Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5511894 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
sikuz: muvi tv 10720 H 30000
Timijo: I tot u said multi tv. Here is muvi tv 12722H26657
konami001:
This is very correct... it's 7 E.... 10721 H 30000
blexxonmak: @spartacus11. Muvi TV on EUTELSAT 7A at 7.0E =>
12521H DVB-S 27500-5/6 and
12645 H DVB-S2 30000-2/3 (8PSK)
sikuz: muvi tv 10720 H 30000
Thank you all, its working now, but my muvi tv channels are cracking but others are working well

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
miju:
thanks Odilibe, it is actually Titanium c-band C1 PLL lnb and i already av it on my wish list on amazon. i will go ahead for it.
some guys have tested titanium pll lnb on other forum!..compared with esx 241 C band lnb! on the link below!
http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/new-c-band-lnb.158602/page-7
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:25am On Sep 24, 2014
drandonzero: watching arsenal match on eritv2, using 140cm offset dish though with poor signals at 28-30%, location NE UGANDA.

this should be available to Nigeria too prolly a bigger dish from 1.8m upwards could do the job. its not easy to find a FTA Chanel that airs Carling cup matches. i personally am thirsty for this....

ghurus any hopes on nailing this channel in Nigeria? southern Nigeria?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dogmaticp(m): 4:24am On Sep 24, 2014
tonididdy: .

this should be available to Nigeria too prolly a bigger dish from 1.8m upwards could do the job. its not easy to find a FTA Chanel that airs Carling cup matches. i personally am thirsty for this....

Am really surprised . What kind of decoder show at a signal level of 23 - 30% ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
tonididdy: .

The signal for this channel is very weak.One Kenyan failed to hit green on this tp using 2.4m offset with high gain lnb.Ugandans are in better position to get it and see how low the signal is.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
hugman: My africa people time is coming o when you can track hotbird satellite and any distance satellite with a small dish and with advance antenna lnb
Remember the first computer build is big as a house but now computer his in ur lap
i blive u man.nothin is imposible.imaginin someone nailin arabsat 20e with 60cm dish.uhmm.it jst a matter of time grin
hugman: My africa people time is coming o when you can track hotbird satellite and any distance satellite with a small dish and with advance antenna lnb
Remember the first computer build is big as a house but now computer his in ur lap
i blive u man.nothin is imposible.imaginin someone nailin arabsat 20e with 60cm dish.uhmm.it jst a matter of time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2014
kibukila:
The signal for this channel is very weak.One Kenyan failed to hit green on this tp using 2.4m offset with high gain lnb.Ugandans are in better position to get it and see how low the signal is.
The 2.4m guy must be a novice..from map,the beam covers 50% of Kenya and Uganda..that means there is a chance of receiving the signal in Uganda and Kenya!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trueigbo: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
hello house.

sorry to bother you all. i need info on channels to get with 2.4m/3m dish using Qsat decoder. location Abuja

Also will i get sports channels that show all EPL/La liga and champions league.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2014
Trueigbo: hello house.

sorry to bother you all. i need info on channels to get with 2.4m/3m dish using Qsat decoder. location Abuja

Also will i get sports channels that show all EPL/La liga and champions league.
callmeishe@yahoo.com
Mail me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2014
odilibe: some guys have tested titanium pll lnb on other forum!..compared with esx 241 C band lnb! on the link below!
http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/new-c-band-lnb.158602/page-7

thanks Odilbe, i will check the lnb out on amazon or ebay.

pls again, which do you suggest, icecrypt, technomate or humax gold ku lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
miju:
Humax!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
kibukila:

aw too bad
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
dogmaticp:

Am really surprised . What kind of decoder show at a signal level of 23 - 30% ?
AIT on amos5 will show at a signal strength of 25 , 30% on a strong decoder

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by opeall5: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
GeorgeD1: Pauxis 0.1db KU - the LNb that saved the day.
Ok, I must confess I've never really been a fan of pauxis (ever since my sad experience with their underperforming 0.3db single LNB)
but I was blown away with the signal reception I got from this 0.1db twin LNB. It truely confirms that its noise figure is not just
a stamp used as a marketing gimmick (which unfortunately is the case with most LNBs).

I will truely recommend for anybody tracking DTH KU signals. You can't go wrong with this beauty!
U hv done a very good job,but pls can i hv any channel to watch apart from irib on C band i hv 2.4 dish if there is kindly send post the freguency and the positing thank alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by opeall5: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2014
pls can i hv
any channel to watch apart from irib on C
band i hv 2.4 dish if there is kindly send
post the freguency and the positing thank
alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello, Members who understand Irib schedules, will they show Malaga v Barcelona 'LIVE' ? Pls if it'll be 'delayed', indicate it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
miju:

You can also check aliexpress,they always have thing like that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by konami001: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Anyone know where i can get the black Inverto Ultra lnb to buy in 9ja... i need a double or quad of it..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
odilibe: Humax!

thanks man, will give u feed ack soon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
sammu:
The best patch for 4922a is 164p. Get it from crosat.us or wizkid.persiangig.com
. Thanks my Oga

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonididdy: AIT on amos5 will show at a signal strength of 25 , 30% on a strong decoder
Good day house,is ur NTA on Daarsat still showing?Pls I nid answers,if possible TPs,cos mine has stopped for some weeks now.Tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
okoegualek: Good day house,is ur NTA on Daarsat still showing?Pls I nid answers,if possible TPs,cos mine has stopped for some weeks now.Tanks
Its everywhere
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guente02(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
jacob2012:
go to bello way near gtb bank, u will c 1 there.
Yes I've seen a new grey painted dish there.
Is that dish facing 13°E?
And like how much does it cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
ishe25:
Its everywhere
what do u mean everywhere?The village I am now,no local NTA on terrestial (DTH),so was depending on satellite Daarsat.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jacob2012(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
guente02:
Yes I've seen a new grey painted dish there.
Is that dish facing 13°E?
And like how much does it cost?
i think it mounted wth jack. I will go there 2morow to confirm. I need dat hotbird seriously. Am wth 1.8. Whr area ar u in sokoto
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please gurus in the house.... How many fta channels can I get on amos 5? I'm thinking of checking it out tonite..... Then adding it with multi tv. Please help with the amos 5 tp's.... Sorry for the stress I'm putting you through... undecided Blexxonmak thanks for the mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guente02(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
jacob2012:
i think it mounted wth jack. I will go there 2morow to confirm. I need dat hotbird seriously. Am wth 1.8. Whr area ar u in sokoto
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tola73(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Malaga vs FCB on Varzesh now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello house I just did etv cape town with 60cm dish and my signal strenght is 80 but I could not get muvi tv after I blind scane what might be the issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
odilibe: The 2.4m guy must be a novice..from map,the beam covers 50% of Kenya and Uganda..that means there is a chance of receiving the signal in Uganda and Kenya!
From the footprint below the sat is Arabsat 5A that shows covers half of kenya.....actually the guy with 240cm was Kung'u who got two transponders carrying some feed channels....guessing the age of the sat is playing a major role in its weak beam smiley

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls I need the latest tp for beinsport 1-6 channels on nilesat7w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
okoegualek: what do u mean everywhere?The village I am now,no local NTA on terrestial (DTH),so was depending on satellite Daarsat.Thanks
Is your NTA showing on Daarsat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.