Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,123 members, 7,880,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State (6345 Views)

Construction Of 2 Flats At GRA, Benin City, Edo State. / Almost Complete Twins Flat 2 Bedroom. Each With 2 Bath In The 2 Flats in osogbo / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
New keys, all fitted.......

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Kongaone: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Great work OP.
Please how much will it cost to renovate a 2 bedroom flat of this nature to this standard here?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Kongaone:
Great work OP.
Please how much will it cost to renovate a 2 bedroom flat of this nature to this standard here?

I am still checking as work goes, but a budget of N3m wont be too high, tiles are very costly now.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by paschal47(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oga Spyder, I've been following this thread, and I'll say I'm highly impressed.

God bless you. I sell lands in Anambra state!

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by mufutau55(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Oga mi, I surely like the good job of renovations you are doing here. But I would have love the Client to change those windows to either casement or at least a sliding ones. " See something, say something". Thanks.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
paschal47:
Oga Spyder, I've been following this thread, and I'll say I'm highly impressed.

God bless you. I sell lands in Anambra state!

Thank you Sir, I will copy and save your number, if I have any land related search, I will surely reach out to you.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
mufutau55:
Oga mi, I surely like the good job of renovations you are doing here. But I would have love the Client to change those windows to either casement or at least a sliding ones. " See something, say something". Thanks.

Hajji M.

Good morning Sir, and thank you very much for your suggestions. The issue of this window is not easy to change. This two flats are part of a 6 flats family house, and the whole windows are similar, the louvers windows that were in use as at the 80s when this house was first built.

Now, while renovating the inside of two flats, changing the windows on the two flats without changing every other windows on the other 4 flats will make the building look odd, with different flats having different windows. Thank you for your contributions Oga mi.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by mufutau55(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
spyder880:

Good morning Sir, and thank you very much for your suggestions. The issue of this window is not easy to change. This two flats are part of a 6 flats family house, and the whole windows are similar, the louvers windows that were in use as at the 80s when this house was first built.

Now, while renovating the inside of two flats, changing the windows on the two flats without changing every other windows on the other 4 flats will make the building look odd, with different flats having different windows. Thank you for your contributions Oga mi.

Ok Sir. I got your explanations. Everything has a reason. Keeping doing your good work. Stay blessed Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2022
mufutau55:

Ok Sir. I got your explanations. Everything has a reason. Keeping doing your good work. Stay blessed Sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Our plan is to conclude all the works in this house by this weekend, all arrangements to complete the works has been made. More pictures later.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
We have started the repainting of this house, starting with the ceiling.........

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Painting of this house is almost completed............

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Painting in progress...........

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
More

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by paschal47(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
spyder880:
Painting of this house is almost completed............

Damn! This work is clean

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2022
paschal47:

Damn! This work is clean

Thank you bro.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Work is being concluded in this site, more pictures later.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by kindlyheart: 4:26am On Jul 23, 2022
super transformation
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2022
kindlyheart:
super transformation

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by paradigmshift(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Make Dem remove that ceiling fan now lol...
Should have used aluminum bathroom door.. what of the kitchen? .nice transformation boss...

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
Make Dem remove that ceiling fan now lol...
Should have used aluminum bathroom door.. what of the kitchen? .nice transformation boss...

We're working on the ceiling fan now grin
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by paradigmshift(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
spyder880:

We're working on the ceiling fan now grin
na so ...... cheesy e clear

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Work updates from this renovation work that is almost completed.......

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Inspecting the sanitary wares and making sure every thing is working well.................

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Fitting spot lights for the ceiling..........

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Inspection of wardrobes, handles, painting, etc

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Chriswazo(m): 5:04am On Jul 28, 2022
spyder880:
Inspection of wardrobes, handles, painting, etc

The only part of u I don't understand is what Peter Obi could have done to u to make u support every hatred post against him.. can u clear us y?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Chriswazo:

The only part of u I don't understand is what Peter Obi could have done to u to make u support every hatred post against him.. can u clear us y?

I don't understand Sir?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by gabbytabby: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Chriswazo:

Clearly a lack of joined up thinking. Mr Spyder880 You cant reason with such just keep.it moving.

Some only live to terrorise and intimidate. Someone has been extremely generous to give you advice and answer your questions for months and then you suddenly go rouge on him. Wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Chriswazo(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2022
gabbytabby:

Clearly a lack of joined up thinking. Mr Spyder880 You cant reason with such just keep.it moving.

Some only live to terrorise and intimidate. Someone has been extremely generous to give you advice and answer your questions for months and then you suddenly go rouge on him. Wolf in sheep clothing.

shocked shocked
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by tivta(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
spyder880:

I don't understand Sir?

You keep sharing posts that attack not just obi but the entire igbo race, i remember you clearly supporting buhari in his first tenure.
You are very good at your work but you dambling into politics makes some people wonder about your ethnicity.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this, however keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Simonokeh7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nwanne this work is superb.
I am awestruck..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Homes | The Technology You Need To Outfit Your Smart Home / ALL AVAILABLE LANDS ON SALE IN ANAMBRA ☎ ✉ / Secure A Plot In Lekki Royal Garden For As Low As 4m In Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.