Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5567115 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
odilibe: What exactly do you mean!

Using a decoder to browse the internet
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
IT4ALL: Congrat!!! Use 132p or 133p sw
@IT4LL pls are u responding to post bcus u didn't add my name? if so then i will dowload the software this evening.Thank God bless u ViVa Fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
kd10: @IT4LL pls are u responding to post bcus u didn't add my name? if so then i will dowload the software this evening.Thank God bless u ViVa Fta.
send me a mail, i will send d sw to u know serious...i ve it with me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ KD10, long tym my brother. Thank God you now have a stable Irib with your 1m dish. Actually, Irib with a change in 'Fec', have had a signal boost so even with your Strong Lnb, you can still have a stable signal. Where were you experiencing the Irib problem, Accra or Lagos?
kd10: @All members & most importantly all the Gurus who's Analysis guided me so much about Supermax C band lnb. Thanks to u all bcus i was able to stablise my Irib package at 68%, jsc 69%,others 70% on 1M dish.it was 64% when i was using strong Cband lnb & it was cracking & flashing but Supermax 17k has done good for me. Meanwhile what is happning to 12417v30000 tip on Amos 17e?in my house in lagos with 4669x it was green with pic but over here in Accra with my 4922AHD Software 131p is Red.any clue Tks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Muvi tv and africa unite on eutelsat 7a at 7e tp 12520 H 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
GH-ONE:
@ KD10, long tym my brother. Thank God you now have a stable Irib with your 1m dish. Actually, Irib with a change in 'Fec', have had a signal boost so even with your Strong Lnb, you can still have a stable signal. Where were you experiencing the Irib problem, Accra or Lagos?
@ GH-one etiesen? am cool,its in Accra here,i hope all is well thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm fine(meho 3y3)
kd10: @ GH-one etiesen? am cool,its in Accra here,i hope all is well thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
IT4ALL: send me a mail, i will send d sw to u know serious...i ve it with me
@IT4All if its crosat.us, i can handle it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
ayibatonye: Muvi tv and africa unite on eutelsat 7a at 7e tp 12520 H 27500
Pls is it in mpeg2 or mpeg4?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oladat:
Pls is it in mpeg2 or mpeg4?
its mpeg 2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
faithchild: ok then and.thank.you,may your days be filled eit joy and favour
You are welcome bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogojohn: @faithchild. Sorry you didn't appreciate my contribution too. Just to remind you. I STILL INSIST. 3M OFFSET DISH IS HERE AT THAT PRICE.
The choice is yours.
Hey bro, are you serious? With my best knowledge you can't get 3m metal offset dish at Onitsha but prime focus dish (metal). Can you upload the picture of the 3m metal offset dish here, I wanna see it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
figment232: Using a decoder to browse the internet
In that case you have to connect it to ethernet/wifi then use the opera mini or other browser then browse the internet....if this is what you meant cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
You have a mail.
esuo2: hi guys
this is an update of JSC SPORTS in Ghana-Somanya
I got it on a 2.4M pan dish ground mount
my modified lnb was out-performed by this two way lnb which i got from twinsoris a member on this forum
however this lnb performed whorefully on sky with no channels at all
completely amazing...this badr jsc stuff amazes me...anyway
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
new patch 138p for Strong srt 4920, 22 and 22A http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/SRT4920_4922_4922A_138p_131029.zip/download
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2013
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
hello guys , what can i do to my srt 4922 dat kips dropin signal ? do i need to upgrade or downgrade ? if so, what software will i use ? tnxxxxxxx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2013
AIT ON Intelsat 23 at 53.0°W
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
akinsola118: hello guys , what can i do to my srt 4922 dat kips dropin signal ? do i need to upgrade or downgrade ? if so, what software will i use ? tnxxxxxxx
download and upgrade with the patch on the post above it has about 10% increase in signal over the 119 p patch and about 6% increase over the 133p patch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
sunny78: AIT ON Intelsat 23 at 53.0°W
other countries will put their channels on ku for their people around the continent to get easy access to. But 9ja na CBAND. We dey put our one nawa o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
ayibatonye: other countries will put their channels on ku for their people around the continent to get easy access to. But 9ja na CBAND. We dey put our one nawa o
May be for the fact that C-BAND signals covers more area ..less disturbance by heavy rain fade and cheaper bandwidth than the KU-BAND.....How about this grin grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
odilibe: May be for the fact that C-BAND signals covers more area ..less disturbance by heavy rain fade and cheaper bandwidth than the KU-BAND.....How about this grin grin grin
cool but the fact that we have to invest in c band to be able to watch our channels is....... mainwhile others have their own on ku. Lets hope one day we will see nigerian mux on ku
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
ayibatonye: download and upgrade with the patch on the post above it has about 10% increase in signal over the 119 p patch and about 6% increase over the 133p patch.
plsssssss kindly put me tru how to go about it ,i dnt wanna make mistake over it , plssssss explain to me in details how to upgrade it . God bless u,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Gh-one i was busy yesterday i want to correct one impression about the Change of 'FEC' on IRIB u talked about pls it didn't enhance anything on 1M dish tracking what happen is Irib is a Circular Tip & Supermax Lnb 17k perform beta than strong while in Linear Tips Strong Lnb perform beta than Supermax & that's what did the MAGIC for me not their change of FEC.those who has posted there Pic on 1M Achive the same fit with Supermax not Strong Cb Lnb! Sammu, Odilibe has posted the same Analysis hia b4.Tx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
have been seen deffrent post on how to download and upgrade decoder but because i dont have laptop then i pay little or no concern about it but now that i have acquired a laptop i wish to learn about how to download and upgrade decoder because some decoder to upgrade before i use to take it to ALABA MARKET for upgrading. so i will be happy if i can get this assistance because i dont want to do it on my own and at the end of the damaged the decoder, thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
ayibatonye: download and upgrade with the patch on the post above it has about 10% increase in signal over the 119 p patch and about 6% increase over the 133p patch.
pls am still waitin for ur response .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
just noticed that my strong c-band lnbf is 15K and not 17K. Is that the reason why this irib is proving hard on my 1m offset dish?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
iykmora: just noticed that my strong c-band lnbf is 15K and not 17K. Is that the reason why this irib is proving hard on my 1m offset dish?
Nwanne use Supermax C band lnb, it has been proven to be v good for circular bands (like Irib). How far did u get d conical scalar ring?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
iykmora: just noticed that my strong c-band lnbf is 15K and not 17K. Is that the reason why this irib is proving hard on my 1m offset dish?
If you are eager enough to have irib package, i advise you to get yourself a supermax C band lnb. preferably, the one with 17k noise figure. There must be difference.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Very good analysis there! Keep the fire burning.
kd10: @Gh-one i was busy yesterday i want to correct one impression about the Change of 'FEC' on IRIB u talked about pls it didn't enhance anything on 1M dish tracking what happen is Irib is a Circular Tip & Supermax Lnb 17k perform beta than strong while in Linear Tips Strong Lnb perform beta than Supermax & that's what did the MAGIC for me not their change of FEC.those who has posted there Pic on 1M Achive the same fit with Supermax not Strong Cb Lnb! Sammu, Odilibe has posted the same Analysis hia b4.Tx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
GH-ONE:
Very good analysis there! Keep the fire burning.
@GH-one Mihdasi paa we r here to help each other break new ground in Sat trackin.Viva Fta. Akyina,Ka odi echi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)