Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (59025 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by NaMe4: 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

As a Christian pls don't school in the north pls

These people don't have a Forgiving heart

A man that they are still asking for peace on him each time they call his name

And you expect some such people to have human feelings ?

A religion they believe killing an unbelievers will pave way for you in there paradise

Omor men

The bolded can't be possible as long as they are citizens of the same Country.

It's either the apprehended killers are used as scape goats to deter such barbaric behavior or the Country splits into parts where citizens live in peace, tolerance and tranquility.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by pickatyouu: 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
The useless chief imam should be set ablaze too. Idiot
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by hiyagroundz: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Too much death for a Paedophile and deceptive demon in the name of religion. This useless chief Imam who thinks he has absolute authority and love for the so called Mohammed should come to the south and make this call. Useless Almajiri called Doctor
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Asine: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Very wicked and barbaric people. They nearly killed me in Kano because of a shoe that I wore. It has a design that looks like Arabic, this people gathered themselves to lynch me. Somebody heard of their plans and quickly ask his son to take me to safety on a bike, they ran after the bike but luckily I got to Sabon-Gari a Christian enclave.
Thank God for you o
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by travismacoy: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
No matter how educated a muslim man is he/she is still under a school master. How can you kill someone and think is an act of service to God... damn
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by abikason(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
As a matter of national security, the department of state security needs to get involved
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by DrBOBBY: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm Nigeria situations now is totally pathetic.
God help us all
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.
Rubbish trash.
Divide because of cimes of a few?
But I bet you have no problem with your leaders that are calling for the release of Namdiot coward Cownu and his gang of terrorists who have killed way more people in the name of Biafuro.
Pls stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by tunize(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
If only I can just be preside for 48hrs I go buddle this Imam/anybody wen cap vertical join the killers of this girl and execute them publicly.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Diligence: 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
Hey guz: Tell me why u want to share a country with brutes that can kill you and burn you on some concocted allegations!?!?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Truvelisback(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
This is the major reason Terrorism will never end in the North.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by 8stargeneral: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
They should arrest that terrorist immediately
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
What you failed to understand is that if I said I don't want this pls respect me you should not have Joy by insulting what I considered Holy.

I'm ready to respect yours pls!

Angelfrost:

Nope... I don't hate people I don't know well enough! Don't confuse me with your poorly educated imbeciles up there.

Northerners have far more freedom and leeway in the South than Southerners in the North! This is not even up for arguments... I have lived all over Nigeria, so you can't tell me shit.

Whatever some useless Ipob criminals have done to few Northern businesses doesn't reflect the character and attitudes of majority of us here! No need deceiving yourself.

You and your people are intolerant, backward, myopic, and murderous!

Have your own country, let's have ours!

It's like compelling Canada to be in the same nation as Afghanistan... Can't work for everyone.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Minjim: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's his opinion which doesn't hold water if true. He's not the govt

His opinion is not binding on the govtbut it holds a lot of water among the ill informed monsters in Sokoto.

They have already burnt a church now

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by tonididdy(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2022
Sadly that's exactly what's goan happen angry

Christians are not serious, they are not United, so like every other Allah killing now and in the future, NOTHING GO HAPPEN
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Zimzy(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto. I didn't see anywhere you condemned the cleric for his direct incisive comment.
ArewaHero:
see you wanting to ignite violence online ,you want innocent people to DIE while you sit at the comfort of your home

in which state town have Muslims start attacking churches ?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ismail4040(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2022
That's good of you
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by chaloskyx: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
One Nigeria people how market when its not IPOB you guys would be shouting breakup Nigeria but when IPOB says we should spilt you would defend your fatherland which side una dey?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Rubbish trash.
Divide because of cimes of a few?
But I bet you have no problem with your leaders that are calling for the release of Namdiot coward Cownu and his gang of terrorists who have killed way more people in the name of Biafuro.
Pls stop the hypocrisy.
See as you just open mouth waaa spew out rubbish
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by bablon20(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
I don't want to believe this writeup because some bloggers are confusionist.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

What you failed to understand is that if I said I don't want this pls respect me you should not have Joy by insulting what I considered Holy.

I'm ready to respect yours pls!

You fail to understand that I dislike a lot of actions and statements made towards my personal beliefs and practices, especially things that I consider Holy... But that doesn't give me the right to murder the offender!

Murder under any guise is a bigger sin than Blasphemy!

I put that statement in bold above to make my stand clear on this matter... It disgusts me that you or anyone else can make a case for murderers!

That you all can't totally condemn what your people did in Allah's name is unspeakable and shameful!

You all are making Nigeria a laughing stock before the entire civilized world!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Okeyc230: 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
Peaceful Religion

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ceejay80s(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

What would be your reward afterwards?
and what was u people's reward?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Richyfj(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
This are the terrorist the government is looking for they the once promoting extremist in the north God will expose them and their evil act.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by faceland: 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Nigeria is a joke

They would soon appoint him to take out BioData like my man pantami.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by haslaw(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2022
Asswipemod:

Do you see why we can't be in 1 same country with these people? Do you see why BH, ISWAP and other Islamic criminals are thriving in this same region? The people love them. The Muslims in the North love what they're doing. Do you see the way they think? One Nigeria my foot.

Coming from an mkporu miri cannibals and vagina harvesters.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by faceland: 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.

It would take more than words.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by haslaw(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
PHIPEX:
What exactly did Lugard see that made him amalgamate the North and South?5

It pains me that I share the same country with you otokoto head hunters mkporu miri cannibals and vagina harvesters.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Billygee2u: 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Shevchenkko: 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Iyam a Christian

But I love Islam
Only fools devout their time to islam
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by hashtagged(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.

Wow it's funny how people kill over a rapist serial killer

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Billygee2u: 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.