Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,434 members, 7,917,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) (848 Views)

Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by Malcolmxprince: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
A man has confessed to setting his step children ablaze.

According to TheNation, Mr. Joseph Ojo, the man who set his five step-children ablaze said that he carried out the action because the children joined their mother to beat him.

Ojo said he has been married to four women and had 10 children.

He spoke when he was paraded at the police headquarters in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

Ojo, who denied strangulating his first wife, said he was starved of food even though he provided money.

According to him:-

“I am 64 years old. I have married four wives. I did not strangulate my first wife. I have 10 children from different women. The one I married last, if I give her money and she buys food, she does not give me food. She does not wash my clothes. She always fights me. We have been together for two years. She and her children used to fight and beat me. They are always fighting. She does not fetch water for me. She fights the whole street. She always fight me alongside her children. They always beat me.

“We fought the day I set the children ablaze. We do not use to quarrel over sex. Everybody in the street knows the children used to beat me. We fought the night I set them ablaze.”

Police said Ojo kept his twins in another room before carrying out the act.

Ondo Police spokesman, SP Fumilayo Odunlami, said Ojo told police interrogators that he gave his wife N600 but he was not given any food the night he carried out the act.

Odunlami said three of the children have died.

She said the suspect would soon be charged in court.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/wicked-human-why-i-set-my-step-children.html
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by gift2xl: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
All this excuses are not worth killing.
But they agree during sexual intercourse.
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Malcolmxprince:
Mr. Joseph Ojo,

I'm not even surprised.

1 Like

Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by triple996(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Disgrace to masculinity undecided
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jail
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by Angrygoat: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
600 naira for food. Like wtf
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by Highways: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na WA ooo things dey happen... 600 and still dey expect food from it... Over ten kids and finally decided to burn some.... Na so

1 Like

Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by Franzinni: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poverty is a mentality.
Re: WICKED HUMAN!! “why I Set My Step Children Ablaze” – Suspect Confesses (photo) by Thomthom(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2022
wahala dey oo 600 naira for food for Nigeria of today. Waitin the woman won buy.. OK let's say tomatoes 200 pepper 50 onions 50 ororo 200 what of rice, maggi and fish .. that man get mental problem

(1) (Reply)

Serial Rapist Sentenced To 150 Years In Prison / Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen One Week To Their Wedding In Imo(pics, Video) / Lagos Tenant Sues Landlord For Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.