Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. (787 Views)

Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy / Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife / Northern Youths Burn Down Police Station...imagine It Happened In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Penguin2: 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
Rampaging youths protesting the arrest of murderers who murdered Deborah Samuel in cold blood, rioted all over Sokoto today destroying and looting shops and businesses of people who have no business with whatever madness they are going through.

But guess what?

There were no policemen nor soldiers in sight throughout their madness.

Now, compare that to what usually happens whenever protests are about to happen in the south. On the date of the protest, armed men would be deployed to takeover the venue and even make illegal arrests or even kill protesters.

It had always been the case with IPOB before they went rogue.

It was the case with those who gathered at Ojota to protest the arrest of Sunday Igboho.

What happened during EndSARS is common knowledge.

It was repeated when youths wanted to commemorate the one year anniversary of the EndSARS protest.

But not so in the North. These retards were allowed to have a field day and destroy businesses without hindrance.

And you think the youths that are watching are not taking notes?

The truth is that this Lugardian Experiment was a mistake, has always been a mistake and will never work.

As much one tries not to subscribe to the many postulations of Nnamdi Kanu, daily happenings in this country can’t help but force you to become his disciple.

North and south have no business together. It’s like trying to mix water and oil. It’s a futile attempt.

God save Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Mandate2023: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
The southerners protest for a better country that we can finish from school and get a good job, a country that we can move freely without being kidnap without traces, a country with good road, stable electricity, good health care and better educational system

But d northerners only protest in d name of a useless and barbaric stupid religion of terrorists and backwardness

If only we can all go our separate ways......we have nw become strangers in our own country

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Jostoman: 10:53pm On May 14, 2022
By now all the battalion of soldiers we have in Nigeria would have moved to southeast.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by DeadorAlive(f): 11:11pm On May 14, 2022
Thunder strike who ever is trying to change the narrative, just as they did during endsars.

Idiots

If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Penguin2: 11:45pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:
Thunder strike who ever is trying to change the narrative, just as they did during endsars.

Idiots

If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

Wish Christians can grow such balls.

Some would rather pray about it and turn the other cheek
Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Odin13: 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
There’s difference between religious crisis and protests in the south ... which is differently different from whatever happening in the east

East no Dey do protest... e never happen before

Na agitation of disintegration of the country with readiness of dividing the country

If tomorrow igbos kill Muslim same way Muslims kill Christian up north..

No battalion or solders... a police action

I saw boys oye .. riot in the east.. mid 90”s

I saw igbos suyanise hausa in okigwe Aba onitsha ama hausa owerri

Then I agitation.. no body unleash police

We even saw MASSOB .. and how they soldiers took the northerners yo barracks

The problem is the separation movement y and any mean government will crush it differently it doesn’t matter who’s in power

The problem is that this generation of igbos are still making the mistakes their parents made

And with that nobody will give them a country and will always look at the. With suspicion

Even the Yoruba Una follow talk and abuse hausa

Make Una start Una go understand say .. igbos are dia own

Next igbos should take note

They’re not the only Christians in the country

The girl Yakubu is a pagan name .. and a Christian DEBORAH..

She herself know this people and her people has lived as Neigbour’s with this same people

So igbos making noise all over are just time wasters

Even in the sokoto ... or Niger her people did not stress this neither do they protest

Don’t understand why igbos put an for head and even calling and wishing she’s igbo ..

Wetin dem for so

Bomb and burn igboland that’s all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Odin13: 11:58pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Because that what your bible teaches you.. allow them do what their Koran teaches them

Not a must to be like them and not a must blasphem their prophets

Same thing same result

And beside nobody to judge another man’s religion

Are igbos God ?

Who are you humans to judge a religion of the world

If they say.. they don’t like this

Respect it
Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by JmyNigaa: 12:00am On May 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Till there's no cheek left to turn, then what?
God is a merciful God and also a CONSUMING FIRE.
But Nigerian Christians only want to embrace his merciful side.

People are killing you and you're praying to God to forgive them and call them to his Light.

“Let Bygone be Bygone but me I don buy Gun”

#ThisGentiltyDonTurnStupidity

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Kalashnikov49: 12:06am On May 15, 2022
If This was the South...

All the IMAMS AND EMIRS will issue quit Notices to the USUAL Suspects.

Arewa Youth forum and CNG will threaten everybody ceaselessly.

The IG/ARMY CHIEF/ will deploy Battle hardened personnel to checkmate and MURDER the protesters.

THE USELESS GOVERNOR of the Southern State will appeal for CALM and Understanding. Later the Foolish Governor will go to Abuja to "Laugh" with the President.

The Presidency will Instantly call it an insurrection to topple their regime.

They will Instruct their useless E-rats and internet Rodents who will come online to try and change the narratives.

Willing Politicians that dont give a bleep about their citizens will send thugs to disrupt the protest.

People will die ...people will shout ,,but instead of them to see an emerging danger which will definitely consume them...they will be fixated on IPOB/NNAMDI KANU/ESN news and use that as a diversionary tactic to blindside the numerous zombies they control.

I Still Thank God i am learning the IGBO way and i am impressed. They never voted or supported Buhari and they have been Vindicated.

As for those that say that IGBOs are politically naïve...this is where "Sophisticated" Politics has gotten you.

IGBO People and BIAFRANs ..This country is a scam...BREAK THE DARN THING!!!...SPits!!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Penguin2: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Because that what your bible teaches you.. allow them do what their Koran teaches them

Same thing same result

Are igbos God ?

Respect it

Nobody is judging anybody’s religion.

But a religion that says you should exterminate those who do not believe in its teachings is a bad religion.

A religion whose adherents fight for their God and not their God fighting for them, the efficacy of such God is questionable.

A religion that abhors plurality, reason and tolerance, that religion should be practiced in an enclave and not amongst society of men.
Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Penguin2: 9:45am On May 15, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If This was the South...

All the IMAMS AND EMIRS will issue quit Notices to the USUAL Suspects.

Arewa Youth forum and CNG will threaten everybody ceaselessly.

The IG/ARMY CHIEF/ will deploy Battle hardened personnel to checkmate and MURDER the protesters.

THE USELESS GOVERNOR of the Southern State will appeal for CALM and Understanding. Later the Foolish Governor will go to Abuja to "Laugh" with the President.

The Presidency will Instantly call it an insurrection to topple their regime.

They will Instruct their useless E-rats and internet Rodents who will come online to try and change the narratives.

Willing Politicians that dont give a bleep about their citizens will send thugs to disrupt the protest.

People will die ...people will shout ,,but instead of them to see an emerging danger which will definitely consume them...they will be fixated on IPOB/NNAMDI KANU/ESN news and use that as a diversionary tactic to blindside the numerous zombies they control.

I Still Thank God i am learning the IGBO way and i am impressed. They never voted or supported Buhari and they have been Vindicated.

As for those that say that IGBOs are politically naïve...this is where "Sophisticated" Politics has gotten you.

IGBO People and BIAFRANs ..This country is a scam...BREAK THE DARN THING!!!...SPits!!

Spitting fire

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Penguin2: 9:47am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
There’s difference between religious crisis and protests in the south ... which is differently different from whatever happening in the east

Na agitation of disintegration of the country with readiness of dividing the country

The problem is the separation movement y and any mean government will crush it differently it doesn’t matter who’s in power

The problem is that this generation of igbos are still making the mistakes their parents made

And with that nobody will give them a country and will always look at the. With suspicion

She herself know this people and her people has lived as Neigbour’s with this same people

Even in the sokoto ... or Niger her people did not stress this neither do they protest

Don’t understand why igbos put an for head and even calling and wishing she’s igbo ..

Wetin dem for so

Glory on…

But I can assure you one thing… the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Same thing same result

Are igbos God ?

Respect it

Lol

I like as you want peace

I was wandering why you have been supporting Northerners like your life depend on it since yesterday.

You don't even mind throwing your Igbo brothers under the bus just to defend Northern Muslims till I find out you are a Igbo boy living in Kebbi state.

I won't blame you Asgard

I won't blame you for been against Yeebos trying to instigate ethno religious violence in the South East, because your flat head won't be safe in Kebbi state once it start.

I hope you are now seeing how senseless most of your Igbo brothers like Penguin is, I'm shock you are not even referring to him as a Yoruba man trying to cause problems between Northerners and Yeebos grin
Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Macphenson: 4:05pm On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Wetin dem for so

Did u not see were those useless muslim terrorits went and looted Igbo shops for wetin no.concern Igboman?
Re: Sokoto Protests: Imagine It Was In The South. by Odin13: 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
Macphenson:

Did u not see were those useless muslim terrorits went and looted Igbo shops for wetin no.concern Igboman?

Yes I saw it ..
That’s choas

Igbos in onitsha will do same at bridge head .. where Hausa sell before been transferred to ogbaru..
owerri boys will do same in ama Awusa

It’s normal everywhere even in the states

(1) (Reply)

PDP till infinity: Summary Of Delta State Gubernatorial Result Comes 2023 / Obidient / See What Gov. Wike Said To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.