Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5523620 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2013
greymwasonko: mbc 2 on dstv position 12279H11199
George d obnelly, sammu,Odilibe, oleyin, swordwifter and all the recent event going on on above tp on w4/w6 is really becoming very interesting that we all need to watch out for is all this channel going to remmain fta or not let keep our finger across.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wallexmanz: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Please 2 all guru in d house please i need software for my strong 4669x d infiniy and consat package is not stable on my amos17,pls help me dis my email-wallexcares4soul@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings Everyone, i told my installer to put my Dstv, Amos 5 and multi tv(joy tv) on my 90cm Dish and help nailed NSS7 FOR THE OTHER 60CM DISH. But he said that the 90cm dish can not be used but that we should get 1m dish for that. Is that a True Or can The 90cm be able to do the same work cos i don't want to waste fund. Also is there any other SAT he can Add to those three cos sometimes ago some talk about putting 5 of THEM on one Dish. Kindly Help ME Everyone cos am still on a Learning Process in Terms OF FTA. Thanks

Just like @fairchild said, its more than possible. I've come to realise that most installers who do exploits in FTA are all members of this forum. Any other person not here tend to find it difficult doing what we all take here as granted. grin

And that's how it should be. Dia should be a difference between us and others.

@Rhemite, show him dis as a reference.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uchechuwku: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: Pls where did you get the OTA upgrade from? Does the upgrade change any feature in your receiver? Example, does the upgrade make your menu interface different from the one b4 the upgrade? Thanks display

OTA upgrade froM MYTV.
Software version June 18, 2013
It fixes Infinity and consat error
There isn't any menu interface changes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2013
@All.

It hasn't been easy. But it has all been sweet, worthwhile and all made possible by the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

This is wishing myself a most blessed and pleasant birthday celebration and a blessing filled future. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOLULOPE13(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2013
What are the others Advantages of
OTA upgrade froM MYTV are part from
fixes Infinity and consat error?
Then for Strong decoder 4669 XII
Users how can we upgrade? Can I watch
Infinity on Amos 5?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2013
please i need tp for nss7w and new channels if any. is there any sport channel? one love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2013
faithchild: is he a learner,my friend it is very possible.im using dat 3 in 1 set up on my 90cm dish as i write now

My man how can I add a 3rd lnb to my set up to get amos 5. I have DSTV as my pri lnb and multi tv. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=olenyi]

Just like @fairchild said, its more than possible. I've come to realise that most installers who do exploits in FTA are all members of this forum. Any other person not here tend to find it difficult doing what we all take here as granted. grin

Regards.[/quote
My man how can I add a 3rd lnb to my set up
to get amos 5. I have DSTV as my pri lnb and another for multitv.
Pls label ur lnb the top one shld be Amos? Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF OLENYI...
I wish you 500 years more...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Happy happy birthday to you sir! May you live to achieve greater things in life!!! I'm coming with my knife, so pls reserve the CAKE-cutting for me!!!
olenyi: @All.

It hasn't been easy. But it has all been sweet, worthwhile and all made possible by the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

This is wishing myself a most blessed and pleasant birthday celebration and a blessing filled future. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lakeside3020(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: Happy happy birthday to you sir! May you live to achieve greater things in life!!! I'm coming with my knife, so pls reserve the CAKE-cutting for me!!!
naijaobi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF OLENYI...
Sir happy buffday wishing my coach a prosperous years ahead
With regards

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Hbd olenyi more happy return

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2013
naijaobi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF OLENYI...

Thank u @ naijaboi. But 500 years? Na. Not for me Abeg. Wouldn't like to be a burden to others if u get what I mean. smiley

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Boadu: Happy happy birthday to you sir! May you live to achieve greater things in life!!! I'm coming with my knife, so pls reserve the CAKE-cutting for me!!!

Thank u @Boadu. U needn't come with knife. The cake is already before u. So dig in. grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2013
lakeside3020:
Sir happy buffday wishing my coach a prosperous years ahead
With regards

@lakeside3020. Thank you. Am most grateful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Omoakin5: Hbd olenyi more happy return

@Omoakin.

I do appreciate. My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2013
rapthugx:

My man how can I add a 3rd lnb to my set up
to get amos 5. I have DSTV as my pri lnb and another for multitv.
Pls label ur lnb the top one shld be Amos? Thank you

This here will help u better.

https://www.nairaland.com/847865/tips-how-track-w4-36e

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abass4real: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Master of d Gurus wishing u d best in d 4th coming yrs HBD LLNPP

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi:

Thank u @ naijaboi. But 500 years? Na. Not for me Abeg. Wouldn't like to be a burden to others if u get what I mean. smiley

Regards.

Oga HBD wish u more fruitful years ahead. God bless u. Abeg I hv been trying to catch ur attention on this, how can I add a 3rd lnb in my set up to get Amos 5. I have DSTV as the pri lnb and multi tv under it. Take a look at the pic. Thank u sir.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi:

This here will help u better.

https://www.nairaland.com/847865/tips-how-track-w4-36e

Regards.

Thank you. I will take time to go through it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Abass4real: Master of d Gurus wishing u d best in d 4th coming yrs HBD LLNPP

Thank u my dear @Abass4real. My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2013
odilibe: Using the USB port on your receiver ,You must attach...a wireless usb adapter specified for your 4922a receiver,which will enable the receiver to search for available wifi devices....before using internet sharing /hotspot from your android phone...just a tip. ..Note this won't be usefull if your receiver does not support wi-fi..check specification...
apart from the d link wireless usb which other wireless usb can do d job,moreso,can d wireless usb be use for flash drive to down load software from crosat,and how much does d d link and any other one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2013
rapthugx:
Oga HBD wish u more fruitful years ahead. God bless u. Abeg I hv been trying to catch ur attention on this, how can I add a 3rd lnb in my set up to get Amos 5. I have DSTV as the pri lnb and multi tv under it. Take a look at the pic. Thank u sir.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1209386_my_set_up_jpg325ee4a811daa7cb0c51d7b55fc3f53c[/img]

U could attach another lnb under the multi lnb using a flat metal bar or anything to hold it in place. But u'll have to place it a little to the right of the lnb arm while standing in front of the dish.

Or better still, make Amos ur primary to ensure max signal for daarsat signal, then attach multi tv on top, den Dstv on top of multitv. (the two lnb's on top should lean a little to the left of each other and the primary lnb while u're in front of the dish.)

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by n9jaboy: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Olenyi! Wishing you many more fruit years ahead, and thanks for all your effort on this forum. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by UncleSmart: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2013
happy birthday my Proff Olenyi,
send my own share of the cake to my phone number ooooooo
God will Increase you in all things.
You will achieve more in life.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2013
I get u sir
olenyi:

Thank u @Boadu. U needn't come with knife. The cake is already before u. So dig in. grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
happy birthday mr Olenyi wishing you more of today in good health and wealths.hips hips!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2013
ballamy: please i need tp for nss7w and new channels if any. is there any sport channel? one love.
lots of sports channel on ses4 formerly nss7@22w.
use this tp 12569 v 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls pls list some of the sports channels for us.
mwarawaa:
lots of sports channel on ses4 formerly nss7@22w.
use this tp 12569 v 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Adex70: George d obnelly, sammu,Odilibe, oleyin, swordwifter and all the recent event going on on above tp on w4/w6 is really becoming very interesting that we all need to watch out for is all this channel going to remmain fta or not let keep our finger across.
Adex...i will try w4/w6....when i fix the jack of my 2.4 motorized mesh dish.. grin...i just got new 3m local made pan dish to instal..i will post pic later...cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2354) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.