Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,347 members, 7,978,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (85543 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Deldrax29: 1:24am On May 16, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Nairaland will suspend you for this. Double standard people

And why would nairaland do such?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:22am On May 16, 2022
Kenturkey048:

This is exactly why they say religion is the worst mistake to mankind.

This nighar up here is comparing a powerful God to a powerless one..I wish you made sense from what you wrote..

You might say your powerful God doesn't have to prove being powerful to that niggar

How about Deborah?

What about the babies of the worshippers of your powerful God that die everyday?

Would you say none of your type lose infants?

Be sincere to yourself!

When you eat well, you thank God

When a disease or any other problem strikes, you find other parts of the Bible to quote to show your so-called understanding like the bastard called budaatum.

You guys have your own issues..... seriously.

You have your own mental disasters.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by lereinter(m): 2:29am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

You are saying rubbish.
Did she go to destroy a mosque or what

Did you listen to the voice note, so what action

The blood of Deborah is also on your head and generation

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by vickydevoka(m): 3:32am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

Deborah acted like an average Nigerian gal. Mostly very stubborn. Buh that's not a good reason to burn her down to death
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by mrdharkchild(m): 3:35am On May 16, 2022
Deldrax29:

And why would nairaland do such?

Because the MODS are tribalistic and at the slightest provocation of the said tribe (you know the tribe already), they act according to their emotions and temporary self acclaimed power.

In the Bid to control the media flow in the direction of the highest bidder.
I thank God that man ain't God.

I am a Victim.
And in case u reply this mention and I dont reply, know this!! I was suspended for this comment.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 4:27am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

Exactly, it will be funny if it wasn't tragic, in a weird way ,the girl and the people that killed her are more alike than we realize.
They are both afflicted by the same disease:ignorance and inability to think critically. The way religious people refuse to think and believe their preachers hook, libe and sinker always disturbs me. I find it deeply disturbing.
How can an educated adult with access to the internet not know that muslims are touchy and ready to murder when it comes to their prophet. This happened in france for God's sake.
I heard she was asked to apologize but refused and said holy ghost fire(the irony), nothing will happen to her. It's really baffling someone can behave like this in sokoto.
The process is really simple , if some so called christians can caution you not to question their pastor about tithe, that it is between them and God. Like you cannot question the pastor, ever Its alarming!
It makes me wonder what else they are willing to do if commanded(brain washed) by their pastors.
There is a particular sect of xtianity that is willing to let even their children die because ingesting blood(blood transfusion) is evil or their founder received a vision from an angel that told him so. Essentially indirectly killing their own loved ones because of a vision of a man of God or prophet or pastor that has been repeated over and over to them.
As far as i am concerned, religious people are affected by the same disease.
I hope you are patient and discerning enough to see my message, killing anyone is the highest crime of all and unforgivable because it is irreversible and is not comparable to anything else but my point is this foolishness all stem from the same root cause; the unwillingness and or inability to engage in critical thought.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 4:30am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

you deserve to be shot. 2 in the chest, one in the head.
You are not different feom those blood sucking demons that killed that girl. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 4:32am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

You are not different feom those blood sucking demons that killed that girl. You should be ashamed of yourself

I am not ashamed of myself. I have shot people before. and you deserve to be shot.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by bepositive11: 4:32am On May 16, 2022
What if no God exists at all? All I see is people fighting over something that probably doesn't even exist in the first place

rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 4:39am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

I am not ashamed of myself. I have shot people before. and you deserve to be shot.
You should really be.
Do you agree you are not different from those animals?
They were not ashamed too, they even recorded a video boasting about killing the girl.the video is online
Do you see you people are not different at all?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 4:42am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

You should really be.
Do you agree you are not different from those animals?
They were not ashamed too, they even recorded a video boasting about killing the girl.the video is online
Do you see you people are not different at all?

Unlike them and you who make excuses for them, I don't throw rocks and hide hands. Bigots like you deserve 2 shots in the chest and one in the head. people who blame the victim and act like they are for justice, fragile cowards who are scared to stand firm behind the truth. yes you deserve to be shot.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 4:45am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

Unlike them and you who make excuses for them, I don't throw rocks and hide hands. Bigots like you deserve 2 shots in the chest and one in the head. people who blame the victim and act like they are for justice, fragile cowards who are scared to stand firm behind the truth. yes you deserve to be shot.
Yes naw, we are saying the same thing. Maybe if i was near you now. You would shoot me and then make a video showing the gun you used.
I am the bigot here. Wow!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by FireUpNow(m): 4:50am On May 16, 2022
The problem with religion in Africa is that one set do not respect the other. We are told that we have freedom of worship and association as a fundamental human rights but not so. If you enter a bus traveling those preachers will ask start preaching and singing their religious songs and later ask everyone in the bus to close their eyes for prayer without asking if they believe in what they also believe in. Stop forcing your belief system on others. An University student in this country should be wise enough to handle delicate matter such is religion in Nigerian. So sad for all that happened.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by fr3do(m): 5:00am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

What you wrote you think it makes sense?

Nothing justifies the killing
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 5:01am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

Yes naw, we are saying the same thing. Maybe if i was near you now. You would shoot me and then make a video showing the gun you used.
I am the bigot here. Wow!

Son, I don't have the time for you. I have to be at work in the morning. if you condemn what they are doing to your country, do something about it. become self-sustaining, if you think this will stop, then you don't know the world.
some people just have to die for the world to survive.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 5:07am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

Son, I don't have the time for you. I have to be at work in the morning. if you condemn what they are doing to your country, do something about it. become self-sustaining, if you think this will stop, then you don't know the world.
some people just have to die for the world to survive.

You are even worse than them! I only expressed a different opinion from yours and you threaten me with death. I didn't even insult whatever god you worship.
I hope you have shot all your friends and family members anytime they expressed a different opinion from yours.
Mad person that belongs in a mental institution
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Druss(m): 5:09am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

You really need to gain more wisdom. Ironic considering your post.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 5:09am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

You are even worse than them! I only expressed a different opinion feom yours and you threaten me with death. I didn't even insult whatever god you worship.
I hope you have shot all your friends and family members anytime they express a different opinion from yours.
Mad person that belongs in a mental institution

like I said, child. go play with your peers. impress them with your logic. when I was in the burn pits in the sandbox, you were still in your diapers.
please leave me alone I have a 5-hour flight tomorrow. I need my sleep.

FYI, I did not threaten you, I said you deserve to be shot. Big difference, I will never threaten another human being. no one is worth it.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Quiny32323: 5:12am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

Their is no justification for barbarism!! We are not lower animals.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 5:14am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

like I said, child. go play with your peers. impress them with your logic. when I was in the burn pits in the sandbox, you were still in your diapers.
please leave me alone I have a 5-hour flight tomorrow. I need my sleep.

FYI, I did not threaten you, I said you deserve to be shot. Big difference, I will never threaten another human being. no one is worth it.
Dont worry, you will meet somebody that will shoot you when you say something different from what he wants to hear too in the future.
Stupid man
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 5:22am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

Dont worry, you will meet somebody that will shoot you when you say something different from what he wants to hear too in the future.
Stupid man

Oh, I have met them, they were called the Taliban and they shot at me, that was what we were there for and I shot back.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by CorperKola: 5:37am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

Oh, I have met them, they were called the Taliban and they shot at me, that was what we were there for and I shot back.
I see
Typical definition of muscle without the brains.
No wonder you think every problem can be solved by a bullet.
When the only tool you have is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.
I am not the taliban.
Sorry for your PTSD.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by okofians(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2022
Attention seeking nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by okofians(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2022
lereinter:

You are saying rubbish.
Did she go to destroy a mosque or what

Did you listen to the voice note, so what action

The blood of Deborah is also on your head and generation
You are immature and unintelligent.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by eyinjuege: 5:51am On May 16, 2022
CorperKola:

How can an educated adult with access to the internet not know that muslims are touchy and ready to murder when it comes to their prophet. This happened in france for God's sake.
I heard she was asked to apologize but refused and said holy ghost fire(the irony), nothing will happen to her. It's really baffling someone can behave like this in sokoto.

What exactly was she asked to apologise for?
What did she say in their group chat?
I learnt a classmate asked how she passed so well in the previous semester and she responded that it was Jesus that did it.
And others got vexed that religious things shouldn't be posted in their WhatsApp group, and that she should retract the statement. She responded by saying Holy Ghost fire.
All that hasn't warranted burning her to death, because she hasnt insulted any prophet. Unless I'm missing something
The group admin could have simply removed her from the group or something.
So that's why I'm asking if you know what exactly she wrote in that their group chat
I've also heard it was a voice note. So which is it?
Voice note or group chat?
I would be weary of voice notes flying around because that can be doctored and she can be lied on that she said whatever.
Is it possible this girl was purposefully killed by classmates jealous of her achievements?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Okobola146: 5:54am On May 16, 2022
We all know that Mohammed is fokn powerless now, that’s why he died like chicken and could not rise up like Jesus did
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gaskiyamagana: 6:58am On May 16, 2022
when2:

All powers belongs to Jesus!
He is a mighty God!
He is the king of Kings and lord of Lords!
Wetin come concern a Nigerian tribe with the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Kenturkey048(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You might say your powerful God doesn't have to prove to be powerful to that niggar

How about Deborah?

What about the babies of the worshippers of your powerful God that die every day?

Would you say none of your types loses infants?

Be sincere to yourself!

When you eat well, you thank God

When a disease or any other problem strikes, you find other parts of the Bible to quote to show your so-called understanding like the bastard called budaatum.

You guys have your issues..... seriously.

You have your mental disasters.
See who is saying somebody has a mental disaster. One thing about this Nairaland is many empty people feeling filled. Everything results to insult to them ...Childish people.

What are you even saying?.. Which of your powerful God are you referring to?? Am I taking sides with anybody?? Your powerful God and unpowerful God.

Do you know my religion? I quoted you because you did an incomprehensible comparison that wasn't necessary...

I am sorry for quoting you first. .please, let's rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Minime10(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

Up till now no one including you has posted the exact blasphemous words alleged to have made by Deborah Samuel against one Muhammed. The only statements so far attributed to late Deborah Samuel is that, she said "Jesus made her to pass her exams" when she was asked by a fellow class mate on how she managed to pass. and immediately, some of her other classmates who heard what she just and who are in the WhatsApp group post something on the class group page, which drew her reactions of which she said, " that the WhatsApp page was created for the purpose of passing informations to group participants about Test, exams and not for religious stuffs and when she was threaten harm as a result of that, she further responded by saying, " holy ghost fire, it can not happen to me"
Now show the world in any of the above post and responses where Deborah Samuel insulted anyone, let alone your Muhammed You seems to sanctioned her death in the hands of those barberians and monstrous demons by your post impliedly, pray that injustice meted out to Deborah Samuel will not befall you or a member of your household someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.