Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5599519 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
10976 h 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ibaku
so long a time oooo.
how have you been sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ALL,
NOW THAT OHTV STOPPED SHOWING ON EUTELSAT W7 I NOTICED IT ALSO STOPPED SHOWING ON MULTITV, IT IS NOW REPLACED WITH CCTV ON MULTITV.
IT SEEMS THE OWNERS OR ONE OF THE EXECUTIVES OF THAT COMPANY IS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, THAT PERSON SHOULD COME OUT TO THE FORUM OPENLY AND INTRODUCE HIMSELF. THERE ARE A LOT OF GURUS HERE THAT WILL DIRECT THAT COMPANY ON WHAT TO PUT IN THAT SPACE INSTEAD OF CCTV.
THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD CHANNELS THEY CAN RECEIVE WITH THAT THEIR 90CM DISH OTHER THAN CCTV, DONT DIE IN SILENCE, WE KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HERE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
freshp:

@ibaku
so long a time oooo.
how have you been sir
mr fresh, been around n following every push n pull on here. God bless u my brother, those are d kind of athmosphare we need around here.'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
auchs:

@ Gangstar 101
My two strong box  are awake now. I used another firmware from box for the awakening. Thanks so much. 
@ auch, congrat oh. My nile is hangging my leg on the air.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ibaku:

10976 h 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
mackintech:

[color=#000099][/color]Hello the sat experts in the house! this is my first post on this forum though I've been following the FTA thread for nearly 3 years now, since season3 to be precise, but 'couldn't afford to join in & post due to limited time I often have to browse. However, I've decided now to always try to log in so as to be able to rub minds, share ideas and learn from you the experts in sat technology. Please forum members how do one go about solving the sharing of dstv card with valid subscription? After upgrading my srt 4663x decoders with the latest software, I discovered it's difficult sharing btw the receivers, I applied all I knew but nothing is forthcoming.Help is needed please. My salutations once again to the experts: George D, Twinstaye, Enitan, Olofofo,Gadotor,Butoneday,Twinskenny,Badaru, Ameboperoo,sathob, ultrasa and the rest of the 'Gurus'. grin[i]
[/i]
l want to welcome you to this great forum,l hope you will follow the rules and all will be well with you.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by foxteroh: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
thanks badaru 1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
I discovered I can view all the channels on 12284h on w4/7. Is it because of the of update on 69xII ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gangsta101(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
Auch,

Congrats.

Ameboperoo,

Yes, i can confirm 12284 is temporarily FTA on w4/7. too bad its full of 'only' religious channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Gangsta101:

Auch,

Congrats.

Ameboperoo,

Yes, i can confirm 12284 is temporarily FTA on w4/7. too bad its full of 'only' religious channels

you again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
Gangsta101:

Auch,

Congrats.

Ameboperoo,

WARNING!

twinskenny:

you again?

SANCTIONED!!! grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
my chairman i am watching itv3 HD Right now movie titled agatha christie s poirot dead mans mirror although that is where i get the highest signal sky movies comes up around 3am till around 9am.since you are on motorise use 11759 H 29498.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
DISNEY XD,ITV2-4 HD,SKY MOVIES,ACTION,COMEDY,SCFI,FAMILY---------SKY THRILLER,EUROSPORT HD,FX ,SKY ART 2,E4,SKY MOVIE BOX OFFICE,NAT GEO,EDEN NICKELODEON ALL HD ALL THESE I CAN WATCH BUT I GET FULL SIGNAL EARLY IN THE MORNING.46-48 is my signal strenght its a low signal but it still show little or no freezing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
odilibi my chairman i dey get the signal small small oooo.itv2 hd is showinf 2morrow never dies by james bond signal on my tlink receiver is 83 converting tha to strong is 50-52%.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
obnelly:

DISNEY XD,ITV2-4 HD,SKY MOVIES,ACTION,COMEDY,SCFI,FAMILY---------SKY THRILLER,EUROSPORT HD,FX ,SKY ART 2,E4,SKY MOVIE BOX OFFICE,NAT GEO,EDEN NICKELODEON ALL HD ALL THESE I CAN WATCH BUT I GET FULL SIGNAL EARLY IN THE MORNING.46-48 is my signal strenght its a low signal but it still show little or no freezing.

it seems you are very close to the equator my friend, with 3m fiber you will be swimming in satellite world!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
kenny the signal is stubborn but all the same i am enjoying their movies ,series and documentry The HD is perfect.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gangsta101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ogas Kenny and Freshp, una de play with me ba I go call una with 0914.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
obnelly:

When I was using 2.6m I used to get them up to 56% but now with 3m nothing de show again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Gangsta101:

Ogas Kenny and Freshp, una de play with me ba I go call una with 0914.

hhahaha so na your fone line be dat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
God bless those who answer people's question and teach them

and to the gurus who do all the research Jah guide you

thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2011
To all pls help with d list of station on sirus with freq and symbol rate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2011
sharaff6:

To all pls help with d list of station on sirus with freq and symbol rate
Sharaff6,
12605 V 19950. Visit www.lyngsat.com and locate sirius for all there frequencies and channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2011
obnelly:

odilibi my chairman i dey get the signal small small oooo.itv2 hd is showinf 2morrow never dies by james bond signal on my tlink receiver is 83 converting tha to strong is 50-52%.
obnelly:

@obnelly, the astra 2a/2b sky digital signal is very strong in the uk,it is hardly disturbed by rain,Lots of free channels  on sky digital uk frequencies, Hitv is even free under sky uk, they show one music and hi-nolly on one channel.Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lokogoma: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2011
it will be a fun to all chelsea fan tonight as the match between valencia and chelsea will be on air check mbc 3 at 7:45 pm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2011
My chair badaru and odilii ,cant get all signal but only signal beam to 2b north beam.i could remember when i visited badaru at home,with his 2.6m fibre we were able to watch skysport 1-4 with good lnb and perfect alignment we shld able to receive those signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2011
Lokogoma:

it will be a fun to all chelsea fan tonight as the match between valencia and chelsea will be on air check mbc 3 at 7:45 pm

@LOKOGOMA
welcome . . .from your post i can see you are relatively new. . .so i 'll say this just once. you can always post stuff about football on the football announcement thread here smiley

_http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419577.0.html
you are welcome. . . grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2011
Adex70 link=topic=712408.msg9235472#msg9235472 date=September 25:

@George-d i appriciate your responce but my lnb is covered with a cap like fuji extreme is not a cut lnb, how will cobwell get inside, on aling issue iam hitting sirius4 97%, nss7ku 97%,pass7/10 12722h26657 84%, w4/6 98%,astra2b98% so is it perfectly aling or not.@George-d i appriciate your responce but my lnb is covered with a cap like fuji extreme is not a cut lnb, how will cobwell get inside, on aling issue iam hitting sirius4 97%, nss7ku 97%,pass7/10 12722h26657 84%, w4/6 98%,astra2b98% so is it perfectly aling or not.

@Adex,
In that case your dish alignment could be the culprit.
Try re-aligning the dish and also check your LNB focal foint-very important!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2011
@All,

My sojourn in BADR is fast coming to a close.

I'm moving back to Nilesat (as earlier promised a few months back)

BADR >>>>>>>> moving WEST

Pictures coming soon!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
@obnelly i need u to come and help me on my dish alingment, may be iam not getting it rigth this is my mobile if u accepted 08023934063 iam in surulere. @badaru1 i want to visit u one weekend to gain more experience, iwill give u a call to confirm that and ur addr thanks sir, as u know u can never see experience to buy in market.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
@gorge-d wellcome back to nile as u know with 2.4 there is no any sat sojourn we can go, we are stuck with our nile in lagos and the nile self is begining to fade on 2.4 here unless you guys come to our aid. I will try to re-alling the set up as u advise, hope i will get it if not i guess i shall persuade badaru or obnelly to help out. @samu how is farmily? When will u show up again at my place? I still need u 4 my cband issue, it is been long that i hear 4rm u.@gorge-d wellcome back to nile as u know with 2.4 there is no any sat sojourn we can go, we are stuck with our nile in lagos and the nile self is begining to fade on 2.4 here unless you guys come to our aid. I will try to re-alling the set up as u advise, hope i will get it if not i guess i shall persuade badaru or obnelly to help out. @samu how is farmily? When will u show up again at my place? I still need u 4 my cband issue, it is been long that i hear 4rm u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
Adex what do you intend to track?nile,hotbird or digitalbania?i think you have my number,why dont u call me so we can fix a date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.