Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid (842 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by Bvlgari: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerian military officer laments the k*llings of his colleagues in Taraba State.

Source: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ36NmKDjbM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by AriyaTV: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Pele
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by paulolee(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
just too baad
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by amuwo1980: 7:22pm On May 13, 2022
Rubbish and I hope they do u in too, your job is to fight and defend the territorial integrity if the country while the police attends to all that crap u vented here ful
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
amuwo1980:
Rubbish and I hope they do u in too, your job is to fight and defend the territorial integrity if the country while the police attends to all that crap u vented here ful
Did you watch the video at all?
Do you understand what he said at all?
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by Neddstark: 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
It is messed up. When soldiers keep dying like this, there becomes indiscipline in the military. No soldier should die in vain. The military should not be a laughing stock.
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by obyrich(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2022
Nothing new. If it were in the South East, you would have razed down the whole village in revenge.
Re: Nigerian Military Man Laments The K*llings Of His Colleagues In Taraba State(vid by big7: 11:14am On May 14, 2022
Na mumus still dey Nigeria Army.. I blessed God I never joined in 2015, me and my guys 7 of us wey almost join then dey bless God every day for taking us throu another part.. Everyone doing better now.

The only one who ended up joining in 2016 I never hear from am till today since almost 4yrs now wey dem carry am go borno..

I have a few who have left the useless Army, now they loving and living them life in peace.

It better to go defend your village from fualni herdmens than joining one useless Nigeria security force.. They will set you up for bandit to and terrorist to kill you.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened Shortly After Nigerian Soldiers Prayed Before Embarking On A Fight / WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) / Bandits Kill Clergyman, Abduct Wife In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.