Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,942 members, 7,949,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East (480 Views)

Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 3:42am On May 15, 2022
Yesterday, a certain sit at home terror message released by one boy was being mindlessly circulated in the social media.

I don't know whether our people lost their most basic reasoning capacity since these criminal sit at homes started.

Why share a terrorist message? For what purpose exactly? To save lives? NO, YOU ARE ONLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE TAKING OF LIVES!

Let me put it this way: If for example a terrorist group released a message, and NOBODY shared it, or it was ignored in the main, what would really happen, and for how long?

Just think of it...

Assuming that, due to people not sharing these terrorist messages, that a group of about 100 terrorists came out on a day that millions of people are going about their business; what can these terrorists do really?

On any given day in Nnewi or Onitsha or Awka, MILLIONS of people come out to do their businesses.

Assuming these terrorists came out on such a day, how many people can they kill before they are mobbed and burned to death by the angry MILLIONS of people? In the era gone by, unarmed Igbo people routinely arrested heavily armed robbers in Onitsha and burnt them to death.
Go and check!

You see, these terrorists are relying on your sharing of their terror messages to command and control millions of you with little effort and almost zero resistance. And, on the day they designate as sit at home, only very few people come out, thereby enabling the terrorist to easily dominate them, operate and get away.

If only 100 people are on the street when 50 terrorists are operating, you see why the terrorists operate successfully and get away?

Can that happen if MILLIONS of people are out? Nope! I've seen videos where a handful of these guys were operating on completely deserted streets. That is HOW they operate. When nobody is outside, nobody can threaten them.

When the sit at home was popular among our people, people simply sat home without being forced by anyone.

But since criminal terrorists hijacked it, people are now frightened into sitting at home, for absolutely no reason.

Even Nnamdi Kanu has condemned these terrorist killers of Ndigbo. He called it "sacrilegious". Nnamdi Kanu has consistently condemned shedding of Igbo blood in Igboland. But these terrorists are trying to take over our land and governance without OUR referendum or vote.

The boy I referred to above was speaking with an accent that is not central Igbo, and you can guess where he is from. undecided angry

Ndigbo, there is a simple thing you can do to cripple these terrorists: JUST STOP SHARING THEIR MESSAGES!

By sharing their messages, you are NOT saving lives: You are aiding and abetting terrorists and helping them to continue killing you and destroying your business in your ancestral land!
I have since removed myself from every Whataspp group that shares such messages. You should, too .

If you don't share terror messages, millions of our people will stop seeing them, and start taking back their land and their lives gradually.

STOP SHARING MESSAGES RELEASED BY TERRORISTS!

When they see that their messages have stopped reaching people, they will be put out of the business of terror.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by Kingsley10000: 5:19am On May 15, 2022
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by Kingsley10000: 5:19am On May 15, 2022
Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but some people are not getting him right Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people. Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no sit at home Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is buying and selling Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like them Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their Victims because of Hunger People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by blackpanda: 5:33am On May 15, 2022
onumadu:
Yesterday, a certain sit at home terror message released by one boy was being mindlessly circulated in the social media.

I don't know whether our people lost their most basic reasoning capacity since these criminal sit at homes started.

Why share a terrorist message? For what purpose exactly? To save lives? NO, YOU ARE ONLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE TAKING OF LIVES!

Let me put it this way: If for example a terrorist group released a message, and NOBODY shared it, or it was ignored in the main, what would really happen, and for how long?

Just think of it...

Assuming that, due to people not sharing these terrorist messages, that a group of about 100 terrorists came out on a day that millions of people are going about their business; what can these terrorists do really?

On any given day in Nnewi or Onitsha or Awka, MILLIONS of people come out to do their businesses.

Assuming these terrorists came out on such a day, how many people can they kill before they are mobbed and burned to death by the angry MILLIONS of people? In the era gone by, unarmed Igbo people routinely arrested heavily armed robbers in Onitsha and burnt them to death.
Go and check!

You see, these terrorists are relying on your sharing of their terror messages to command and control millions of you with little effort and almost zero resistance. And, on the day they designate as sit at home, only very few people come out, thereby enabling the terrorist to easily dominate them, operate and get away.

If only 100 people are on the street when 50 terrorists are operating, you see why the terrorists operate successfully and get away?

Can that happen if MILLIONS of people are out? Nope! I've seen videos where a handful of these guys were operating on completely deserted streets. That is HOW they operate. When nobody is outside, nobody can threaten them.

When the sit at home was popular among our people, people simply sat home without being forced by anyone.

But since criminal terrorists hijacked it, people are now frightened into sitting at home, for absolutely no reason.

Even Nnamdi Kanu has condemned these terrorist killers of Ndigbo. He called it "sacrilegious". Nnamdi Kanu has consistently condemned shedding of Igbo blood in Igboland. But these terrorists are trying to take over our land and governance without OUR referendum or vote.

The boy I referred to above was speaking with an accent that is not central Igbo, and you can guess where he is from. undecided angry

Ndigbo, there is a simple thing you can do to cripple these terrorists: JUST STOP SHARING THEIR MESSAGES!

By sharing their messages, you are NOT saving lives: You are aiding and abetting terrorists and helping them to continue killing you and destroying your business in your ancestral land!
I have since removed myself from every Whataspp group that shares such messages. You should, too .

If you don't share terror messages, millions of our people will stop seeing them, and start taking back their land and their lives gradually.

STOP SHARING MESSAGES RELEASED BY TERRORISTS!

When they see that their messages have stopped reaching people, they will be put out of the business of terror.

There's nothing u can do. South east will soon be like north east

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 6:32am On May 15, 2022
blackpanda:

There's nothing u can do. South east will soon be like north east

That is what armed robbers used to say back in the day until Bakassi boys came to the party. The rest is history.

South East can never be like North east because Ndigbo are not Kanuri people.

Time is on our side.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 6:41am On May 15, 2022
Kingsley10000:
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday.
Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.

What even prompted this my write up is because one old Igbo guy living somewhere in Asia faithfully shares messages released by these terrorists on Whatsapp groups.
As far as I know, the guy is not even a Biafran agitator, but at his age, he is not able to understand that he is aiding terrorists by faithfully sharing their messages. Very annoying indeed.
What is going on in Igboland now is almost a form of Zombification of Ndigbo.
Ordinary iche echiche, Ndigbo are no longer able to do it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by blackpanda: 6:58am On May 15, 2022
onumadu:

That is what armed robbers used to say back in the day until Bakassi boys came to the party. The rest is history.

South East can never be like North east because Ndigbo are not Kanuri people.

Time is on our side.

And how did bakassi end up U didn't finish ur story. Keep deceiving yourselves. Well let me start investing in making refugee camps. You guys will need it grin
Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by OfoIgbo: 7:14am On May 15, 2022
These are things Soludo can do, but the Fulani APC hireling called Ekpa cannot do.

Anambra youths should quit following and listening to people like Ekpa, and let those with long legs do the walking for ndi Anambra in particular and Ndigbo in general.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
OfoIgbo:
These are things Soludo can do, but the Fulani APC hireling called Ekpa cannot do.

Anambra youths should quit following and listening to people like Ekpa, and let those with long legs do the walking for ndi Anambra in particular and Ndigbo in general.

One of the ways to do that "long leg walk" is to bring out massive money to form a real security group for the state for example.
I can bet my smart money that if you set up a security group whose members are paid more than the Nigeria army or police, you will attract the most capable hands to the job, Igbo or no Igbo.
With that kind of money made available, even some of these criminals will lead the fight against themselves.
Anambra needs to throw everything including the kitchen sink at these criminals.

Resolve is the only missing link. But that resolve will come when people see that they can no long go out to fend for their family.
That is exactly where these criminals are driving Igbo to.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 4:02pm On May 15, 2022
blackpanda:

And how did bakassi end up U didn't finish ur story. Keep deceiving yourselves. Well let me start investing in making refugee camps. You guys will need it grin

You didn't get the message did you? You missed the core idea. lol
Can't help you with that. Sorry bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by OfoIgbo: 7:02pm On May 15, 2022
onumadu:

One of the ways to do that "long leg walk" is to bring out massive money to form a real security group for the state for example.
I can bet my smart money that if you set up a security group whose members are paid more than the Nigeria army or police, you will attract the most capable hands to the job, Igbo or no Igbo.
With that kind of money made available, even some of these criminals will lead the fight against themselves.
Anambra needs to throw everything including the kitchen sink at these criminals.

Resolve is the only missing link. But that resolve will come when people see that they can no long go out to fend for their family.
That is exactly where these criminals are driving Igbo to.

Those criminals are banking on this perceived Igbo docility, hoping it will continue forever.

But Igbos are a very dynamic people, and I am sure in the not too distant future, they will get to realise that.

Maintaining the same level of funding of both the Anambra vigilante services and all the towns' security outfits put together, but with a quarter of the personnel. They can easily set up a highly professional command and control centre, and an intelligence section peopled by very qualified individuals.

Ideally the 5 SE states should be involved in such a regional security network, but 4 of those states are slumbering and being ruled by sabos who will never want to undermine their Fulani masters. So maybe the whole thing can start with Anambra, to reduce the unhindered criminality reigning at the moment in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Stop Sharing Sit At Home Messages Released By Criminals In South East by onumadu: 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Those criminals are banking on this perceived Igbo docility, hoping it will continue forever.

But Igbos are a very dynamic people, and I am sure in the not too distant future, they will get to realise that.

Maintaining the same level of funding of both the Anambra vigilante services and all the towns' security outfits put together, but with a quarter of the personnel. They can easily set up a highly professional command and control centre, and an intelligence section peopled by very qualified individuals.

Ideally the 5 SE states should be involved in such a regional security network, but 4 of those states are slumbering and being ruled by sabos who will never want to undermine their Fulani masters. So maybe the whole thing can start with Anambra, to reduce the unhindered criminality reigning at the moment in Anambra

Spot on bro!
The criminals are really giddy about the whole thing: killing, raping, snatching SUVs, collecting "levies" from villagers, etc.
They are gradually ratcheting up their terrorist acts, and claiming more areas under their control.

The state government should also mandate every major market to set up and maintain a strong vigilante service, each according to size of market.
Markets that fail to set up a strong security outfit should be sanctioned.
If on one of their operations, these terrorist shoot their guns on vigilante and the bullet didn't penetrate, nobody will tell them to steer clear of the areas. grin
One anecdotal account had it that in one instance, these terrorists came across one Igbo man (a real African man), and the man single-handedly disarmed 5 of them and the rest ran away.
They have fired at the man, but their guns refused to work. Then the man used his own "gun" to arrest the 5. cheesy
My particular issue is that these people are riding on our lack of resolve to show them who is boss.
But, they will soon meet their match.

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer / APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable / Majority Of Northern Delegates Voted Wike While Will Southern Brother Split Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.