Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,364 members, 7,917,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer (469 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Chenu60: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/Killers Of Sokoto Student

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U2H7V0Na0o

Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Tonypens48(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2022
H
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Felimax(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2022
Wow! For the very first time I have seen a Muslim that have sense.

Aisha, thank you!

Deborah, you are a Martyr!
May your soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Ekwuite82: 8:26am On May 19, 2022
Observing from the fence.
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2022
i wonder why it took you this long to speak out.....
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Never4getU: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Some of you are just so impossible!

if she didnt lend her voice you would have call her a religious bigot and all others printable names you considered dehumanize enough

valentineuwakwe:
i wonder why it took you this long to speak out.....
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by paramakina202: 9:31am On May 19, 2022
Felimax:
Wow! For the very first time I have seen a Muslim that have sense.

Aisha, thank you!

Deborah, you are a Martyr!
May your soul rest in peace.

Southern muslims have different mentality.
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by Felimax(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
paramakina202:

Southern muslims have different mentality.

Agreed, Muslims in the South usually don't give problem but those Northern ones are like animals. I will never forget the day we ran from Mokwa to Jebba just because we were eating while they were fasting.
Re: You Have No Right To Kill Deborah Samuel - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Extremists/killer by paramakina202: 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Felimax:

Agreed, Muslims in the South usually don't give problem but those Northern ones are like animals. I will never forget the day we ran from Mokwa to Jebba just because we were eating while they were fasting.

You must fast with those northern muslim extremist if you live amongst them.
Meanwhile in countires like Turkey their restaurants are open for business 24/7 and won't even notice there is fasting going on until time to breakfast.

(1) (Reply)

I pray The people Can Endure The Aftermath: Rep Igbakpa Reacts After Loss / How Banky W Lost The Eti Osa Election / I Will Serve Only One Term - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.