Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:43 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5598641 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
For people that need professional installa between ekiti,ondo,ibadan,about dstv36e,multitv28e,mytv68e,amos17e,nss722w,nilesat7w,arabsat5a20e or c (that av irib &iribtv3 in sport)also daarsat should contant me @08067207937 or08033379602 also for helps,,,,thank 1love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Femwal: For people that need professional installa between ekiti,ondo,ibadan,about dstv36e,multitv28e,mytv68e,amos17e,nss722w,nilesat7w,arabsat5a20e or c (that av irib &iribtv3 in sport)also daarsat should contant me @08067207937 or08033379602 also for helps,,,,thank 1love

if 85% people here were installers ,10% who are seeking knowledge and dont wanna spend a dime to anybody read this thread every other day.the remaining 5% dont care they can spend any amount to pay tv.I hope you understand what am trying to tell you.

your work should advertise you.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
obnelly:

if 85% people here were installers ,10% who are seeking knowledge and dont wanna spend a dime to anybody read this thread every other day.the remaining 5% dont care they can spend any amount to pay tv.I hope you understand what am trying to tell you.

your work should advertise you.
best word fƠ̴͡я̲̅ him...i dnt know Ɣ some people я̩̥̊ so jobless...things here я̩̥̊ free n if d contact wanted to pay, he will do...so, stop! Ur illegal posting...post once!!!..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mfumu: guys it seems Irib frequency is having some problems, It is just flashing since some hrs ago,,,,all other tps on the satellite are normal,,,,just checked with a friend who is also experiencing the same problem @ the moment

We are both in Malawi (southern Africa)

May I know if its stable in your respected regions

FTA fo Life!!!!!!

i have it here in zambia with 82% and ajzer at 90 % ON 180 CM BUT VERY STABLE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oladat:
Do you know how much they charge for their monthly subscribtion?
accordin to source .d subscription is 3k for sport chanels only while the rest chanels such as faaji,nta sound city,cine afrik ,ait n co wil be free,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by n9jaboy: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Femwal: ,,,,thank 1love
Femwal Where is the love? oga Obnelly you've said it all! Thank you and God bless, i am glad i got 2 know about this forum a year back and i've learnt alot, gurus we met on this forum have really helped us at no cost. Obnelly, Olenyi, George_D, Odilibe, I hacked and Kungu(pls u guys should come back). Petfun4u whom i was oppotuned 2 personally met, Suleiman thanks 4 picking my calls and assistant while in kogi state...and other great men on this forum, and yet u have the guts 2 disrespect them and make such post? Pls have a rethink and apologise, i dont log inn and post, but thiS thread i refresh almos on 2hrs basis (ASAS). Regards 2 all the gurus who puts in all their efforts day and night 2 make us who we are. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=kd10][/quote]plz my broda i wasnt arround dats y, d supermax c band lnbf i used is 17k ,is very good to nail c band,all u need to do is dat make sure u place ur plate appropriately,. Irib is very easy to track wit 1.8 mtr dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
n9jaboy:
Femwal Where is the love? oga Obnelly you've said it all! Thank you and God bless, i am glad i got 2 know about this forum a year back and i've learnt alot, gurus we met on this forum have really helped us at no cost. Obnelly, Olenyi, George_D, Odilibe, I hacked and Kungu(pls u guys should come back). Petfun4u whom i was oppotuned 2 personally met, Suleiman thanks 4 picking my calls and assistant while in kogi state...and other great men on this forum, and yet u have the guts 2 disrespect them and make such post? Pls have a rethink and apologise, i dont log inn and post, but thiS thread i refresh almos on 2hrs basis (ASAS). Regards 2 all the gurus who puts in all their efforts day and night 2 make us who we are. God bless u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingchis(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
megga sport,our tv nd 2 oda stations nw on amos 5 juxt rescan ur decoder wit 11884 v 27500.... grin VIVA FTA[right][/right]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Where have you been b4 today?
kingchis: megga sport,our tv nd 2 oda stations nw on amos 5 juxt rescan ur decoder wit 11884 v 27500.... grin VIVA FTA[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Irib is spreading its wings across Africa. Now 1m dish nails Irib with no difficulty! Long live Irib; long live nairaland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 5:20am On Sep 27, 2013
kingchis: megga sport,our tv nd 2 oda stations nw on amos 5 juxt rescan ur decoder wit 11884 v 27500.... grin VIVA FTA[right][/right]

I got them on amos 5 c band, but don't really get fun with megga sports,,,anyone ever watched a live game on that Channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:
Irib is spreading its wings across Africa. Now 1m dish nails Irib with no difficulty! Long live Irib; long live nairaland.
You Mean even in Nigeria one can mail Irib with 1m? Please explain for.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Remmyjex: pls can i get jsc sports 1-10 with 2.4m dish in onitsha
yes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2013
I'm in Ghana
Talenty: You Mean even in Nigeria one can mail Irib with 1m? Please explain for.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
umassor: yes.
THANKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:
w/out any special lnbf? Thatz great news, going for strong c-band lnbf right away. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:

Thankx for the Info. Pls what kind of LNBF did u make use of and if possible, can u furnish us with the screen shot (Pictures) of your experiment. Not that am douting but to be certain of what you just tell us.

Thank you and God bless Nairaland, God Bless FTA Family.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Irib is very easy to track, but sometimes, the weather and your location may denie you Irib even with 1.8m dish. There are certain times 3964 or 4054 will never pop green even when you are using 1.8m dish. So in that case, there are certain TPs we use to hit green b4 inputing Irib, jsc sports etc frequencies. Even recently, I had some difficulties getting Irib with my 1.8m which was already installed. Screen shot is not necessary, because I can even feed you with some pictures which may not be the true reflection of the reality. Actually, I did it for a friend and according to him, the Irib channels were stable throughout the afternoon, but in the night, he was experiencing some freezing;ON&OFF's. When I get free time, I'll revist his installation to see how best I can help. You can Search GH-ONE's post: I've given full tutorials on Irib tracking b4. When you use conical scalar ring, Arabsat20E should be much easier to nail.
ainanimi:

Thankx for the Info. Pls what kind of LNBF did u make use of and if possible, can u furnish us with the screen shot (Pictures) of your experiment. Not that am douting but to be certain of what you just tell us.

Thank you and God bless Nairaland, God Bless FTA Family.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ziano: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Emmaculate20:
Thnx but couldn't get up 2 67% cos i used 2 lnbs but i got up 2 53% & with TP, i got some chanels like dubai, Alkass sports & more dat re No Audio/Video. Pls is dere any way abt dose chanels.
Its the same here too, No audio or Video for now. Hoping they comesup fully FTA.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:
Irib is very easy to track, but sometimes, the weather and your location may denie you Irib even with 1.8m dish. There are certain times 3964 or 4054 will never pop green even when you are using 1.8m dish. So in that case, there are certain TPs we use to hit green b4 inputing Irib, jsc sports etc frequencies. Even recently, I had some difficulties getting Irib with my 1.8m which was already installed. Screen shot is not necessary, because I can even feed you with some pictures which may not be the true reflection of the reality. Actually, I did it for a friend and according to him, the Irib channels were stable throughout the afternoon, but in the night, he was experiencing some freezing;ON&OFF's. When I get free time, I'll revist his installation to see how best I can help. You can Search GH-ONE's post: I've given full tutorials on Irib tracking b4. When you use conical scalar ring, Arabsat20E should be much easier to nail.

I so much appreciate your response. I have read and digest your previous post on this thread which I really learn a lot from. It also serve as my guide when I was trying to nail the bird with my 4.4M dish. Though I end up using the dish for Nilesat 7w becos I did not have a C-band LNB on that particuler day am trying to nail the signal. There are lots of you guys on this thread that are doing this wonderful work to improve nobbies like me in this field of Installation. Today, I call myself an installler because of what you guys have done on me through this tread. Please keep the spirit up and God will always shine more light to your knowledge. Not oly GH-ONE but to all FTA members that are using there time to train others on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:

I so much appreciate your response. I have read and digest your previous post on this thread which I really learn a lot from. It also serve as my guide when I was trying to nail the bird with my 4.4M dish. Though I end up using the dish for Nilesat 7w becos I did not have a C-band LNB on that particuler day am trying to nail the signal. There are lots of you guys on this thread that are doing this wonderful work to improve nobbies like me in this field of Installation. Today, I call myself an installler because of what you guys have done on me through this tread. Please keep the spirit up and God will always shine more light to your knowledge. Not oly GH-ONE but to all FTA members that are using there time to train others on this thread.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ziano: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2013
I Hacked: multi LNBF and holder for MultiTV,and DStv, multitv and amos 5

it is in Kumasi Ghana and many many place in Africa

no more ropes and hhaa business
can we get this in Nigeria(Oyo state) at all?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2013
gadotor: More channels will be added soon watchout,thank you
How I wish Multi TV can add Nigerian stations such as Channels, AIT, Silberbird, NTA on their frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Who has succesfully nail nilesat with IRIB shd post their experience n methodology n ow difficult/ simple it is...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:
is it at chinasat or arabsat,thank u and also between ghana and nigeria which is closer to d bird
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
@Akinige thanks for ur response@GH-one,Akwaba its seems u r done with studies! to issue of IRIB Signal on 1M dish.if u read my post lastweek about my result on Arabsat20e.i was able to achive 64% on IRIB & 68/69% Jsc but 64% on Irib was still frezzin Back & fort so i decide to hold on till i get an LNB that can increase my signal up to (70/ 72% Jsc)(65/67 IRIB)am getting close to Achivin dat so lets be cotiously optimistic about 1M bcus its weda prone even if u hit Green.(1.2/1.cool is beta.TKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
faithchild: is it at chinasat or arabsat,thank u and also between ghana and nigeria which is closer to d bird
Ghana of course
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
That is the spirit my brother, Kd10. Together we stand divided we fall! I'm surprised though, because Irib@ 64% under normal circumstances shouldn't be freezing. Can I know the type of decoder you are using? My regards
kd10: @Akinige thanks for ur response@GH-one,Akwaba its seems u r done with studies! to issue of IRIB Signal on 1M dish.if u read my post lastweek about my result on Arabsat20e.i was able to achive 64% on IRIB & 68/69% Jsc but 64% on Irib was still frezzin Back & fort so i decide to hold on till i get an LNB that can increase my signal up to (70/ 72% Jsc)(65/67 IRIB)am getting close to Achivin dat so lets be cotiously optimistic about 1M bcus its weda prone even if u hit Green.(1.2/1.cool is beta.TKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ziano: can we get this in Nigeria(Oyo state) at all?
yes is at oke pard ogunpa ibadan.d price is #1700
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
GH-ONE:
That is the spirit my brother, Kd10. Together we stand divided we fall! I'm surprised though, because Irib@ 64% under normal circumstances shouldn't be freezing. Can I know the type of decoder you are using? My regards
@GH-One am using 4922A HD my bros! we are not given up. A nice day to all the Gurus. Viva Fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
IT4ALL: Ghana of course
realy if you look at d map i tot nigeria was,hummmm,ok,thank you all dsame

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (2357) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.