Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (85134 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Theoarhics: 8:27pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

I blame you, but the foolish Lord Lugard that joined you with these barbarians called Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by blaise26abj(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

Nothing can ever justify this . Shenanigans or otherwise . No one knows if she truly blasphemed . And that’s because the mob tried her and executed her . They are all terrorists
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by J3susFr3ak: 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
studentofTruth:
While I find the action of the killers barbaric and demand justice for her death, I'm surprised that the Almighty Christian God didn't save her. Instead of the holy ghost fire she invoked in her voice note to consume her enemies or at least form a shield around her, preventing her enemies from getting to her, the fire burnt her instead.

Still trying hard to understand how this Christian Almighty God works!

At the height of any reign of Terror and Evil....it always seems Evil and her children have the upper hand. But God bides His Time and patiently executes absolute Justice and displays it for the whole world to see....

Deborah is in a better place with Jesus and does not deserve the Sokoto hell-hole. All their Sultans, Imams, clueless Almajiris deserve their Islamic Terrorism in whatever guise and forms. They deserve every single Terror their Boko Harams, Iswap, moronic Herders will continually unleash on them. At Judgement day their Prophet Mohammed will kneel and beg her for Mercy but Jesus will embrace her and tell Mohammed and all His followers that they deserve to burn in hell for every single innocent soul His false teachings and his confused followers have brought on this world.

For rejecting Christ....Sokoto and the whole Sharia North will know no Peace. The Sword and Confusion will chase them everywhere day and night. Unless they repent and accept Jesus Christ as their only Lord and Savior....they will experience the Full Wrath of the Lamb here in this world and the one to come....

The Christian God watched the likes of Herod, Nero, Hitler and even Abacha and other like Terrorists make arrogant comments. The same Christian God waited for the right time....

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by backnbeta(f): 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are exactly a specimen of what Kemi is talking about.....There is no an "Almighty God" anywhere talkless of the one that is "a merciful God" that is a Powerful God and capable of defending himself....
To each one his own! You and Kemi don't believe in an Almighty God, but I do and you can't take that away from me; the same way I won't expect you to believe in my Almighty God! In the words of Albert Camus:

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is"

Living life as a Christian is profitable, even if there is no God. My believe in an Almighty God keeps me from going astray, it gives me hope, strengthens, gives me the zeal to want to help people and show love to others. If per chance He doesn't exist, what do I lose by living a decent life? Absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Johnkay225: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

You spoke the truth . We blame the animals, bandits and terrorists that we love in the same country with for this wickedness but wisdom is also profitable to direct . The Bible says that Wisdom is known by her children. She should have also done better . Her death is very painful and the useless Terrorists like that Imam , Shehu Sani, Garba Shehu and the other terrorists supporting the barbaric act, may violence not cease from their homes..
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by ebosetaled22(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

You are an idiot and a very big fool...
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Danmisra(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2022
Ummmm.if they is any God that is powerless in any religion that religion will be Christianity logically because,he allowed his son to die because he couldn't save him, that also shows that the Christian God is not merciful reason is that he could simply forgive everybody without any sacrifice but no he couldn't.
All the hypocrites talking that are talking of court or Sharia whatever justice you have done that burning theives in your land that are caught Also by not killing Muslims in your land at any slightest misunderstanding,stupid cannibals.
Anybody who dares to insult our prophet will not go free. Because you have respect for your religion because you know is just a religion of money business think also Islam too is a useless religion.if you don't respect your religion you should respect somebody's religion that is called maturity or civilised but because you are animals you think can go somebody's land and insult him right at his face ,then you must fucking mad ,nobody will respect that bullshit without acting accordingly.
To the illiterates and brainless Christian we Muslims don't fight for God or our prophet ,rather we try to protect his (prophet) honour by doing what is required of us.
Christians mostly are like America. They destroy nations, drop bombs or instigate rift between them and other nation,then they come and start claiming peace keepers/lovers thinking that everybody is insane or stupid.
Christians that don't adhere to Bible rules and regulations how will they say the truth when even the ones among you that want to call a spade a spade are attacked by fellow Christians that shows you high level of lies, deception etc who churches in Nigeria or abroad practice all this things in the Bible better than Muslims but you deceive your followers because of pennies that you will get.

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OtemAtum: 8:35pm On May 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
Nigeria is the giant of Africa and it is her duty to make sure there is relative peace in Africa and this we have been doing. Even this month Nigeria sent military to an Africa country for peace keeping. If Nigeria fails to do that other country like Egypt and south Africa will gladly step in and be forming the big brother. That means we have lost our position as the elder brother. It is not the politicians individual interest, it is what has been going on even before this set of politicians came onboard. And Nigeria will keep doing it to remain the big brother. And that is what the USA is doing to the world, keeping peace and fighting terrorism and most importantly giving FREE AID to most countries
Who gave Nigeria the title of giant of Africa? grin Who elected Nigeria as the watchtower over other African countries? Same questions goes to USA, RUSSIA and other nations who pretend for us like they are the ones caring for the world. Who elected them?

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Halimat04(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2022
backnbeta:
On point. Why kill to defend a supposedly powerful god? Several times I hear people mock Jesus but I just believe it's out of ignorance! Never has it crossed my mind to fight for Him because I know He is a merciful God and a powerful God who is capable of defending Himself!

Yes it is out of ignorant

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walefresh3(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2022
adams123:
People that murdered this lady are Muslims, yes I agreed but there's one thing we need to know, this murderers are ignorance of their action because what they did is not in accordance with the teachings of ISLAM.
But for you guys insulting GOD THE ALMIGHTY THAT WE MUSLIMS worship out of your own ignorance of what ISLAM stands for, may GOD forgives you and open your eyes to see the truth and become MUSLIM before your time of death, if not, dying while not in the state of ISLAM you are heading to hell fire straight.
You guys should go and learn WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT. THANK YOU

Bro I don't involved in dis kind of discussion ... But. Pls can u put more light to dis verses in quoran

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ogunleti01: 8:37pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
As a Christian if you are so unfortunate to find yourself in their midst, they would do everything to frustrate life out of you! You have seen a situation where others are given time out to celebrate sallah! but Easter celebration is a no no for them? am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by backnbeta(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
Halimat04:

Yes it is out of ignorant
Thank you...I just wonder why there are two opposite understanding of one religion undecided
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Bishop(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods

There is no need for you to be sorry.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2022
Lightorder:
They don’t understand that her All powerful God doesn’t see death as the worse or the end of everything but the beginning of everything good for HIS own
If her all powerful God sees nothing wrong in her death... why the noise over social media. Why are you going against her god's wish. Why not leave her to rest
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Bullet01(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
What do you expect when you have a head slammer as a neighbour? How I wish we can have Northern and Southern Nigeria so that these animals can be caged permanently
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
backnbeta:

To each one his own! You and Kemi don't believe in an Almighty God, but I do and you can't take that away from me; the same way I won't expect you to believe in my Almighty God! In the words of Albert Camus:

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is"

Living life as a Christian is profitable, even if there is no God. My believe in an Almighty God keeps me from going astray, it gives me hope, strengthens, gives me the zeal to want to help people and show love to others. If per chance He doesn't exist, what do I lose by living a decent life? Absolutely nothing!
But there are people who are not Christians but have the orientation as you on morality, hopes, zeal, strength, love, decent living and even giving to others.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by RepoMan007: 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

Where was your Allah when millions of his worshippers are being killed by their brothers who are terrorists around the globe and millions being displaced here in the country

Where was he??
probably at ShopRite queueing for sharwama. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Plugsk(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2022
You sound foolish trying to make sense undecided
Bmaster:

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Awise09(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

I think you need to know details about a new before you comment on it, have you listen to her comment just because she condemned a post on class group chart led to her death, can you imaging that? Someone said Jesus Christ his risen like agege bread what do you have to said about that as a Christian if you one.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Tobest94: 8:51pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

you’re just a low life fool.. She didn’t even insult the prophet, she complained about the religious message send to her class group, or are you that dumb not to listen to the voice note?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Lazenby007(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Bro,to be sincere Debby, in the voice note ,never mentioned Mohammed. They were pained because She said it was JESUS THE ALMIGHTY GOD that helped her passed her previous exam. She NEVER insulted Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by NaijaCars4sale: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
This killings need to stop
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by YUNWA(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
I want you ppl to know that prophet isn't god in Islam if she abuse Allah no body will kill her,I hope you understand. But prophet is a human being not God. If she abuse prophet the follower of that prophet will deal with her.but if she abuse Allah hmm.Allah will punish her by him self
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by McBishop2020: 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Are you well at all?
Do you reason from your anus?
How can you vomit this rubbish in the name of commenting?
In fact, must you comment?
I pray that you be not a victim of injustice and jungle justice in any guise.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by J3susFr3ak: 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
YUNWA:
I want you ppl to know that prophet isn't god in Islam if she abuse Allah no body will kill her,I hope you understand. But prophet is a human being not God. If she abuse prophet the follower of that prophet will deal with her.but if she abuse Allah hmm.Allah will punish her by him self

YOUR Prophet Muhammed is a False Prophet and will lead you and ALL His followers to eternal damnation in hell. Jesus is your only Hope to have true Salvation and Eternal Life. This reality is harder and forceful than the very laws of Physics..

Deal with it.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro I don't involved in dis kind of discussion ... But. Pls can u put more light to dis verses in quoran
What happen when Jesus told them to sell cloak and biy sword to defend themselves Luke 22:36-38
What hapen when they wanted to arrest Jesus and simon peter cut off ear with sword?
It was in defence and justifiable
What is wrong in not taking infidels like Internet fraudsters as friend?
All prophet came with one religion which is that of Adam Abraham but their followers deviated immediately they lef, Jesus never gave you Christianity
No time to reply all the quotes visit https://www.alislam.org for more info
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ikmoney21(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

you just don't know what to say
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Segzy19: 9:00pm On May 15, 2022
Rubbish!
Bmaster:

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by remsonik(f): 9:00pm On May 15, 2022
They didn't defend Muhammad when Boko Haram desecrated their worship centres with bombs, killed their family members, kidnapped their sisters, raped their women, and annihilated communities. This opium works differently aswer.

There was no need for protest when bandits sacked their communities and deprived them of their livelihood. This is the effect of a docile, sanctimonious religiosity and misplaced priority.

The North needs mental reorientation!
The North needs visionary leaders befitting this age and time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.