Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,648 members, 7,902,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5532212 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Akinige: accordin to source .d subscription is 3k for sport chanels only while the rest chanels such as faaji,nta sound city,cine afrik ,ait n co wil be free,

nothing like sport channels in daarsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ziano: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
lamtam:
yes is at oke pard ogunpa ibadan.d price is #1700
thanks I appreciate.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
SATELLITE FINDERS FOR SATELLITE TV LOVERS grin grin

now we have introduce good satellite finder that work very well on mpeg2 and HD TP
easy to use the prise is 100% cool for dealers call for best pries for those who need only 1 by 1 it may bee around GH200 or NGN14,465.5 it is available now In Ghana only in Kumasi and in Accra and will expand to Nigeria next week

Function Detail:

LCD Display with backlight , Shows both S/N and C/N Shows strength and quality readings ,Sound alarm when lock signal.Show numerical reading and bar reading.Digital meter for signal strength (in numerical and #118alue and picture)
Easy satellite manager (EDIT, delete and SCAN).Edit TP, frequency, LNB switch, symbol rate and more
Completely programmable by the user.Input frequency: 950 to 2,150MHz.Input level: -65 to 25dBm
Input impedance: 75 Ohms.Automatic calculate angle: AZ, EL
Upgrade: S/W by PC.Easy to carry, size only 17.9*8.2*3.55cm.DisEqC control.22kHz control
Fast charge Li-ion battery (1600mAh), can last 4 hours.Indicator symbol: 13/18V.Indicator symbol: 22kHz
USB port for software upgrades.USB software upgrade cable included
Carrying case included
12V DC power charger included
Coxial cable included

Interface:LNB IN/RS232/DC12V
Buttons:Menu/Return/up/down/left/right/switch on/off

I hacked do not have any satellite shop but we give our people what makes the job very easy shocked shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtuko2(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
please how do i get biss/hidden menu in astrovoxv9155
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by staddos: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
faithchild: is it at chinasat or arabsat,thank u and also between ghana and nigeria which is closer to d bird

IT4ALL I beg to disagree with you. Even I am also located in Ghana there is enough evidence to prove that Nigeria is closer to both Arabsat and Chinasat. Check from satebeams. On the equator both satellites are on the Eastern side of Ghana and Nigeria and Nigeria being on the eastern side of Ghana how can you conclude that the satellites are closer to Ghana than Nigeria?I think the answer is the contrary so come again my brother.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
kd10: @GH-One am using 4922A HD my bros! we are not given up. A nice day to all the Gurus. Viva Fta.
try to use 4669 or xii and see wat wil happen, just try!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 4:39am On Sep 28, 2013
SRT4920_133p_130925.zip
New Software for SRT4920, 4922 & 4922A with IPTV service (FOC) Press F4 under Channel List Menu (OK): 25-09-2013 ..........check out the latest software for srt 4922A with IPTV service
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2013
loluc90: SRT4920_133p_130925.zip
New Software for SRT4920, 4922 & 4922A with IPTV service (FOC) Press F4 under Channel List Menu (OK): 25-09-2013 ..........check out the latest software for srt 4922A with IPTV service
u can download from http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
yes it is very possible to track fringe receptions on wire mesh DISH pictures coming soon but please this might take between 1-2 weeks because of my health conditions.
This are the satellite i manage to track with wire mesh DISH 3.10M and 3.70M and 4M.
SKY UK on ASTRA 28Enorthern beam.
BADR4,5,6, For JSC SPORT 1-10 and MBC PACKAGE.
ZAP PACKAGE on 36E dstv position.
NILESAT 102 more update very soon and for those who is dreaming to watch some fringe receptions in Ghana should watch out Thanks.
I manage to track those satellites in KUMASI GHANA......SO BELIEVE ME NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
I Hacked: SATELLITE FINDERS FOR SATELLITE TV LOVERS grin grin

now we have introduce good satellite finder that work very well on mpeg2 and HD TP
easy to use the prise is 100% cool for dealers call for best pries for those who need only 1 by 1 it may bee around GH200 or NGN14,465.5 it is available now In Ghana only in Kumasi and in Accra and will expand to Nigeria next week

Function Detail:

LCD Display with backlight , Shows both S/N and C/N Shows strength and quality readings ,Sound alarm when lock signal.Show numerical reading and bar reading.Digital meter for signal strength (in numerical and #118alue and picture)
Easy satellite manager (EDIT, delete and SCAN).Edit TP, frequency, LNB switch, symbol rate and more
Completely programmable by the user.Input frequency: 950 to 2,150MHz.Input level: -65 to 25dBm
Upgrade: S/W by PC.Easy to carry, size only 17.9*8.2*3.55cm.DisEqC control.22kHz control
Fast charge Li-ion battery (1600mAh), can last 4 hours.Indicator symbol: 13/18V.Indicator symbol: 22kHz
Carrying case included

there is one currently selling in alaba for 20k and it has quality picture n audio.i hope ur design is better
Coxial cable included

Interface:LNB IN/RS23

t give our easy shocked shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2013

Function Detail:

Carrying case included

there is one currently selling in alaba for 20k and it has quality picture n audio.i hope ur design is better
Coxial cable included

Interface:LNB IN/RS23

t give our easy shocked shocked
theres 1currenty selling for 20k in alaba market wit gud pic nd audio. hope ur design is better
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abi!
My broda, we really hope so. Thnx.
Meanwhile, wht's happening with setanata afri & zee cinema?
Ziano: Its the same here too, No audio or Video for now. Hoping they comesup fully FTA.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg drop d pic of it, 4 d 1 of multi & amos5, thnx.
lamtam:
yes is at oke pard ogunpa ibadan.d price is #1700
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Had a surprise this afternoon. Got multi tv and badr 5 sat on a single dish of 1meter and one LNB. VIVA FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ogojohn: Had a surprise this afternoon. Got multi tv and badr 5 sat on a single dish of 1meter and one LNB. VIVA FTA.
very possible with 60cm too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
how do i get H-H motor for 1.8 dish?help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
goodieuzo: how do i get H-H motor for 1.8 dish?help me
u simply buy it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
IT4ALL: very possible with 60cm too
pls put me tru...aw wil i go abt it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2013

Function Detail:

Carrying case included
Coxial cable included

Interface:LNB IN/RS232/DC12V
Buttons:Menu/Return/up/down/left/right/switch on/off

I hacked do not have any satellite shop but we give our people what makes the job very easy shocked shocked
where can i get it in nigeria ilorin kwara state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Pidzo:

Did you manage to get the mentioned channels? I managed to get the other channels on a 90cm offset but the ones for D**v never popped green. Surprisingly even the ones I got the signal was very low, couldnt reach 70s!

I tried over this wkend to nab intelsat 17 but no success in getting those channels.I used 2.4m prime focus solid dish and magic Stargold LNB.All other tps turned green except one for UNISA.I suspect this package is not active on this satellite.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Setanta Africa
back on 36e

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2013
hazard1759: pls put me tru...aw wil i go abt it?
very simple bro...get d highest signal on multi tv then move d dish a bit up, just 1-2 inch...thats all...use 12303 v or h 27500...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Kingjames: Setanta Africa
back on 36e
who send them message b4?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2013
kibukila:

I tried over this wkend to nab intelsat 17 but no success in getting those channels.I used 2.4m prime focus solid dish and magic Stargold LNB.All other tps turned green except one for UNISA.I suspect this package is not active on this satellite.

Tried them as well with 90cm all other channels popped up but the DSTV channels failed,,,, wish I get their contacts and email them,,,,

But this could not be strange if we consider how stingy this guys are
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by billamo: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Twinsoris: yes it is very possible to track fringe receptions on wire mesh DISH pictures coming soon but please this might take between 1-2 weeks because of my health conditions.
This are the satellite i manage to track with wire mesh DISH 3.10M and 3.70M and 4M.
SKY UK on ASTRA 28Enorthern beam.
BADR4,5,6, For JSC SPORT 1-10 and MBC PACKAGE.
ZAP PACKAGE on 36E dstv position.
NILESAT 102 more update very soon and for those who is dreaming to watch some fringe receptions in Ghana should watch out Thanks.
I manage to track those satellites in KUMASI GHANA......SO BELIEVE ME NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE.
boss am also in ksi and am very interested. can I get ur contact so we can chat .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segxes23(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2013
IT4ALL: very possible with 60cm too
hw many channel dy dia and i mean d lucrative channels. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
IT4ALL: very simple bro...get d highest signal on multi tv then move d dish a bit up, just 1-2 inch...thats all...use 12303 v or h 27500...
i'm naild multi tv wit dstv on d same dish...is it still possible 2 get badr 5?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
IT4ALL: very simple bro...get d highest signal on multi tv then move d dish a bit up, just 1-2 inch...thats all...use 12303 v or h 27500...
i naild multi tv wit dstv on one 60cm dish...is it still possible 2 get badr 5?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
how do i install startime with d external antennal,is it just to take d extetnal antennal outside,and check wen d lock green light comes on or do i do any setting manually,or is there frequency dat i need tp use.pls house school me on dis,thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by staddos: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
goodieuzo: how do i get H-H motor for 1.8 dish?help me

My brother I dont think the H-H motor is meant for a 1.8m dish. I believe what you need is a linear actuator like Super Jack. I hope your dish is a prime focus type.Be sure of the type of motor your dish requires before you purchase in other to be on the safe side.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yomkris(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
@all d gurus in d house, pls kindly advise me on d type of diseqc i can use for my 2dishes. I got d strong product 3 in 1 diseqc but lasted 4 just 2weeks. Pls tel me wc one can work wel with 4669xii especially wen d diseqc is placed outside..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
@all gurus...while surfing i stumbled across fastsatfinder for pc...problm is,i dnt seem 2 understnd aw it wrks coz almost all d satlites on d list seem 2 pop signal..pls i'll appreciate a tutorial...tnx y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2354) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.