Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,737 members, 7,935,195 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5567002 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by luvlyluckes(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Ting package have finally left eutelsat 36A/36B.it is now on amos 5.blindscan ur decoder to receive all their channels or input 12417v sr=29999.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Please, someone should help me with the new software for my strong 4669xii decoder. It stopped showing IRIB after it downloaded ota. Pls help o, I am desperate o. I cant afford to miss today's matches o!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
iykmora: bro, i designed the ring by myself and nailed IRIB with 64% quality. Did that this night w/out tweaking the lnb. Tomorrow will be for adjustment for higher value grin
irib dancing on my 1m dish kudos to my hand-made conical scalar ring using the 15K strong c-band lnb. But there's a drop of signal on 4056v27500. Pictures tomorrow. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2013
^^^ crude but workin wella. Irib jumped from 25-33% to 64% shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2013
@iykmora, That is a very good work of you. Enjoy your hand work!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2013
iykmora: ^^^ crude but workin wella. Irib jumped from 25-33% to 64% shocked grin
i give my heart to u. i have always thought about this but.
people use feedhorns mearnt for prime focus on offset dishes only for them to come and screem that "my i rib is cracking on 1m dish". if a feedhorn thats not corrungated is used on a 1m offset dish, your dish which is snall will not be fully illuminated. once again congrat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2013
This your problem has been discussed over and over gain. Hence, nobody is ready to help you. Anyway, Download another software from www.crosat.us and everything will be okay! I'm currently using phone otherwise I would have downloaded one and send to you. If you encounter any problem, email me and I will guide you. Kwame0299@mail.com.
Yonderguy: Please, someone should help me with the new software for my strong 4669xii decoder. It stopped showing IRIB after it downloaded ota. Pls help o, I am desperate o. I cant afford to miss today's matches o!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2013
iykmora: bro, i designed the ring by myself and nailed IRIB with 64% quality. Did that this night w/out tweaking the lnb. Tomorrow will be for adjustment for higher value grin
irib dancing on my 1m dish kudos to my hand-made conical scalar ring using the 15K strong c-band lnb. But there's a drop of signal on 4056v27500. Pictures tomorrow. Thanks!
wat material did u use fir making the scalar ring
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
faithchild: wat material did u use fir making the scalar ring
i used aluminium foil left from the roofing our building
Iron2011:
i give my heart to u. i have always thought about this but.
people use feedhorns mearnt for prime focus on offset dishes only for them to come and screem that "my i rib is cracking on 1m dish". if a feedhorn thats not corrungated is used on a 1m offset dish, your dish which is snall will not be fully illuminated. once again congrat.
thanks sire!
SULIEMAN3: @iykmora, That is a very good work of you. Enjoy your hand work!
thank you bro, y'all r my inspiration

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
@ALL,pls can anyone help me with d frequency of LC2 AFNEX on eutelat 16/Amos 5,I nid it urgently,also confirm if working?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Good one man, keep it up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Please, does anyone have the frequency for Sky sports & Espn on Dstv W4 36E? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2013
@yonderguy,
Pm me to send you a software. Maybe it could help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2013
iykmora: i used aluminium foil left from the roofing our buildingthanks sire! thank you bro, y'all r my inspiration
now let me c how to assist u,tweek your lnb to 9oclock,wen standing at d back of d dish,let d dialectric plate be at 6oclock inside d throat if d lnb,and let it be well inside d lnb,wit dis i believe d signal will ihncrease to atleast 67-69%,let d house know d outcome,God bless have favored month
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Suleiman, i tried getting you but to no avail. Pls you email address will do a great deal. Pls house i downloaded the software from 'heywizkid' and uploaded it and it says successful but the patch problem persist. Pls help o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yonderguy: Suleiman, i tried getting you but to no avail. Pls you email address will do a great deal. Pls house i downloaded the software from 'heywizkid' and uploaded it and it says successful but the patch problem persist. Pls help o.
Do factory reset.. Turn decoder off and on. Press 6969 twice to switch patch on.
Hope this helps. Cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
please can I still fine Ait and Nta2 on amos 5?. it is true that mbc is now on Amos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ballamy: please can I still fine Ait and Nta2 on amos 5?. it is true that mbc is now on Amos?
yes confirmed 30minutes ago & all ting chanells
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
ballamy: please can I still fine Ait and Nta2
on amos 5?. it is true that mbc is now on
Amos?
lamtam:
yes confirmed 30minutes ago & all ting chanells
pls wht happened 30mins ago? NTA2 on amos C or ku band?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
faithchild: now let me c how to assist u,tweek your lnb to 9oclock,wen standing at d back of d dish,let d dialectric plate be at 6oclock inside d throat if d lnb,and let it be well inside d lnb,wit dis i believe d signal will ihncrease to atleast 67-69%,let d house know d outcome,God bless have favored month
my dielectric is @ 6 o' clock when the lnb is @ 11 o' clock. The max i got is 67%. I will manage that. May the good lord bless you abundantly. Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
rapthugx: Good one man, keep it up.
thanks man. Regards!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nickelodeon fta on eutelsat 7a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
W7 now empty. Time to move on.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
info.fta:
Hmmm...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2013
info.fta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 5:06am On Nov 03, 2013
pls someone should help me unzip my srt4669xii so that the new software can work. Thanks house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2013
ballamy: please can I still fine Ait and Nta2 on amos 5?. it is true that mbc is now on Amos?
it true but mbc2; setanta and zee cinema are not showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manyax(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2013
@ all i need your help i have a strong decoder srt 4920a which i want to use for iptv and youtube. the problem is that its not able to pick the 3g modem but i have already updated it with the 131p software.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2013
New software for SRT4930 out, SRT4930_ALL_153p_20131031.zip. Get it from crosat.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
use huawei modem. Others will hardly work. Or try wifi using hotspot or router.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
anyone with the biss key for dubai one
and my GeT tv for at amos5 is cracking but thesignal is at 75%
pliz pliz pliz what should i do. am using srt 4930
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
long tym huZ.......Missd u guyz! Plz @all rescan ur w3a @7'e and feed d huz bck hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (2356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.