv, interractive tv, boom, trem, ogun broadcasting, edo broadcasting, etc... Only tvc news, tvc entertainment, tvc sport, smash, wap are showing... Then i got some ENC1 to 19. With only ENC 2 always showing ait intl.
wot is d tp of d above station
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
Pls gurus i wud like 2 know how much it wil cost me 2 get a router and the internet payment involve and also how 2 set it up in order 2 enjoy pay tv. I use str 4922 tanx in anticipatio
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2013
I Hacked:

yehp wink when i got free time i will send some pictures to your Email very simple and easy to do

now all guys from my camp have stop 2 dish of multitv and mytv when i teach them this
now what they do is cos 8 way diesqc is expensive they just pick 68.5e.28.2e 17e.and 36e and leave the rest
Post the pictures here please. Many people want to learn how to do this

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adexdaprince(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2013
gud eveney house.i am a new member in this forum.please can anybody tell me how to use 90cm dish to get intelsat 20 at 68.5e,turksat at 42e,eutelsat w4 at 36e,astra 2f at 28e and w3c/amos 5 at 16e and 17e respectively
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2013
Obeny: @odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

your first post..and You sound like one using multiple username on this thread.....

Your problems is that.... when you see someone's post on fta accessories from receivers to lnb etc ...you think it is a big deal...just because you can't lay your hand on it...

since you enjoy reading post...keep your eye on the thread .. more big deal coming soon! shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obeny: 3:03am On May 25, 2013
odilibe: your first post..and You sound like one using multiple username on this thread.....

Your problems is that.... when you see someone's post on fta accessories from receivers to lnb etc ...you think it is a big deal...just because you can't lay your hand on it...

since you enjoy reading post...keep your eye on the thread .. more big deal coming soon! shocked

bro still you want to skip my question . shocked shocked shocked shocked

why do you copy and past if you have? they say leader by example tongue tongue,you go back and read all your post it is all copy and past bro why?

we all know that if it is nilesat and all off beam satellite and cband, George D is the minister of that area
multi LNB, cband on 90cm.HH motors,and all ku motorized we all know that I hacked is the minister of that area

odilibe you where do you play?
or you are copy and past minister
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:12am On May 25, 2013
Obeny:

bro still you want to skip my question . shocked shocked shocked shocked

why do you copy and past if you have? they say leader by example tongue tongue,you go back and read all your post it is all copy and past bro why?

we all know that if it is nilesat and all off beam satellite and cband, George D is the minister of that area
multi LNB, cband on 90cm.HH motors,and all ku motorized we all know that I hacked is the minister of that area

odilibe you where do you play?
or you are copy and past minister

but you should have also post what you have .what you have is attack?
there may be news some where that some one can not see so i see noting wrong if the information is shear here

just post or show what you have. obeny i think you have noting to give ,minister of attack.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:31am On May 25, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.