Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,537 members, 7,965,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5595916 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2011
you are right odilibe.i have tuned to sky action now they are showing Troy brad pitt star as legendary warrior.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2011
obnelly:

you are right odilibe.i have tuned to sky action now they are showing Troy brad pitt star as legendary warrior.
You are right obnelly.but sky action do not show without viewing card how come?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2011
my friends just came back from london having told him i can track from astra and he brought his official sky card with him and digitalb card,we were just test running on astra and supersport albania now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2011
obnelly:

my friends just came back from london having told him i can track from astra and he brought his official sky card with him and digitalb card,we were just test running on astra and supersport albania now
nice work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2011
Peoples mindset depicts who they are, no wonder Africa is so backward, We conceal info dat will b of unique aid to mankind to ourself for reasons so sympathetic to true human sanity. For all i care n know, this is a forum where ideas,knowledge n experience r shared.
@ all,
on dis forum great men have discovered things,brought it here,shared it, peeps analysed, criticised n help improved on it constructively to a logical n accepted conclusion for all. Most info we get frm foreign forums are also shared here for all to enjoy, n dat is d true spirit of every forum. If we all keep info to ourselfs den of wat use is d forum.
@ ihacked, my advice is simple, dnt be a hero, be humble, share wat u have n lets see if peeps wunt do justice to getting a true tested n conclusive breaktru promptly n u'l be a genius, if otherwise, n 2moro someone comes wit a shared breaktru info or diagram, your name will 4eva have a Judas status in d fta 'bible' n communitys.
Rememba, TOGETHER WE CAN, YES WE CAN.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2011
pofolo:

Peoples mindset depicts who they are, no wonder Africa is so backward, We conceal info dat will b of unique aid to mankind to ourself for reasons so sympathetic to true human sanity. For all i care n know, this is a forum where ideas,knowledge n experience r shared.
@ all,
on dis forum great men have discovered things,brought it here,shared it, peeps analysed, criticised n help improved on it constructively to a logical n accepted conclusion for all. Most info we get frm foreign forums are also shared here for all to enjoy, n dat is d true spirit of every forum. If we all keep info to ourselfs den of wat use is d forum.
@ ihacked, my advice is simple, dnt be a hero, be humble, share wat u have n lets see if peeps wunt do justice to getting a true tested n conclusive breaktru promptly n u'l be a genius, if otherwise, n 2moro someone comes wit a shared breaktru info or diagram, your name will 4eva have a Judas status in d fta 'bible' n communitys.
Rememba, TOGETHER WE CAN, YES WE CAN.
simple and inspiring, I like this post
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2011
pofolo:

@ all,
Rememba, TOGETHER WE CAN, YES WE CAN
You have said it all .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2011
odilibe:

in-line amp do not boost satellite signals, it is just for a compensation of a signal loss on a long cable ,lol grin
I know its 4 signal compensation loss 4rm distance mount dish, googled it and its called in-line satellite signal booster amp sir, but he used it 2 increase his signal strength on 90cm dish and probably dat d reason 4 d high demand of d circuit diagram. LMAO and SMH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2011
Pofolo,i like that epistle of your to the israelite(satmate).please can we just move on,ask adewest(hotbird in lagos,badaru(nilesat in lagos) olofofo(astra 28 19 and hispasat 30w) and geord d(best teacher of the year)they will all tell you what it takes yet they never proof otherwise.call them in d middle on the night they will pick all pick calls.today we still make good reference to them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2011
I dont understand why we are all at I Hacked's neck. He made a discovery which we should have ably waited for his proper time for him to tell us. Its not new that people say something interesting and keep us waiting. You never know he may have found out that it's a money making machine (my observation) and may be he is patenting it!
Lets keep cool. All you newbies don't be afraid to join in and ask. cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2011
@Pidzo, The lesson is simple: Dont come to the forum to announce discoveries which you are not ready to share because people then can't tell whether you are real or just a practical joker seeking attention. You create unnecessary excitement and anticipation which you fail to fulfill which then turn into frustration. If you want to make money from your discoveries then say so and name the price; dont play hide and seek. This is the mistake IHACKED made.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2011
@ all

I have sat back and read all the posts made lately and the accusations and counter accusations made about our brother I Hacked.

I dont mean to make this post just because he mentioned he will let me in on his discovery.

First of all i think we are jumping into conclusion.  None of the post made earlier has wondered the reason why I Hacked has taken this stance.

It might be because of something.  We are all jumping on his back trying to hang him.

It is true we all join this forum on our will and at our own risk therefore it is not necessary for one to announce his withdrawal from the forum.

Please dont get me wrong cos i dont know more than all of you do here.  But i plan to find out just like all of you.

I believe (have no proof yet though) that the man in conjunction with a few others have made a breakthrough.

Patience is key in all we do.  I believe we need to have a lot of it at this present moment.

Now for starters we all want proof of the man's findings first before thinking of how to put the As and Bs together i believe.  

This is the main reason he has chosen to let me in on his (their) findings.

For now we all want to know if his claim is feasible or not.

@I Hacked

Be rest assured that the house will definitely know this and nothing more as agreed for now.

Remain Blessed All Members
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2011
@Lunsat
I respect your observation and wait for further development. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by geefivez(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2011
@Ihacked,
I believe that everyone has either this or that problem, if he cant find any problem. he loses all reason for living. so make hey while the sun shine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dvbguy: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
@all

I didn't think I will come out of hiding soon  cheesy

@IHack

If Dodos corroborates your find then barring any issues u can contact me at fta4us@gmail.com for us to see how to mass produce and mass market your amp.

@all

FTA is not all that free - it takes time and a lot of financial outlays to realize that, so ingenuity and innovativeness  must be celebrated and rewarded. So yes, if he has found something that seems to work, he is under no obligation to release that info just yet - it could his break to fame and as such he must weigh his options ie. either to be a 'linux gnu' enthusiast who releases his find to all the FTA world for others to capitalize on it or go the way of Microsoft and make some bucks from it.

No one is to take offense if proof is not forthcoming after all if we all claim to be of inquiring minds, nothing stops us from going the extra mile to break the myth of CAN'T BE DONE. Ask yourself the basic question are we really sure there is even something called out of range footprint of a satellite (Fringe Signals)? Maybe there is and maybe there isn't. It all depends on the way you look at it and the apparatus you're working with. I am not a technical person but I don't have a shut mind either. Signals can be elusive if you are not using the right equipment and in the same vein, if you have the very best of equipment you can easily have in your reach those signals you 'THINK' are elusive.

Technological advances have come a long way and we shouldn't be found disbelieving without opening our minds and imagination to POSSIBILITIES.

In this world, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE - the good and the very bad, all comes about with just thinking!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ all

I admire this post.  I think virtually you have spoken I Hacked's mind.

I believe all members can emulate dvbguy by looking at the current situation from his perspective.

Remain Blessed All
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folion06: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hi,

I have Strong Srt 4330 receiver and i search a way to enter in server menu to put cccam config. 8281 code who work with 4669z doesn't work with 4330.
Please i need help.

Sorry for my bad english (Come from French country).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
@All
Much of this CONTROVERSY. Can this honourable house move forward? We can (minus I Hacked) still make more discoveries. He made it without us giving him any clue now we know there is that possibility. Lets share ideas as to what we can do together instead of waging war on each other. This forum is there for that. We have electronic technicians here and more capable gurus who can give knowledgeable advice on what to do so let us not despair. Thumbs up to you ALL Nairaland members. cool cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Now we get the full jist, its strictly commercial base incline, kudos to ihacked and his peeps.
My question is why so much kept us in d dark about your intentions frm d start, any way its still a PLUS for dis gr8 forum, dat a newbie came into d fold ,ask alot of questns n was well furnished wit answers,only for d son to turn his back on d family cos of money,not suprised tho, wev got a pinch of dat in MOST men.
Best of luck .
The world is waiting , , xpecially 9ja peeps, wey no dey carry last,
Like your name conotes, wen its out,all dat is needed is to get 1,forbish it with improvement n then , 
Bingo !!!
Eureka !!!
Long live fta."
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
dvbguy:

@all

I didn't think I will come out of hiding soon  cheesy

@IHack

If Dodos corroborates your find then barring any issues u can contact me at fta4us@gmail.com for us to see how to mass produce and mass market your amp.

@all

FTA is not all that free - it takes time and a lot of financial outlays to realize that, so ingenuity and innovativeness  must be celebrated and rewarded. So yes, if he has found something that seems to work, he is under no obligation to release that info just yet - it could his break to fame and as such he must weigh his options ie. either to be a 'linux gnu' enthusiast who releases his find to all the FTA world for others to capitalize on it or go the way of Microsoft and make some bucks from it.

No one is to take offense if proof is not forthcoming after all if we all claim to be of inquiring minds, nothing stops us from going the extra mile to break the myth of CAN'T BE DONE. Ask yourself the basic question are we really sure there is even something called out of range footprint of a satellite (Fringe Signals)? Maybe there is and maybe there isn't. It all depends on the way you look at it and the apparatus you're working with. I am not a technical person but I don't have a shut mind either. Signals can be elusive if you are not using the right equipment and in the same vein, if you have the very best of equipment you can easily have in your reach those signals you 'THINK' are elusive.

Technological advances have come a long way and we shouldn't be found disbelieving without opening our minds and imagination to POSSIBILITIES.

In this world, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE - the good and the very bad, all comes about with just thinking!

@ pofolo

Bro i think your posts suggest you are reading meaning into my last post.

Well if it is then it is ok but please dont get me wrong.

Your post suggests I Hacked is demanding money before releasing his findings. If i am right here too then the answer is NO.

My post was referring to the highlighted statement in dvbguy's post.

I think I Hacked feels the time for this is not right yet

Hope you understand.

Remain Blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
l want does using srt 4930 hd,how do you find it for ccccccc work,let me whether is stable,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
@obnelly

do you still get digital alb here? What TP?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
@gadoto, how is the going, hope all is fine
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
@all i was the first person to ask l hacked 4 is inline amp,now we have seen his reaction and post since his self aclaime nile sat on 90cm, he should keep his amp, but let him invite gadotor,dodo,salamander,swordwifter and many ghanian member to see his 90cm nile installiation as badaru have said early. Every things is possible but seeing is believe, ur end is starting to some people.@ obnelly i think i will need ur help on my set up iam expecting my star gold lnb 4rm dejisam.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
No qualms brother adex.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sylve11: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
i just hope he proves everybody wrong. . . cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ obnelly i have try all those tps on my 2.4 i could not hit green on the motorised despite having multy tv 97% and ifinity90%.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2011
@All

Why are wasting your time over this 1hacked issue? Everything in satellite world is free if you have the time to make a search. even cline on some forums is free. all the technology we are using now we got them for free. As I said b4 personally I don't want to believe what he posted are true,if such thing existed it will have come to light since.

for those with 2.4m and above there is remarkable signal increase around this time of the year. Most of the fringe sats are now available with high signal quality,especially AB7 7w,badr 26e,astra 28e,hotbird. Badr is now available in lagos area with 2.4m but best with 3m and above. I got over 100 channels yesterday including Abudhabi sport hd,saudi sport hd etc use 11039v 1536. It is the highest at 76% Apart from the canal sat that is receivable even with 90cm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2011
@all,
For a while there I thought this forum was on its way to a great discovery such as would
dwarf the exploits of great masters like adewest (what he did with his 1.8m thingy). Along
the line however seems the inventor has been sidetracked with unnecessary controversy.

As we approach the end of the year, I will suggest we all treat I HACKED discovery as a
challenge which must be unravelled. He has given us a glimmer of what could be. Now its
left for the rest of us to take it further and make it real.

Break the myth! We have done it before so we know we can!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2011
D.lee:

@Moderator, I can't find google column on this thread. Please kindly help, I need to google out something. Thanks.

@D.lee,
Check the top right hand corner of your page the google search window is there.
I think Seun re-organized the webpage.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2011
@george D

Has anyone confirmed 1hacked discovery? I have not seen any one that comes out to collaborate his story,not even the brothers from Ghana. I dont say it is not true but no one has come out to either agree or dispute the claim
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2011
RTL9 on AB3 C-band. Blind scan for tp, sr and pol. It is DVB-S2. Using a colleague's system to log on to the forum so can't post those parameters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.